The bbc scum of scotlands media

Was it archie McPherson who pointed out that when zenit scored in 2008 most of the scottish media were cheering.
Yet in Seville we were all to support the scots team, whose support had no scottish flags on show.

Was it archie McPherson who pointed out that when zenit scored in 2008 most of the scottish media were cheering.
Yet in Seville we were all to support the scots team, whose support had no scottish flags on show.

But, we've always known that to be the case in scotialand.

They’ll be fucked if we get West Ham as the proper bbc will demand coverage at Ibrox
Doubt it as they never bothered much concerning 55 or the fact they never had access to Gerrard
BBC backed that fud Lineker for years when Alex Ferguson had his dispute
Reality is they aren't a big sports broadcaster now and they are happy with scraps
Pretty crap for bears reliant on them for match nights

Now living in another (positive thinking) country and looking in from the outside just makes me realize even more how bitter they are and what a negative mentality they adopt to everything related to Rangers. Sad reflection on the current state of Scotland and not befitting of the BRITISH Broadcasting Corp
I noticed the way that Sky Sports spunked their load over West Ham doing what we did.

It's night and day.

It's also a bit annoying that Sky and TalkSport will start with the headline "West Ham are through to the EL QF... as are Rangers".

2 British teams are through, we deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as West Ham.

The whole of Scotland hates us. And see when you question the Jock Tamson arseholes face to face on Old Firm preference and they tell you it doesn't make any difference to them........they're lying.

I get what you are saying but a lot of people are reliant on them to listen to the game. They are paid for by everyone who buys a T.V licence and are meant to be unbiased. A lot of elderly or people who can’t afford B.T sports have no other option and it is time something was done about the Rangers hating scum that they employ, if you can’t do a professional unbiased job then they should be out the door.
Unfortunately this will never happen with the BBC especially up here. You only need to look at the difference in treatment with the Tom English tweet about celtic and the Chris McLaughlin lies about us.

I had to listen to the game on the radio tonight due to fault with bt,I could not believe the bile that poured out from one of the commentators.
Not once did he praise Rangers on this fantastic achievement, he even tried to ridicule other commentators on the praise they gave Rangers I think one was Mark Hayley on numerous occasions.

His comments about Rangers performances over the tournament were nothing but disgusting uneducated bile,how lucky we were to even be in the tournament, results exaggerated as teams not as good,wasn't for McGregor we would not be were we are now,if we draw Barcelona even with a weak team they will demolish us, trying to make out they should have at least put 6 past us tonight, tried to make hatley out to be stupid with his childish remarks towards him and Rangers and christ knows how many times he mentioned Celtic.

These people are meant to be there to commentate and give unbiased opinions on the games but not once did I hear this piece of scum say anything good about Rangers, the champions of scotland, the club who after 10 years in now once again fly the flag in Europe for scotland unlike the rest of the vastly underated teams who regularly don't see Christmas in these competitions.

The BBC have refused to recognise Rangers great achievements after being put down to the lower leagues those years ago,coming back to win the championship after winning every lower league title on the road to do so with record breaking attendances at all the lower league grounds, this monumental task was done with pride dignity and professionalism doing everything Rangers were asked to do by footballs hierarchy,this is something that would have been in every media outlet,newspaper and footballs governing bodies website in any other country in the world ,but not scotland the land of bigoted, lying,cheating and hating scum.
They have tried time and time again to discredit Rangers and there fans but not once have they succeeded,they don't like it and they never will.

We without doubt are the greatest club in the world with true loyal supporters who love and follow our club through thick and thin letting our true feelings be known,but my only wish at 66 yrs old and following Rangers for 62 years that the club would stand up to these scum and call them out,we have plenty of famous players the likes of Grieg, Johnstone,Henderson, Goram,Butcher,Ferguson, Mcoist and many many others who should imo should be showing there true colours shouting this scum down but they don't, Kris Boyd seems to be the only one who does,you can bet if they others were to get paid for it they would be on it in a heartbeat.
So great achievement by the famous once again so onwards and Upwards as we always do.
WATP
Sorry about the rant,getting to old to listen to the bbc shite now..
Who was the commentator that was pissing brown stuff from his mouth?

Hope it was wee liam mcleod. His pain is especially refreshing. Always enjoy his wee squeaky voice and it’s disappointment when we score and win. You can actually hear the pain. Ange has his cock so far down liams throat he struggles to be understood. Morning to any rheptile from the bbc or msm this wonderful Friday morning. Enjoy the draw at lunchtime and remeber WATP.

Liam McLeod crying on air last year when Celtic were once again totally and utterly embarrassed in Europe again was very satisfying.

I had to listen to the game on the radio tonight due to fault with bt,I could not believe the bile that poured out from one of the commentators.
Not once did he praise Rangers on this fantastic achievement, he even tried to ridicule other commentators on the praise they gave Rangers I think one was Mark Hayley on numerous occasions.

His comments about Rangers performances over the tournament were nothing but disgusting uneducated bile,how lucky we were to even be in the tournament, results exaggerated as teams not as good,wasn't for McGregor we would not be were we are now,if we draw Barcelona even with a weak team they will demolish us, trying to make out they should have at least put 6 past us tonight, tried to make hatley out to be stupid with his childish remarks towards him and Rangers and christ knows how many times he mentioned Celtic.

These people are meant to be there to commentate and give unbiased opinions on the games but not once did I hear this piece of scum say anything good about Rangers, the champions of scotland, the club who after 10 years in now once again fly the flag in Europe for scotland unlike the rest of the vastly underated teams who regularly don't see Christmas in these competitions.

The BBC have refused to recognise Rangers great achievements after being put down to the lower leagues those years ago,coming back to win the championship after winning every lower league title on the road to do so with record breaking attendances at all the lower league grounds, this monumental task was done with pride dignity and professionalism doing everything Rangers were asked to do by footballs hierarchy,this is something that would have been in every media outlet,newspaper and footballs governing bodies website in any other country in the world ,but not scotland the land of bigoted, lying,cheating and hating scum.
They have tried time and time again to discredit Rangers and there fans but not once have they succeeded,they don't like it and they never will.

We without doubt are the greatest club in the world with true loyal supporters who love and follow our club through thick and thin letting our true feelings be known,but my only wish at 66 yrs old and following Rangers for 62 years that the club would stand up to these scum and call them out,we have plenty of famous players the likes of Grieg, Johnstone,Henderson, Goram,Butcher,Ferguson, Mcoist and many many others who should imo should be showing there true colours shouting this scum down but they don't, Kris Boyd seems to be the only one who does,you can bet if they others were to get paid for it they would be on it in a heartbeat.
So great achievement by the famous once again so onwards and Upwards as we always do.
WATP
Sorry about the rant,getting to old to listen to the bbc shite now..
Sadly you had to listen,I dont know your situation (myself I'm 70)but if you have wi fi next time go on you tube there are plenty of Rangers fans web sites you cant see the game ,but they do a running commentary, not totally professional!but better than listening to these BIASED BIGOTED CORRUPT B.....DS,do you know the commentators name?

I heard some of this last night, Ridiculous.
You'd have thought the opposition scored when Kent scored, downbeat tones, compare that when Celtic score in Europe? ( can they remember when that was) the commentator shoots his load.

Also Ricky Foster is the absolute joke, continually referring to it could of be 6 7 or 8 by now for red star. What's with this guy? Was he abused as a kid.

Really suprised at Hateley working for them if he still works for the club in some capacity, surely he's aware of this. Call it out Mark don't still and collect the £££
Sadly, Mark was released from his ambassadorial role by RFC last year. I thought he deliberately rammed the significance of our Euro runs down Dick Gordon's throat, highlighting Allan's ability, which BBC (and some on here) queried lately.

Even on 90 minutes with. 4-1 advantage, Richard Foster was spouting about how much we have rode our luck. :rolleyes:

I wonder if there is any other country in Europe where the media wants a team that represents their country to lose

The lack of professionalism is incredible and they just can’t hide their hatred. Same thing happens with the refereeing, they just can put their hatred to the side and do their job
Gordon even said before the game many people in Scotland will want Rangers to lose but we have to accept it's good for the coefficient. Why even say that? Why not just wish us good luck?

Even on 90 minutes with. 4-1 advantage, Richard Foster was spouting about how much we have rode our luck. :rolleyes:
In the first leg we had countless breakaways and could/should have punished red star. We could have got 7 goals. But we didn't and their 3 were offside. Last night we could have scored a couple and Red Star could have scored 3 or even 4 but they didn't. That's football.

Don't know why anyone would listen to their biased shit, just bask in the knowledge
that all the tims on the bbc are seething inside.

And don't pay for a licence, I haven't for about 10 years

The Scottish Football Podcast is there for everyone to listen to.

It is a disgrace tbh.

Liam McLeod sounds like a man who has just been told his dog has died.

Goldson caused the rammy at the end by gesticulating to their scummy fans.

You could hear the pain in his voice that we got through no doubt if it was the other way round he would be far more excited. Leanne Crichton was the only one to come out full of praise for us

Back