Kenny Shiels ex Killie boss

Was a bit of a fud at Killie if I remember right. Did he not have a go at us because Dean was in and out the team. He said something about him being the best midfielder at Ibrox and should be in every week.That we had ruined his career. Sure I remember that.

Sounds like a stand up routine.

"But you know, the thing is, it's true. It is. Women are more emotional than men. I mean, look how upset they get when you won't watch Bridgerton with them. They get all 'I just want you to like the same things I do.'

Doesn't work both ways though does it? No.

Try asking your wife to watch Narcos.

Yeah.

You can't have it both ways, women.

Well, actually you can but that's another story.

Now where was I?

Oh yes. Politics! "

OK going by his logic we should tell any ulster bears listen pal don't talk about rangers you don't come from Scotland you've not got a clue ,the guys a fanny
He said the majority of them don’t have a clue. That’s true. He didn’t say all. The vast majority of people singing about the Pope and Bobby sands and fighting the IRA were probably born in stobhill or Glasgow royal.

Either way Ulster bears or anyone else shouldn’t be indulging in songs or chants they wouldn’t now sing at Windsor park. It’s a perpetual embarrassment to our club and more damaging than anything we do on the park.

He said some, not all. And he was 100% correct.
OK fair enough but if he's wanting to talk about ulster and Scottish folk not having a clue,it could be argued that no other country in the world supported the loyalist/unionist people of ulster more the Scotland.

He’s always been a bit of a strange character with a chip on his shoulder.

During the press conference for their game this week, one of his players was being interviewed and his phone went off whilst she was being asked a question.

Instead of just switching it off he apologised, but still answered and had a brief conversation with whoever was calling.

His player didn’t look very impressed with his manners.

I hate the fact at the bottom of the BBC article it says they’ve approached the N.I FA for comment
Why? Just bore off and stop pandering in case you upset a pansexual vegan with no arms.

He’s trying to instill a grittier mentality, now is this biological? Perhaps the BBC could actually take the comments head on and get us some academic quotes and some sporting insight on the matter because I’d argue against the Williams sisters having the emotional trait he says, although maybe there is something behind losing goals/points having a knock on effect to subsequent goals/points being immediately lost

Was a bit of a fud at Killie if I remember right. Did he not have a go at us because Dean was in and out the team. He said something about him being the best midfielder at Ibrox and should be in every week.That we had ruined his career. Sure I remember that.
In the Hootsmon...

OK fair enough but if he's wanting to talk about ulster and Scottish folk not having a clue,it could be argued that no other country in the world supported the loyalist/unionist people of ulster more the Scotland.
Again, he's not disputed that or even mentioned it. All he's saying is that some of the folk who sing these songs haven't a clue what they're singing about, and he's right.

seems he did an interview at the womens Euro draw including mentioning times he's missed interviews due to being "too emotional" after games

plenty of male footballers have been prone to emotions
Gazza?

Whether what he said has any basis in fact or not he has fuccked it there. You just cant come out with statements like that nowadays.

11ae2d5f-da1e-489b-b1cf-5314aae8aa22_text.gif

Back