Rangers tattoos

"That's not been done right"

"What will that look like when you're older!?"

"The colours will run and it will look a mess!"

Just getting all these comments out the way before people who don't understand tattoo technology has changed since 1974 come steaming in :))

"That's not been done right"

"What will that look like when you're older!?"

"The colours will run and it will look a mess!"

Just getting all these comments out the way before people who don't understand tattoo technology has changed since 1974 come steaming in :))

The reason i don't post a picture of mine on here.:))

I've got a full sleeve, with our first logo, the gates, Gazza, Coop, Greig, Albertz, Super, with a large Union Jack, with Mr Struth's famous 'we welcome the chase' quote and a WATP thrown in.

I love it and every tattoo parlour I've been in have all commented how brilliant it is. Got it done on Edmiston Dr around 7/8 years ago now but even the parlours over here all love the quality of it

But I still won't post it on here. Nor any social media. Too many arseholes and my self esteem isn't strong enough.

I've got a full sleeve, with our first logo, the gates, Gazza, Coop, Greig, Albertz, Super, with a large Union Jack, with Mr Struth's famous 'we welcome the chase' quote and a WATP thrown in.

I love it and every tattoo parlour I've been in have all commented how brilliant it is. Got it done on Edmiston Dr around 7/8 years ago now but even the parlours over here all love the quality of it

But I still won't post it on here. Nor any social media. Too many arseholes and my self esteem isn't strong enough.
That sounds unreal. Sorry you feel you can't post it though out of fear of others comments, I totally understand as people can be quite cheeky for no real reason.

I had people telling me I had the wording wrong even though I amended it to what I wanted :))

5-BCE3042-4-C85-4-B9-C-B7-F0-1-D84-D9-CFC082.jpg

A big badge on the chest always looks cool. Maybe go for the lion rampant one in black and white.

Not Rangers , but I love my 3 lions.

I put in a daily update on H&H a couple of years ago as Glen Kamara was beginning to show form in a tribute to my ‘Helsinki Loyal’ tattoo.

Basically over 20years ago I couldn’t get a Rangers tattooist in Londonderry so travelled to Bangor on a day trip. The tattoo shop in the high street was closed but the tattooist was still working from his home.

As I approached his home I could tell he was certainly a very good artist as he had done a magnificent job of a masked man at the side of his house :)

Anyway, picked my tattoo and sat in the kitchen chair as he set to work. I became puzzled as the white & blue looked strange in the Scotland flag and as it wasn’t my first tattoo I thought that these things always work out in the end.

Anyway I’ve been left with a Finland flag in my leg for all this time and I do get a good laugh out of it.

The cry will always be….We are the loyal…Helsinki Loyal!!!

Best find a good tattooist first Stuart and Scott at Ruby Tattoo in EK are really good both are bears which always helps

Learned that one the hard way after a poster on here told me the Rennie Macintosh design on my arm, which I posted a pic of in The Lounge, looked like a huge penis.

Got a Ibrox inspired tattoo on my foot last year - a design incorporating a part of the gates and some bluebells. I love it. It's subtle enough that only Rangers fans realise what it is, and very pretty. It's in memory of my Dad.

I put in a daily update on H&H a couple of years ago as Glen Kamara was beginning to show form in a tribute to my ‘Helsinki Loyal’ tattoo.

Basically over 20years ago I couldn’t get a Rangers tattooist in Londonderry so travelled to Bangor on a day trip. The tattoo shop in the high street was closed but the tattooist was still working from his home.

As I approached his home I could tell he was certainly a very good artist as he had done a magnificent job of a masked man at the side of his house :)

Anyway, picked my tattoo and sat in the kitchen chair as he set to work. I became puzzled as the white & blue looked strange in the Scotland flag and as it wasn’t my first tattoo I thought that these things always work out in the end.

Anyway I’ve been left with a Finland flag in my leg for all this time and I do get a good laugh out of it.

The cry will always be….We are the loyal…Helsinki Loyal!!!
Big shoe big shoe

If you're getting any writing, for the love of Laudrup make sure the spelling is correct. A guy posted a Rangers one on Twitter a wee while ago with a particular word misspelled twice. Totally made a mess of an otherwise cracking tattoo.

Has that leg been cut aff?! Looks dead! :D

The inconsistency with capitalisation is triggering!

Now I'm not slagging people off here. I've quite possibly the worst RFC crest ever seen on my shoulder blade. It's also almost green in colour after all these years!

When I had it done, I had him do capitals first but it didn't look right. Tried umpteen variations. Maybe it was just me but there was something 'off' about it.

Capitals might have worked if it was on two lines though:

No
Surrender​

But then, that didn't look right with the crest underneath it.

When I had it done, I had him do capitals first but it didn't look right. Tried umpteen variations. Maybe it was just me but there was something 'off' about it.

Capitals might have worked if it was on two lines though:

No
Surrender​

But then, that didn't look right with the crest underneath it.

As long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters buddy.

Is this yours?

I was in the Savoy before an old firm with some of my mates, and ended up chatting to this bear who lifted up his top to show me a very similar tattoo.

I’ve lost the photo to compare :))

Nah not me, a mate of mine sent me it as we were also discussing Rangers tattoos.

Learned that one the hard way after a poster on here told me the Rennie Macintosh design on my arm, which I posted a pic of in The Lounge, looked like a huge penis.

Got a Ibrox inspired tattoo on my foot last year - a design incorporating a part of the gates and some bluebells. I love it. It's subtle enough that only Rangers fans realise what it is, and very pretty. It's in memory of my Dad.
I mind a guy posted his art work on here a while back and it was light years in front of what all of us muppets could do and he was still getting the piss ripped out him. You can’t win :)):)):))

Back