MOTM Poll Rangers v Braga - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't vote as couldn't decide between Tavernier, Barisic, Lundstram and Roofe with another few right up there with them.

Difficult to choose on that performance but finally opted for Tav. He drove us on the to the end. We really missed Barisic when he went off. It is like a new signing seeing him play like that. We arrived home too late to watch it back but will savour it tonight with a wee celebratory glass. Awesome performance from the team and the fans.

Each one of our players deserves massive credit though one who missed out was instrumental in us getting to this stage. On the night he would have made a huge impact in destroying that Braga defence.

Roofe ran them ragged and scored the crucial goal, keeping his cool after a couple of disappointments.

He’s got exceptional anticipation and thrives on this stage.

Confidence must be sky high for Sunday although he seems that way all the time.

Always happy to see him lead the line.

Not read all the thread but Was not happy with the subs. I would have had Fashion for Aribo and left Ramsey and Jack on. Maybe thinking about Sundays game though. Wright I though did however give us width on the right and leave Tav to do more defending.
Never sure Gios subs are correct.
However what a result and I have a feeling we will make the final.

in the cold light of day and going over events last night,so much to be positive about, a performance full of desire,our movement for the most part was good,our tempo for the most part was great ,and we closed down really well,lost our way a little bit after they scored and struggled to get up the park ,and for a short time they looked like the team with the extra man,the substitutions seemed to subdue us and we were a bit aimless at times,but all credit to the team for extra time when we got into a better rhythm and we took control again, some of the chances we missed were ridiculous but we got there in the end and what a truly wonderful experience it was,i have been lucky enough to have been present at some great european nights (home and away) and last night sits with the best of them for the absolute rollercoaster of emotions felt,, onwards we march

what a result, has to be up there as one of the best this season, in a semi of a european comp, play like that and show the same spirit on sunday and we should hammer that mob.

Amazing achievement by the club. Have a look at the types of club in the Conference semis, Roma, Feyenoord and Marseille. These were the types of club winning the Europea League/Uefa cup a couple of decades ago. It's so much harder to progress now as there are no bad teams past the group stage and the big guns take it seriously due to the CL spot.

Surprised and a little disappointed at the lack of votes for Goldson who I thought was superb. Lost his man for their goal as he tried to get Bassey to pick up a man - and he still didn't do it!

And a couple of stray passes which is normal.

But defensively I thought he was top drawer.

Well that was something special, wasn't it:) but by god, Rangers doesn't do my ticker any good:oops:
Tav gets my MotM for his goals but Lundstram was immense. What a performance:cool:

Watching the highlights again and scary the amount of goals we could have had and should have had. Not to mention the bollocks ones that were chopped off.

Went to extra time but in all honesty. That was a pumping.

Not read all the thread but Was not happy with the subs. I would have had Fashion for Aribo and left Ramsey and Jack on. Maybe thinking about Sundays game though. Wright I though did however give us width on the right and leave Tav to do more defending.
Never sure Gios subs are correct.
However what a result and I have a feeling we will make the final.
You answered your own question mate

We have 3 games left so far

Sunday and the semis - %^*& the rest

Absolutely fantastic team performance last night.

So pleased for all the players, for Van Bronckhorst, and the management team.

Can't underestimate how happy I am for everyone inside Rangers.

Great achievement.

Last edited:
Just goes to show how much we take Tavs contribution for granted that he scored twice in a European semi final and he’s not even leading the man of the match voting!

Incredible performance. We set a record for xG last night for the highest xG ever recorded in a Europa League knockout game.

Outstanding performance, fans were outstanding and it just made me really proud to be a Rangers fan. I was quite emotional at the end of the game.

Magnificent Rangers,thank you for another great European night.
there were times in our past when I never thought we would see the likes of that at Ibrox again, brought a tear to my eye, and still doing it two days later! Wish my grandad and my son were still alive to have seen it, but I`m sure they were watching together! Well done Rangers!

Last edited:
Back