Uefa charge

Some fans are selfishly putting their own interests ahead of whats best for the club. It has to stop.

People sitting in the first few rows are going to end up having nothing but stewards as their view because of this shite

Quite right. Too many absent ars€hol€ Instagram parents who have no concept of responsibility. Hope the club ban them too. If they harm the club they harm us all. Zero tolerance.

The club can pay for it with the money they’ll receive from Fat Ange’s tour
Maybe that is why they have to look at other revenue streams when you add in these pitch invaders and the pyromaniacs and the songs when grassed by FARE closed seating areas etc......it all adds up.
As for reminding spectators they should have a look at terms and conditions of their ticket, I am sure that it would advise ' Spectators should NOT enter the playing area'

Those “ please xxx can I have your top?“ signs are tor curling cringy. Wee poncing fuds should queue up for an autograph like we all did as kids
I spent many a school holiday pounding the pavement outside Ibrox for autographs!

I have some fantastic memories from it as well.

If the parents believe the 'memories' are worth the c£20k it's going to cost the club, then let them pay the UEFA sanction. Or do they believe the club should be subsidising them indulging their offspring?

After the first instance of this I said the club should release a statement saying the players have been told not to give their shirts away. What a waste of money this fine is when they could have nipped it in the bud 4 weeks ago.

Exactly as I said would happen in the other thread. Pass the cost to the parents

Feared the worst when I saw UEFA charge, with the song book in recent times, was relieved when I read it.

No idea why the parents allow it, it seems like a fairly recent trend?

Part of the problem is stewards just let kids run back into the stands

They should be lifted like the rest, and the police should return them to their house

Whereby season tickets should be suspended for a period of time
No steward is going to risk putting their hand on a child. You'll have the moronic Dad on the pitch trying to fight them and all sorts.

No one is going to risk putting their hand on a child. You'll have the moronic Dad on the pitch trying to fight them and all sorts.
I know of a top flight club who banned a prominent fan after they made a horrible accusation along these lines towards a policeman despite the fact a member of their own club's security witnessed it.

Between this shit, songs & chants, some supporters need to realise that you are not indemnified from shitty behaviour "for the weans" or because you're "drunk at the fitba"

Some utter selfish pricks about at the moment

Hope the parents responsible are embarrassed.
I doubt that very much, one ranting on Facebook last week about how the steward was a prick and his son was disappointed, he'll be even more disappointed when his season ticket is taken off him.

Pass on the fine, to parents, divided by amount who came on pitch? Fairly simple, no?
And it stops instantly.

Message to mouth breathing parents - Keep your misfit, future destitute away from the pitch.

If youre so desperate to get likes on postings about "the wee man loving it", dress the c*nt up for Halloween or something.

Said last Thursday we would get a fine. UEFA don’t tolerate pitch invaders, children or not.

Why the hell has it taken so long to get this announcement out and why does it have to look like the clubs arms are tied and it’s big bad UEFA forcing compliance? The club has its own internal policy, it’s strictly prohibited and always has been.

I wasn’t too fussed and thought the odd isolated case was pretty harmless a few weeks ago. The BD game was particularly embarrassing, I hope the club enforce this rigorously.
Just a wee disclaimer, if I get the chance of a match worn Aaron Ramsey Rangers shirt I’ll throw the wean onto the park myself and take the ban, so rare it would be life changing money B-D

Folk on here have been commenting on this for months now and the club have remained silent after every game, they could have avoided the charge by nipping it in the bud weeks ago.

Season ticket removal for any parent of a kid running on the pitch, Leeds and Chelsea to name two have came out and said this recently too.

What kind of parent thinks it's okay to let their kids room into the pitch?

The only kids on the pitch years ago was when the Eldorado missiles at the Rangers end were launched.

Back