Votes: 30 2.9%
  • Alfredo Morelos

Votes: 251 24.7%
  • James Sands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fashion Sakala

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
Astonishing result and performance again. Just astonishing. Could have been 6-0 if players weren’t dead on their feet

Magical stuff. Excellent defensive performance and we took our chances. Red Star won't believe they didn't come away with a goal, but we did our job.

Tell you what's fucking frightening though: If Scottish officials were in charge of that, we potentially lose 3-2.

Credit to McGregor for that penalty save. Alfie made the difference when it mattered. Balogun, Bassey, Goldson, Lundstram, Jack all superb. And Tav MOTM for a good game but really his involvement in the goals was the difference.

If I'm honest, didn't dream of this against a good, strong Red Star side. On we go!

We’re getting pretty good at this European m’larky. Excellent Rangers. Score first over there and their heads will drop. They are slow getting back into defence from attack and at the end they looked knackered. Don’t get too confident but I think we might beat them over there as well. They’re no Dortmund.

we know they will be dangerous next week and will come at us early doors,but if we keep composed we have more than enough to get in behind them on the break and score

One of the best results we’ve had in recent history. Made that look very straight forward at times.

The team to a man played very very well, but Morelos was utterly imperious, almost God-like in his performance.

Go to Serbia next week and defend with our lives and we are well on course for Seville.
Straightforward? Were you watching on Ceefax?

They hit the bar, had 3 disallowed, missed a pen and we also had some pretty scary 6 yard box scrambles.

I'd hate to see what you do for thrills - one armed hang gliding above a shark tank in Ukraine with a pocket full of rattlesnakes or the like:)

Morelos was fantastic again lots of good performances McGregor also deserves a mention as does Kent Tav and the rest special shout out to the unbiased linesman and VAR

I'm already thinking 2-1 to us in the away leg. Katai, Tav, Morelos.

I'm not a gambling man, but I might put a little wager on that exact outcome.

Fantastic outcome. This team was excellent to a man. Shagger, Morelos, Tav and Jack were collectively superb, with Superb for the rest too. Very proud

Check out Foster's comment on BBC that with a difference of 5 or 6 inches it could have been 3 -3
Hurting much?
Expect that narrative to be ramped up over the next few days
Take a moment to sit back to think how stunning this is
A "routine" 3-0 in the UEFA last 16
What other team, let alone a Scottish one, is doing this?
It is a very long way from the ball getting lost in a hedge in Brechin or a manager standing in a hedge arguing with fans in Luxembourg
We should not underestimate the part VAR and unbiased refs play in making results like this possible

Back