Uefa charge

Did this not happen after wednesday as well? We left just after the final whistle but heard someone mention it

As I said last week. A child ran on the pitch when the game was still in play!

In a weird way I’m glad this has happened as it gives the club ammunition to stop this happening!

I’m maybe just a grumpy chap though.

Did this not happen after wednesday as well? We left just after the final whistle but heard someone mention it
Aye I think it was that game the camera went on Tav and Balogun talking and there was a wee guy up at them and they where ignoring him i thought it was strange they ignored him now we know why

The club can pay for it with the money they’ll receive from Fat Ange’s tour

Ban the parents. It’s the only way to deal with this pish now

There was another 3 on the pitch from the north stand at St Johnstone. This nonsense needs to stop

I’d ban parents for the remainder of the season if their child goes on the pitch. Make an example of them

It’s a pity Rangers never issued a statement about this before the game and not after the event.

Many on here were pleading for the club to issue a statement well before the incident.
Our Board are so proactive and demonstrate such high levels of intuitive thinking as well!

You are absolutely right - telling people not to do something is an adult way of dealing with the situation.
Waiting to ask people not to do it once you’ve been fined is just fücking stupid.

Take the season ticket off the children and parent(s) and pass on all or some of the fine.

It’s the only way that this is going to stop.

Our players need to also ignore kids with signs for tops in the crowd - it only encourages this bullshit.
Those “ please xxx can I have your top?“ signs are tor curling cringy. Wee poncing fuds should queue up for an autograph like we all did as kids

Why the hell has it taken so long to get this announcement out and why does it have to look like the clubs arms are tied and it’s big bad UEFA forcing compliance? The club has its own internal policy, it’s strictly prohibited and always has been.

I wasn’t too fussed and thought the odd isolated case was pretty harmless a few weeks ago. The BD game was particularly embarrassing, I hope the club enforce this rigorously.

Ban the parents. It’s the only way to deal with this pish now

There was another 3 on the pitch from the north stand at St Johnstone. This nonsense needs to stop

I’d ban parents for the remainder of the season if their child goes on the pitch. Make an example of them

At least 2 ran on from the Ormond Stand as well.

Pass on all UEFA fine for pitch invading to the parents.
This. I don’t believe for a minute that any of the kids have run on without their parents approval. Make them pay the fine and give them a final warning over their season tickets.

Hopefully anyone trying to send their kids on from now on will get ripped off of the fans around them. Selfish cunts.

Completely agree with the poster above that the stewards shouldn't be letting anyone back into the stands. If you send your kid on to the park from now on, expect to have to pick him up from the steward's office* and hand in your season ticket.

*Or wherever we detain pitch invaders :D

Back