Travel Club

What a joke. I'm sure somebody from within the club said they were looking to bring it back in next season?

Shambles, they can't keep track of folk who have a max 14 points or something? That's genuinely so ridiculous.

What else was said? Thought it was a 150th ideas thing?
No travel club coming back the club cant handle it

St allocation Tickets have been cut for hospitality and corporate

There wasnt glitches with people getting gold tickets in silver. I called them liars and got told ive to believe what i want then

Only cat a games with under 1000 will be gold only

They cant give me an answer where the 10 percent of tickets cut from busses have went. I’ve said it’s embarrassing our managing director didn’t even know the tickets got cut

Asked why we getting a b team point for game against celtic but no the others whats the obsession with just the celtic game not fair on us who attend the others

Asked for clarity on the numbers thats in my gers and how many tickets people are getting. Will find out end of the season. this is not good enough as you will already have our 40 pounds by then

For the record The Slo is mostly on our side when it comes to ticketing and the travel club especially. Its the ticket office and people above him thats the problem

Hahahahahahahahahaha

They’ve used excel spreadsheets before, I’m pretty sure they’ve got someone smart enough they could assign the task of managing the TC to

At least call a spade, a spade and just say they can’t be bothered. That’s the worst excuse I’ve ever heard

MyGers has raised at least £2.2m in the last 2 seasons + add ons, yet the club have a system from the 1990s :D

Pathetic

Just out of a MyGers Focus group

The travel club wont be returning anytime soon

Apparently as our ticket system is 10 years old they cant handle two separate point schemes going on at the one time

Embarrassing for a club the size of Rangers
Sad day
Trying to phone you

No travel club coming back the club cant handle it

St allocation Tickets have been cut for hospitality and corporate

There wasnt glitches with people getting gold tickets in silver. I called them liars and got told ive to believe what i want then

Only cat a games with under 1000 will be gold only

They cant give me an answer where the 10 percent of tickets cut from busses have went. I’ve said it’s embarrassing our managing director didn’t even know the tickets got cut

Asked why we getting a b team point for game against celtic but no the others whats the obsession with just the celtic game not fair on us who attend the others

Asked for clarity on the numbers thats in my gers and how many tickets people are getting. Will find out end of the season. this is not good enough as you will already have our 40 pounds by then

For the record The Slo is mostly on our side when it comes to ticketing and the travel club especially. Its the ticket office and people above him thats the problem
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hilarious. So why did I get told they were aware of the St Mirren/Motherwell ballot issue when points being updated in Q2

Who told you the bold part? Because that is a downright lie

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hilarious. So why did I get told they were aware of the St Mirren/Motherwell ballot issue when points being updated in Q2

Who told you the bold part? Because that is a downright lie
This is what the ticket office have told Greg. Greg said he looked into it and it was just an email glitch. I dont believe it was just an email glitch

This is what the ticket office have told Greg. Greg said he looked into it and it was just an email glitch. I dont believe it was just an email glitch
Just to clarify, was this about Ross County in January or just in general there’s been no issue?

They looked at other membership schemes around the Uk apparently. I pointed out a bet none of the other UK ones are using manual systems. Again this is apparently the only way it can be worked with our current ticket system

What was the response to this?

I honestly couldn’t care about MYGERS points for B-Team games normally, but it isn’t exactly rewarding the ‘loyalty’ of those who go watch them regularly.

I don't know what's worse, the rubbish that they tell us or that they think that we are stupid enough to believe it.

Nothing will change unless people stop paying into it and I doubt that will happen although they would get a shock if we all cancelled the auto renewal.

Ross county in January and the 2 games earlier on. St mirren and motherwell
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

insert Will from the inbetweeners “another lieeeeee” video

That’s a lie. There was 100% an issue in October and I was told that on a phone call. My involvement in this thread is now done.

Absolute bullshit that

A non season book holder on mygers got a Ross county away ticket. :D

That is going down in mygers folklore

The reason for not giving us the 15 points for previous euro games ( we got 5). Is because its going to make people move tiers during a season

Perfectly ok to buy Edmiston house and RTV etc during a season which will move you tiers but

What was the response to this?

I honestly couldn’t care about MYGERS points for B-Team games normally, but it isn’t exactly rewarding the ‘loyalty’ of those who go watch them regularly.
I jpointed out that why a point against celtic if none for the other games. Why make celtic so special

They are going to look into it as it does generate money for rangers

Why are we still using a ticketing system from the days of Imran Ahmad & Craig Whyte?

The reason for not giving us the 15 points for previous euro games ( we got 5). Is because its going to make people move tiers during a season

Perfectly ok to buy Edmiston house and RTV etc during a season which will move you tiers but
Aye so people who deserve to be in gold from following the team Europe are blackmailed into buying shite they don't need, the scheme is a fucking disgrace to say the least.

They should give someone who's actually followed a football team home and away a job at the club, clowns are out of touch with the support big time, no offence to Greg either but he's just a yes man obviously.

Its outrageous the ticket office keep up this nonsense yet nothing ever changes. Theres an obvious answer to that but as well biting your tongue rather than be rude.

Why are we still using a ticketing system from the days of Imran Ahmad & Craig Whyte?
Its David Murray era young man.

I jpointed out that why a point against celtic if none for the other games. Why make celtic so special

They are going to look into it as it does generate money for rangers
If there was MyGers points offered for every B team game you’d easily break Dumbartons highest attendance about 10 times over, folk on top of Dumbarton Rock the lot

If there was MyGers points offered for every B team game you’d easily break Dumbartons highest attendance about 10 times over, folk on top of Dumbarton Rock the lot
It's a redic notion imo
Same with offering points for the womans team games.

Following Rangers is a pricey way of life as it is never mind adding extras.

It's a redic notion imo

Dont offer points for the celtic game and not for the others

Making it up as they go along

It's a redic notion imo

The thing I find ridiculous is that they must have spent a long time looking in to the system before implementing it, yet it still feels so rushed. Rules should have been outlined before the season. I can understand changes due to covid or exceptional circumstances but it’s literally make it up as you go along.

The thing I find ridiculous is that they must have spent a long time looking in to the system before implementing it, yet it still feels so rushed. Rules should have been outlined before the season. I can understand changes due to covid or exceptional circumstances but it’s literally make it up as you go along.
You say make it up as you go along, they say dynamic and evolving

Dynamic and evolving would be changing it between seasons to meet demands and resolve customer complaints. Not adding random points for buying a bovril.
We’ve got absolute screwballs in our support that think spending thousands in the kiosks deserves points, so no wonder they attach points to everything

Not too far away from paying to a pish. £2 to enter the toilets, in return you get a mygers point. Bisgrove probably excited over all his new cunning plans to be revealed

They even had an extra year to keep looking at ways to improve it as we couldn’t get to games haha

We’ve got absolute screwballs in our support that think spending thousands in the kiosks deserves points, so no wonder they attach points to everything

Not too far away from paying to a pish. £2 to enter the toilets, in return you get a mygers point. Bisgrove probably excited over all his new cunning plans to be revealed
£2 a pish
£3 a shite
£4 a cigarette

Aye so people who deserve to be in gold from following the team Europe are blackmailed into buying shite they don't need, the scheme is a fucking disgrace to say the least.

They should give someone who's actually followed a football team home and away a job at the club, clowns are out of touch with the support big time, no offence to Greg either but he's just a yes man obviously.
Surely if people followed the team in Europe they would make gold no bother?

I’ve scraped into gold with 1 Euro trip.

No historical points for Euro games, no historical for being a member of the TC and no add on sh!te.

Back