Benidorm on Scottish cup final

Cooper11

Official Ticketer
Going to be there the weekend of the Scottish cup final. Ibrox bar still going strong? Last I heard there was a break in.

Should've checked before I booked it but Friday-Monday all inclusive with flights was working out cheaper than hospitality

Im up for the Leipzig home game and the Ross County last home game of the season.. also applied for Celtic and Hearts away in split..

Me.. the misses and our 2 bears fly out to Benidorm on the 17th so praying were in that Europa Final on the 18th and catch the Scottish Cup Final out there also on 21st.. fly back home the 24th..

Golden Last and Ibrox Bar for me pal.. pos bump into you over there :) ..

Humber Pilot which is around the corner from the Ibrox Bar is the place to go.

If you leave Ibrox Bar take a left and left again up the “yellow brick road”.

Going to be there the weekend of the Scottish cup final. Ibrox bar still going strong? Last I heard there was a break in.
Where are you staying, there’s a brilliant pub up next to the indoor market/ Dynastic hotel called
THE 12 th man, used to be the gallowgate ( pape pub) but a guy from Liverpool has it now, all new, big 80” tvs inside and big screen outside, watched the bears there cruising into the final,

Where are you staying, there’s a brilliant pub up next to the indoor market/ Dynastic hotel called
THE 12 th man, used to be the gallowgate ( pape pub) but a guy from Liverpool has it now, all new, big 80” tvs inside and big screen outside, watched the bears there cruising into the final,
Best pint in Benidorm. I was in it when the Tim owned it and to be honest he was ok. Not been over since before lockdown so will give it a visit in July.

I was in the Ibrox bar for the Dundee away game last month. It was fine, plenty of TV’s and a good atmosphere. Drinks service…a bit slow. Food service…really slow.
It was pretty busy.
You’ll not be stuck for somewhere to watch it in Benidorm.

Was there for the last home game against the scum, it started filling up from 10.30 onwards, no seats available after 11.
Fantastic atmosphere until they took the lead.
Place emptied shortly after the final whistle.

Humber pilot
Ibrox bar
Tartan bar
Bluebell
Golden last
Northern ireland supporters bar are all staunch.
The 12th man mentioned on here is a Liverpool bar with a mixed clientele.

I went there today. Very sad. Had a quick word with big Ian. He seems down. The pub was completely empty and not in good shape.
It’s struggling mate ! I’m over few times a year and call in ! Was over in Sept! Empty, no craic apart from Mary the parrot

Back