MOTM Poll Motherwell v Rangers - 12:00 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we have any chance of winning anything this year McLaughlin has to be in goals. McGregor would be better suited to rugby finding touch

German bombers pish is embarrassing, of all the superb songs we have we spend ten minutes singing this shite.
The team are just about to go to Germany and play a big game, lads probably think it's relevant to sing it, what are you embarrassed about?

Gio has a decision to make regarding mcgregor for the rest of the season.

Can't be the only one on here with the fear he gives us with cross balls and corners

Can't be sentimental
He had a decision to make in October/November last year, it was clear as day but he made the wrong decision and it’s been the most significant reason we are 6 points behind in the league today.

This is actually some result by the way. Its been 12 v 10 for most of the match.

We like do to it the difficult way dont we?

Extra time v Braga despite a million chances.

Going behind to Celtic despite having the chances and then going on to win in extra time.

Looking comfy but losing a man and an equaliser before going on to 3-1.

Nah, Ally’s problem is he wants to be everyone’s pal whereas Sutton doesn’t give a %^*&.

Ally does have a touch of wanting to be liked and have the persona of cheeky cheery Ally.

That being said, Sutton may not give a fùck but if that was one of our ex players I would be mortified by the things he comes away with.

He plays up to a narrative they all buy into, it should not make any Rangers fan angry. It is to be pittied that they all buy into it.

An exhausting existence thinking the world is against you as some sort of perpetual victim.

Is it normally a booking for a gesture like that? He shushed the fans and cupped his ears, imo that shouldn’t be a booking. The Morelos gesture was slightly different :)
Yes I don’t disagree that both actions are different,..I suppose I am saying who defines what is an insightful action. I think if your celebration is continuous towards the opposition then this should be taken into account. Scoring a goal and emotions take over which creates a reaction (fine with this),..however to continue making gestures towards the opposition takes you into a different’phase’ if you like. Splitting hairs and bitterness on my part given the way we have been treated on occasions.

Back