MOTM Poll Rangers v Braga - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where can we watch the full match back plus reactions?

What a result!!

Dare to dream seeing our Rangers lift the Europa League! Man alive, how far we've come.

Be honest, anyone else think we were fluffing this one up at one point? As soon as that headed corner went in against us and after we had hit the underside of the bar and goals chopped off etc Am i the only one who thought it was going to be another one of those horrible nights. So glad we ground it out, what a great win!

I finish my current job on the 28th, but finish I mean I'll be flinging van keys at them then hitting the pub since the wife (no pics) says am banned from going to Leipzig after the state I returned from the friendly in 2017!

Start my new job 2nd May (left them in June) so will be flinging them a wee email I may need some days in May off!!

Tremendous performance by the whole team. Special praise for Lundstram and Bassey for heart and effort and physicality equalling any of Rangers' greatest.

Voted for Lundstram but honestly could have been any of 5 or 6. Superb team performance tonight. Rest up and same again Sunday please.

Can anyone help me with the man of the match ??? I keep thinking Lundstram then Tav them Roofe then Barisic then Bassey. Oh %^*& it just vote for the whole team :))
Bassey was a bombscare a few times tonight mate. Gave the ball away far to easily at times and it led to some of their most dangerous attacks. I like the big fellah but he should be nowhere near tonight's motm.

Don’t know who is more exhausted, me and my son watching it or the players on the pitch, i voted for Roofe as motm but Lundstrum was very solid all game, special praise for Tav and Borna as for an hour they were excellent

Some great performances tonight including Barisic who looked back to his best. Tav gets my MOTM for obvious reasons. Roofe looked a player, we need him to stay fit.

Would Morelos be fit for the final if we get there?

Bassey was a bombscare a few times tonight mate. Gave the ball away far to easily at times and it led to some of their most dangerous attacks. I like the big fellah but he should be nowhere near tonight's motm.
All about opinions. I thought the big man played well and drove us forward from CB. I would hope we can agree that it was a good overall performance, and with better finishing could easily have been 5 or 6. :)

Fantastic Rangers - apart from the fact should have been 5-0 ! Braga are fortunate not to get a hiding. The Barisic hand ball was ridiculous and Roofe was 3 inches offside for the other disallowed goal. Great individual performances esp captain Tav and Lundstram who was terrific. Still reeling from those 2 Arfield misses ! Who knows what we could do now.

Tonight absolutely fucked me. It's never easy is it! So relieved we got over the line, that would've been the long weekend ruined if not. It's really hard to comprehend the fact we're in a European Semi final after the last ten years.

Back