Dundee away (league) mygers emails out

Are friendships totally irrelevant with away tickets?
Me and my 6 year old son always apply together and have never had a ticket together.

Gold - got 1 taking me to a total of 6.

But problem trying to buy it. Saying unable to verify payment method even though it’s the same bank card I’ve used constantly. Will try again tomorrow

That's 'supposed' to be impossible.

Most silvers seem to be on 2 at most.

System is just laughable with discrepancies such as this.
Now that I think about it Livingston was actually on the second ballot so not sure if that makes a difference. I agree that there are a lot of discrepancies with the system and even with the 3 other tickets I’ve done better than some.

Right I've never really looked into this because I despise the idea of MyGers and think Stewart Robertson should have been chased up the road for this shitey idea but how are folk on bronze getting tickets and folk on gold aren't?

I really don't know why we complicate away games. Taking applications and then hand-picking who gets one is mental. It should be as simple as tickets go on sale, log in, buy ticket, awarded a point for successful purchase. Introduce points brackets there after so those that buy every week are in highest bracket and have first refusal on a Monday and Tuesday and then it opens up to the next points bracket who have 2 days to purchase etc. Easily done given we've now got gold, silver and bronze. Gold get first refusal for a day and if you don't move quick enough then it opens to silver and you might miss out but when you log in, you're buying an actual ticket and not just begging Rangers for permission to go and support the team having paid £50 for the privilege of begging Rangers for a ticket. That's how it works at Sunderland who also have a higher demand for tickets than tickets available given the small allocations of league one. I'm on 60 points and most games open up on 40-50 points bracket so I can purchase in first round of sales most weeks but it took years to build up those points as it should do. There's folk on 2 or 3 points who struggle and have to look for spares until they get to enough games that drop down to lower points & build up their own points as it should be.

Apologies if this is the wrong thread but this whole I want to go but I'm not allowed because Rangers said no thing is an absolute load of shit.

Silver and applied for every game, had St Mirren away and I also got the 3rd requirement for Livi away, 6 days before the actual game and was being charged an extra £7 for the privilege due to having to send them out, I never up took that offer and let them know the reason for it plus I was already sorted

The scam is a joke and the auto renewal will catch so many folk out!

Was on a decent roll of tickets the first half of the season , definitely dried up the second half on MYGers gold

Right I've never really looked into this because I despise the idea of MyGers and think Stewart Robertson should have been chased up the road for this shitey idea but how are folk on bronze getting tickets and folk on gold aren't?

I really don't know why we complicate away games. Taking applications and then hand-picking who gets one is mental. It should be as simple as tickets go on sale, log in, buy ticket, awarded a point for successful purchase. Introduce points brackets there after so those that buy every week are in highest bracket and have first refusal on a Monday and Tuesday and then it opens up to the next points bracket who have 2 days to purchase etc. Easily done given we've now got gold, silver and bronze. Gold get first refusal for a day and if you don't move quick enough then it opens to silver and you might miss out but when you log in, you're buying an actual ticket and not just begging Rangers for permission to go and support the team having paid £50 for the privilege of begging Rangers for a ticket. That's how it works at Sunderland who also have a higher demand for tickets than tickets available given the small allocations of league one. I'm on 60 points and most games open up on 40-50 points bracket so I can purchase in first round of sales most weeks but it took years to build up those points as it should do. There's folk on 2 or 3 points who struggle and have to look for spares until they get to enough games that drop down to lower points & build up their own points as it should be.

Apologies if this is the wrong thread but this whole I want to go but I'm not allowed because Rangers said no thing is an absolute load of shit.
This would create a closed shop.

And by also giving a point for purchases (whilst those who don't get a chance of buying a ticket get nil), there would be no hope for anyone trying to move up the tiers.

That's 'supposed' to be impossible.

Most silvers seem to be on 2 at most.

System is just laughable with discrepancies such as this.
My mate’s lad is in silver and has had the last two away games in a row.Not supposed to happen till everyone else in silver gets one.
My pal and his dad got Hearts and then Aberdeen.I know a guy that has only applied for Annan and got it.
Einstein couldn’t come up with a formula for Mygers :D

Where do we find the tickets we’ve registered for?

I registered for the block back at the beginning of the year. Had the Dundee away available to purchase but couldn’t complete the purchase.

I know I registered for St Mirren but can’t see it anywhere.

Where do we find the tickets we’ve registered for?

I registered for the block back at the beginning of the year. Had the Dundee away available to purchase but couldn’t complete the purchase.

I know I registered for St Mirren but can’t see it anywhere.
It's all in your order history.

My Gers has absolutely no benefit to me being silver.

I've paid 40 quid for 2 away games (St Johnstone and 2nd ballot Hibs which k never bought as email went to junk) and not a sniff of a European away ticket.

Shambles of a system.

I’ve got a ticket but now can’t make it because of work, would’ve preferred one for the Scottish Cup game

Gold. Good luck all. Think this takes me onto 6. Dundee. St Johnstone. Livingston. Hibs. Aberdeen. Dundee.

Don’t worry. There will be plenty available when the FF staunch crew return them in protest over the Sydney Cup.

Back