Votes: 30 2.9%
  • Alfredo Morelos

Votes: 251 24.7%
  • James Sands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fashion Sakala

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
Check out Foster's comment on BBC that with a difference of 5 or 6 inches it could have been 3 -3
Hurting much?
Expect that narrative to be ramped up over the next few days
Take a moment to sit back to think how stunning this is
A "routine" 3-0 in the UEFA last 16
What other team, let alone a Scottish one, is doing this?
It is a very long way from the ball getting lost in a hedge in Brechin or a manager standing in a hedge arguing with fans in Luxembourg
We should not underestimate the part VAR and unbiased refs play in making results like this possible
U never forget a hedge

I have to say I was blown away by our performance tonight - as were Red Star. We had a lot of breaks, but we made and deserved our luck. Top drawer from all.

I thought in a strong team performance that John Lundstram continued to show why our previous manager wanted him.

I was close with my prediction, but ultimately happy that I forgot to put my money where my mouth was. :rolleyes: :)) B-D

Excellent result tonight. Thought big Bassey put in a shift. Scoreline deserved but Red Star are no mugs. If we go there next week thinking the job is done we might get a kick up the arse.

They mad fkers trying to start a bonfire in the corner B-D

Meanwhile over at Kerrydale Looney Tunes some are even claiming that Kent should have been booked for allowing that player to trip him up in the box.

Decency, honesty and VAR wins again in Europe.

How would our biased, cowering, pathetic referees cope with VAR and the Looney Tunes?

A match where everything went our way. I thought they were a good side and our desire showed through for a slightly flattering 3-0 win though we certainly deserved our win. Tav my MOTM. Being picky, I don't like the way the opposition run through our back line so easily. Thank the officials for being on their game though. I do think we get treated equally in Europe which is a fine change from Scottish football.

Made the mistake of putting on radio (Rangers hating) Scotland there and the utter negative, hateful, pathetic bitterness was just disgraceful.

Richard (arse piece) Gordon "there are some teams in the competition that could rip Rangers apart."

That was just 5 minutes of listening to it.

No credit, no praise for a Scottish team putting in an absolutely wonderful result against a very good Serbian team.

Sorry to hit you with that but they should never, ever be allowed into Ibrox again.

WATP
I caught the last fifteen in car.
I thought they were ok.
was it Charlie, Ricky, Leanne, full of praise for the team.
Gordon? Trying to play the devils advocate, or just the devil.

Unreal feeling right now.

Every match we play in Europe I always think we are going to get a doing and then the players pull off a performance and result like this.

Their management team were absolutely raging.

From my view at the game mcgregors save looked world class.

Thought number 8 for them looked decent and a guy on the left hand side couldn’t see his number.

Did we change to a 3 at the back? Looked like it.

Haven’t seen any highlights

Only Goldson and Kamara were below par for me with everyone else performing to a very high standard.

Some really tremendous showings, Tav motm for me but collectively that was brilliant

I genuinely think we’ve gained so much experience in Europe now that we’re so composed & calm at this level Cav.

We have an inner confidence.

Reactions: cav
Cracking result, totally bizarre game, we are a different team and look more confident in our European games compared to the league… Hopefully we kick on from here

Amazing result, mental game.

I thought Red Star were the strangest team ever. At times they looked very ropey then a couple of players would burst in to life. They certainly caused us plenty problems but we defended well to catch them offside.

Back