The bbc scum of scotlands media

Tommy1656

I had to listen to the game on the radio tonight due to fault with bt,I could not believe the bile that poured out from one of the commentators.
Not once did he praise Rangers on this fantastic achievement, he even tried to ridicule other commentators on the praise they gave Rangers I think one was Mark Hayley on numerous occasions.

His comments about Rangers performances over the tournament were nothing but disgusting uneducated bile,how lucky we were to even be in the tournament, results exaggerated as teams not as good,wasn't for McGregor we would not be were we are now,if we draw Barcelona even with a weak team they will demolish us, trying to make out they should have at least put 6 past us tonight, tried to make hatley out to be stupid with his childish remarks towards him and Rangers and christ knows how many times he mentioned Celtic.

These people are meant to be there to commentate and give unbiased opinions on the games but not once did I hear this piece of scum say anything good about Rangers, the champions of scotland, the club who after 10 years in now once again fly the flag in Europe for scotland unlike the rest of the vastly underated teams who regularly don't see Christmas in these competitions.

The BBC have refused to recognise Rangers great achievements after being put down to the lower leagues those years ago,coming back to win the championship after winning every lower league title on the road to do so with record breaking attendances at all the lower league grounds, this monumental task was done with pride dignity and professionalism doing everything Rangers were asked to do by footballs hierarchy,this is something that would have been in every media outlet,newspaper and footballs governing bodies website in any other country in the world ,but not scotland the land of bigoted, lying,cheating and hating scum.
They have tried time and time again to discredit Rangers and there fans but not once have they succeeded,they don't like it and they never will.

We without doubt are the greatest club in the world with true loyal supporters who love and follow our club through thick and thin letting our true feelings be known,but my only wish at 66 yrs old and following Rangers for 62 years that the club would stand up to these scum and call them out,we have plenty of famous players the likes of Grieg, Johnstone,Henderson, Goram,Butcher,Ferguson, Mcoist and many many others who should imo should be showing there true colours shouting this scum down but they don't, Kris Boyd seems to be the only one who does,you can bet if they others were to get paid for it they would be on it in a heartbeat.
So great achievement by the famous once again so onwards and Upwards as we always do.
WATP
Sorry about the rant,getting to old to listen to the bbc shite now..

I had to listen to the game on the radio tonight due to fault with bt,I could not believe the bile that poured out from one of the commentators.
Not once did he praise Rangers on this fantastic achievement, he even tried to ridicule other commentators on the praise they gave Rangers I think one was Mark Hayley on numerous occasions.

His comments about Rangers performances over the tournament were nothing but disgusting uneducated bile,how lucky we were to even be in the tournament, results exaggerated as teams not as good,wasn't for McGregor we would not be were we are now,if we draw Barcelona even with a weak team they will demolish us, trying to make out they should have at least put 6 past us tonight, tried to make hatley out to be stupid with his childish remarks towards him and Rangers and christ knows how many times he mentioned Celtic.

These people are meant to be there to commentate and give unbiased opinions on the games but not once did I hear this piece of scum say anything good about Rangers, the champions of scotland, the club who after 10 years in now once again fly the flag in Europe for scotland unlike the rest of the vastly underated teams who regularly don't see Christmas in these competitions.

The BBC have refused to recognise Rangers great achievements after being put down to the lower leagues those years ago,coming back to win the championship after winning every lower league title on the road to do so with record breaking attendances at all the lower league grounds, this monumental task was done with pride dignity and professionalism doing everything Rangers were asked to do by footballs hierarchy,this is something that would have been in every media outlet,newspaper and footballs governing bodies website in any other country in the world ,but not scotland the land of bigoted, lying,cheating and hating scum.
They have tried time and time again to discredit Rangers and there fans but not once have they succeeded,they don't like it and they never will.

We without doubt are the greatest club in the world with true loyal supporters who love and follow our club through thick and thin letting our true feelings be known,but my only wish at 66 yrs old and following Rangers for 62 years that the club would stand up to these scum and call them out,we have plenty of famous players the likes of Grieg, Johnstone,Henderson, Goram,Butcher,Ferguson, Mcoist and many many others who should imo should be showing there true colours shouting this scum down but they don't, Kris Boyd seems to be the only one who does,you can bet if they others were to get paid for it they would be on it in a heartbeat.
So great achievement by the famous once again so onwards and Upwards as we always do.
WATP
Don't watch, don't listen, don't pay.

90 odd percent of the media scum in this country are scunnered by our progress in europe. They make these predictions like the ones against Dortmund and end up looking very silly. You can tell it's a right kick to the stones for them with every game we win.
I'd imagine most other countries media will be supporting their own clubs in Europe and wishing them well . Unfortunately Most of the Scottish media outlets are jam packed full of bitter rancid bheasts that can't hide it and would love to see us fail .
They should be impartial but sadly probably never will be. They are an absolute disgrace.
It's the reason I can't listen to or watch any Scottish mainstream media when it comes to football. Thank goodness for this forum and fan media.

Don't watch, don't listen, don't pay.
I get what you are saying but a lot of people are reliant on them to listen to the game. They are paid for by everyone who buys a T.V licence and are meant to be unbiased. A lot of elderly or people who can’t afford B.T sports have no other option and it is time something was done about the Rangers hating scum that they employ, if you can’t do a professional unbiased job then they should be out the door.

Now living in another (positive thinking) country and looking in from the outside just makes me realize even more how bitter they are and what a negative mentality they adopt to everything related to Rangers. Sad reflection on the current state of Scotland and not befitting of the BRITISH Broadcasting Corp

WATP
See when you don't pay your licence you will be amazed how much your blood pressure drops knowing that not a penny of your hard earned hits their pockets. Honestly try it.

A few years ago, I can’t remember how many but RS would be my station of choice for coverage of football. Their dislike of Rangers has got ever worse and even now with a Scottish side in the LAST 8 of a major European cup they can’t but hide their contempt for us. Dick Gordon gets a special mention here, his energy levels when we win are in the toilet. You can tell his body language by the tone of his voice. When we win he sounds deflated, depressed and as if his dog has just died.

This is not a broadcast team that are standing by the BBC aims and their stated Charter. They are not providing a balanced service to all listeners.

Were they a franchise they’d have long lost the right to broadcast.

Regardless of our position with Mcglaughlin a the BBC should still realise they have to provide proper coverage. Delivering the facts through gritted teeth and clearly almost spitting out our clubs name is far from a gold standard of broadcasting.

It’s time Gordon and that whole team grew up and started to realise they are supposed to be professionals.

Who was it?
Hope it was wee liam mcleod. His pain is especially refreshing. Always enjoy his wee squeaky voice and it’s disappointment when we score and win. You can actually hear the pain. Ange has his cock so far down liams throat he struggles to be understood. Morning to any rheptile from the bbc or msm this wonderful Friday morning. Enjoy the draw at lunchtime and remeber WATP.

We need to stop signing no one likes us, we don't care, cus there is a thread about every single person/paper/station that doesn't like us after every single match win or lose.
I can accept not being liked. I personally enjoy their pain but some find it a hardship. I love to hear them struggle with anything positive about us. I genuinely love it. I’ve a bit of a sick sense of humour so I find their humiliation at all things praising us entertaining. What I don't like is their unprofessionalism.

I get what you are saying but a lot of people are reliant on them to listen to the game. They are paid for by everyone who buys a T.V licence and are meant to be unbiased. A lot of elderly or people who can’t afford B.T sports have no other option and it is time something was done about the Rangers hating scum that they employ, if you can’t do a professional unbiased job then they should be out the door.
That’s true, but they aren’t unbiased. That’s why I don’t watch, don’t listen and don’t pay. If you continue to tune in you’ve got battered wife syndrome tbh

I heard some of this last night, Ridiculous.
You'd have thought the opposition scored when Kent scored, downbeat tones, compare that when Celtic score in Europe? ( can they remember when that was) the commentator shoots his load.

Also Ricky Foster is the absolute joke, continually referring to it could of be 6 7 or 8 by now for red star. What's with this guy? Was he abused as a kid.

Really suprised at Hateley working for them if he still works for the club in some capacity, surely he's aware of this. Call it out Mark don't still and collect the £££

Can’t wait until they are defunded and forced to actually earn their money like any other broadcaster.

Will undoubtedly lead to Pacific Quay CSC being decimated which is nice.

Caught some of it on radio and believe the OP is talking about Ricky Foster , Liam McLeod seemed fair and enthusiastic for once (for the short period i was forced to listen for)
Not the first 10 minutes I heard in the way home from work. He could barely muster any enthusiasm after our decent first few minutes, he’s a joyless little prick.

WATP
If you look at Boyds career path, he only got his media contracts whilst he was playing for Killie. At this stage in his career he was actually getting huge criticism from us (rightly) as he was pretty excessively negative towards us.

McCoist made his media career down south through gigs with fifa, question of sport and London office.

Steven Thompson the only other ex-ger who gets any screen time? And let's face it, he's still at pains to be as unbiased as possible so as even to be anti-gers to compensate for it. In fact he gives all the impressions of someone who was forced to ritualistically renounce rangers before he was offered the job.

Take a leaf out of my book.

Watch what you want, listen to what you want, don’t pay your license.

WATP
100% agree mate. I also listened to that disgrace last night in work. Total embarrassment.

WATP
Really enjoyed your rant mate,I'm the same age with the the same opinion of the rancid bigots that are the BBC scotland, the whole Smsm are out and out Rangers haters, don't get me started on the politics of this shithole of a country, the thing is if we went on to actually win the Europa it would be absolutely glorious watching the timmy hoards crumble, we would have the bragging rights for years, and if we were to lift 56 it would finish them completely, WATP

It was Liam McLeod, Ricky Foster and a clearly disgusted Mark Hateley on comms. Dick Gordon gutted back in Pacific Quay cfc sounding like he was speaking at a Wake.
Post match reaction was class too. Immediately off air as too distraught to discuss one of their Scottish teams getting to an European EL Quarter final. What a disgusting bitter bitter disgrace from the BBC. But not surprising from Shortbread. If it was the Kiddy Fiddlers even on their usual getting pumped nights (every time they play) there is 45-60 mins post match analysis. Rangers reach QF? 5, 10, or 15 mins whatever it was. F.ucking parasites.

WATP
Great post

It was Liam McLeod, Ricky Foster and a clearly disgusted Mark Hateley on comms. Dick Gordon gutted back in Pacific Quay cfc sounding like he was speaking at a Wake.
Post match reaction was class too. Immediately off air as too distraught to discuss one of their Scottish teams getting to an European EL Quarter final. What a disgusting bitter bitter disgrace from the BBC. But not surprising from Shortbread. If it was the Kiddy Fiddlers even on their usual getting pumped nights (every time they play) there is 45-60 mins post match analysis. Rangers reach QF? 5, 10, or 15 mins whatever it was. F.ucking parasites.
I didn’t know Hateley had joined them

I wonder if there is any other country in Europe where the media wants a team that represents their country to lose

The lack of professionalism is incredible and they just can’t hide their hatred. Same thing happens with the refereeing, they just can put their hatred to the side and do their job

It was Richard Foster, Mark Hately said Barca in their present form, wouldn’t be looking forward to playing Rangers, 5 mins later, dicky scoffed at him.

Yeah big Mark was on mate. Clearly irked at the sheer negative slant put on our performance not just in this game but the whole campaign.
Would love to of heard a big Slap and then silence from McLeod :)):))
Glad to hear he wasn’t towing the BBC narrative

There is no reason to listen on the radio. Watch on your phone using the many many dodgy streaming sites.

We need to stop signing no one likes us, we don't care, cus there is a thread about every single person/paper/station that doesn't like us after every single match win or lose.
I wish they would stop singing it.
An Immensely embarrassing song.

I think the lyrics were penned by a child and I’m not talking about the “fb” line.

“And we’ll chase them everywhere”.
What a fucking riddy.

Apologies for veering off track, that song does my tits in.:))

Let's not beat around the bush here. It's an absolute embarrassment the way a national broadcaster is behaving towards one of their own countries clubs achieving something quite rare.

It's a sensational achievement that must be celebrated.

What else do we have to celebrate in Scottish football?

The national team bravely drawing 0-0 with England (in a game England didn't need to win) and going out the Euros with 1 goal and 1 point?

Celtic going out of 3 competitions in 5 months?

I'm not even going to mention the other club teams.

I can't think of any other country that is so backwards and twisted towards a team doing so well in Europe.

Last edited:
The Scottish Football Podcast is there for everyone to listen to.

It is a disgrace tbh.

Liam McLeod sounds like a man who has just been told his dog has died.

Goldson caused the rammy at the end by gesticulating to their scummy fans.

Back