Heart and Hand daily update

I think the DR paper is an absolute scum bucket like all tabloids, and whoever "grassed" is a weirdo. But also I don't have much sympathy for the guys, naivety or whatever isn't an excuse. They knew then as they know now they were being dicks when they said the things they said.

A couple of weeks out the limelight and an apology should have sufficed. Dragging it on into more news for the DR to be relevant for another week was pointless.
The daily record chose to go after David first but when they couldn’t find anything on him they went after hoggy and cammy two of the most popular podders on the network.so H&H and the wider rangers support went after the record.H&H came out of it much stronger than the record who were sent packing with their tail between their legs

Update hit the nail on the head for me.

The Facebook Karen's on both sides of this can get fucked and better not do anything to derail our season.

Both sides should be utterly embarrassed on what they've unleashed today.

Neither side come out of this with any credibility.

All we need now in the inevitable Dave King statement for the hat trick, and by the way it's coming. And probably at the worst possible time.

Update hit the nail on the head for me.

The Facebook Karen's on both sides of this can get fucked and better not do anything to derail our season.
There is a possibility this season ends trophy less, best case scenario is Gio can paper over the cracks and do the business. Otherwise, we are strongly questioning our manager, his staff, the players, the chairman, the board, all executive staff, former chairman, our investors, our sponsors, C1872 (again), fan media … oh and a fucking game in Australia against the sporting wing of paedophilia to look forward to!

No pressure Gio!

Shower of embarrassing cunts and I’m being kind

All we need now in the inevitable Dave King statement for the hat trick, and by the way it's coming. And probably at the worst possible time.
As sure as night follows day .

No doubt, half an hour before the semi final 2nd leg I'd imagine.

How does David know who "grassed" him up? Were the tweets in question not on their timelines for all to see anyway?

good update today and just goes to show we have some absolute snakes out there, especially when you consider what they put Hoggy & Cammy, and their families through.

And for what?

Hope the C&*t gets a heavy dose of Karma

Probably the biggest season in 10 years with what winning the title would bring, off the field arguments amongst support, protests etc.

Have we not seen this happen with the same mob across the city (last season).

There's no way this season is more important than last, not a chance.
They win 10 in a row and they would have kicked on while we would have been faced with a huge rebuild.

Supporters building up this "biggest season in 10 years" thing so they can have a meltdown if we don't win the title (which was always going to be a 50-50 chance in Scotland at best) probably isn't going to help matters. Same as the guys who run with "Gerrard only won 1 trophy out of 9" because that's something to moan about instead of acknowledging the good.

The idea that this season is more important that last is just laughable.

Assuming if we don't win the title you'll be on here screeching about how this was the biggest season for a decade and GVB blew a massive lead and Europe doesn't even matter anyway?

good update today and just goes to show we have some absolute snakes out there, especially when you consider what they put Hoggy & Cammy, and their families through.

Hope the C&*t gets a heavy dose of Karma

It's shocking when you realise that even the bitterest of bitter tims were fine just leave these lads alone but one of our own "supporters" felt the need to go to the press.

Didn't cjnovo992 on YouTube also say something like a lot of the abuse he gets online comes from our own supporters too?

I'd guess there are a lot of folks out there jealous of the H&H lads but to actively go out and try to ruin their careers or even their lives is just disgusting.

Just finished listening to it.Certain people trying to get DE and the rest of H&H into this feud between C1872 and the board.F ucking shamless c unts trying to fuel the flames and divide the support.

Of course.

I think it was only a matter of time before people are demanding that fan media do more.
(Though I think I am guilty of this myself in the past.)

Look at the way people are on here with demands that the board publicly say this and the manager should publicly say that. Eventually this is going to land on the fan media outlets and that seems a bit unfair.

The strength of Heart and Hand is that they give you measured and grounded commentary on the club while still having the passion of supporters. The last thing anybody needs is for the podcast to look like the typical matchday thread or the aftermath of any bad result on here.

They definitely should stay out of this one and just report on the facts. Which is what I believe they will do anyway.

Disagree with David today.

The whole 'wait until the end of the season' stuff is nonsense. There is never a perfect time to protest against the board, if the waited till the EOS they'd still get criticised but instead of 'we're entering an important month' it would be A) we win the league = "just celebrate the league dont bring negativity" or B) we lose the league = 'concentrate on improving the team you're making things worse'.

The board will not get a free ride because we're going for the league title and cups. We do that every season. Its all got too much and its completely the fault of the boards, to have a go at people that call them out for that is miles off it and to actually blame C1872 for this (before he had to correct himself) is ridiculous.

Probably the biggest season in 10 years with what winning the title would bring, off the field arguments amongst support, protests etc.

Have we not seen this happen with the same mob across the city (last season).
I agree it’s a big season. But in my opinion last season was bigger.

For many people, myself included, Rangers having a cracking season and winning the league made a shite year (due to covid) happy and enjoyable.

This year is big with the money rewards but last year was bigger.

I thought @David Edgar was balanced and fair today.
He is under no obligation to become involved and those who subscribe to Heart and Hand know what they’re getting.
He was absolutely right, in my view, to warn both sets of warring parties that this is not the time for such a fight.
I agree with what he said, if this derails our end to the season on the field, then there will definitely be a response from the fans at both the Board and C1872.
And he was not shy in saying that the board can start by canceling the Sydney debacle.

For me it’s ridiculous to derail a season where the winner gets direct CL entry.
When is a good time to protest then?

Start of the season when we're all pushing in the one direction hoping for a good start?
Middle of the season which is always very important in deciding where the momentum is pushing for the title?
End of the season at crunch time?

There is NEVER a good time.

I thought @David Edgar was balanced and fair today.
He is under no obligation to become involved and those who subscribe to Heart and Hand know what they’re getting.
He was absolutely right, in my view, to warn both sets of warring parties that this is not the time for such a fight.
I agree with what he said, if this derails our end to the season on the field, then there will definitely be a response from the fans at both the Board and C1872.
And he was not shy in saying that the board can start by canceling the Sydney debacle.

The thing is that the season is so delicately balanced we will now never know if this derailed us or not.

The Celtic games will be tight. All of them.
We might think we can beat Braga but it'll be close and football is football.

We came perilously close to having our title challenge all but ended on Sunday and if it had happened then people would have rightly questioned if the protest had an impact.

Damn, imagine how it would have looked if Dundee had hoofed the ball up the park on 97 minutes and snatched an equalizer. Absolutely the protest that gave us the added time would have been seriously looked at.

This stuff needs to end right now.
Feels like the entire club is basically threatening to self-destruct when we are actually doing well on the pitch.

Start of the season when we're all pushing in the one direction hoping for a good start?
Middle of the season which is always very important in deciding where the momentum is pushing for the title?

When we’ve got 7 “cup finals” I’d argue this is the worst over summer or beginning of next season.

As far as I could follow it, David’s argument today was not necessarily about the protests.
It was more about the stupid statements from both C1872 and the Board.
On Heart and Hand on Sunday, David had no issue with the pre-match protest of the tennis balls.
However, the second half protest with toilet rolls, was certainly disruptive to play.
And to be fair to David, he has again called on the board to drop the Sydney debacle.

The club needs to just come out and either confirm that the friendly has been cancelled or confirm that we are not able to cancel it and then apologize.

Ruining the end of a season with protests over a stupid friendly where we will almost certainly not be fielding our best team (nor will they) just seems like utter madness.

It's Rangers Reserves vs Celtic Reserves in Australia. Not worth all this hassle.
"Ange's Homecoming" LOL.
There's a decent chance the guy is fired by then if they have a bad start to next season, which is not unrealistic.

It's got to the stage where everyone is f*cking up constantly and if we happen to have a few bad results over the next couple of weeks and we'll be asking if this shambles was the reason.

the only winners are the Sellik PR dept, who could not have imagined a better result from their early release of the Oz info.

'Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.'
We have been played like a fiddle by the pedo harbourors.

Just finished listening to it.Certain people trying to get DE and the rest of H&H into this feud between C1872 and the board.F ucking shamless c unts trying to fuel the flames and divide the support.
I might have got it wrong but it seemed like he was hinting that 1 side was trying to do that but trying to stay down the middle and not getting involved as both sides pissed him and most of us off today.

Think the so called Rangers fan is from one side is how I heard it to. Bit might be miles off the mark.

Any Rangers fan talking to the Record needs a stern talking to from fellow bears. And I say this as someone who has family members working for SMS papers and who vouch for some journalists.

It's really not that difficult to address.
Issue an apology and cancel the friendly. That way we all focus on the team.
This will put the real matter to bed, then the egos can go to war after the season ends on their trivial topics.

As a side note we have no real voice that is universally trusted, c1872 blew that a long time ago.

Back