Are Rangers fans tall?

wtdog

Reason I ask is because I was in the Ibrox bar in Tenerife two weeks ago and even at 6 foot 5 I struggled to use the urinals!!
As an aside, had a delightful Ceptic fan verbally abuse my wife in another bar in Adeje.

Must be a Rangers thing, pretty sure the Golden Last in Benidorm old town was the same, had to pish up the way.

Reason I ask is because I was in the Ibrox bar in Tenerife two weeks ago and even at 6 foot 5 I struggled to use the urinals!!
As an aside, had a delightful Ceptic fan verbally abuse my wife in another bar in Adeje.
I hope you put your 6"5 to good use? Edit, just read your earlier reply.

Myself and my son used to go to the Glasgow Rocks games. On one occasion he was in the toilets drying his hands under the hand drier next to the cubicles when all of a sudden over the top of the cubicle door a head and shoulders appeared and he's like WTF!!!! They belonged to one of the American Select team who had been on the pan. Turns out the guy was 7' 3".

Out of the guys I travel with through, three of us are about 5’11, one is 5’8. So none of us are particularly tall, but neither are we short. I’m 5’11

Back