• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
ssPkQFA.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

When you see the league table in the OP, those 7 draws frustrate the life out of me.

And 2 of them were at home against the team we play today, which is unforgivable.

It is certain to be too late, but a thumping win today and no injuries or suspensions would be a good day.

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic

Davis
Lundstram
Kamara

Wright
Sakala
Kent

Reckon that will be the team. Not what I would go with mind you.

When you see the league table in the OP, those 7 draws frustrate the life out of me.

And 2 of them were at home against the team we play today, which is unforgivable.

It is certain to be too late, but a thumping win today and no injuries or suspensions would be a good day.

Hearts, Motherwell x 2, Ross County

The 4 of them are diabolical results considering how the games went and when / how we conceded the equalisers. These are the real reason we don't win the league this season.

Can excuse draws at Pittodrie and Tannadice

The draw with the sheep at Ibrox was a shambles of a match from us but done well to get a point in the end.

I’d make plenty of changes as Thursday is our priority. Whatever team we put out should be enough to beat Motherwell although don’t think it’ll be easy. 2-1 to the teddy’s

McLaughlin

Tavernier
Goldson
Balogun
Bassey

Kamara
Davis

Wright
Arfield
Kent

Sakala

No more injuries ahead of Thursday is vital. Especially up front. Got to kick on from Sundays win. Going 3-1 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!

Line up is going to be really interesting today and I anticipate about an hours worth of howling when we see it.

Hopefully no Wright but after last week it's the kind of thing he will be the one scoring to beat motherwell. Any win will do though

Given that we have a bit of injury trouble going on I’d rest the key players and use the squad to its fullest.

Last thing we need is to lose more players.

Just win and no injuries.

This could be a tough game. 1 goal victory to the Gers.

(I hope someone quotes this later after we hump them 5-0)

Just win Rangers. Don’t want them winning the tittle next Sunday against us. I’ve gave up the fact we won’t catch them but don’t want them winning the title v us.

I can see this game being a bit of a pain in all honesty. Despite Rangers going for the title and Motherwell fighting for a place in Europe I think it will have a real end-of-season runout feel to it.

A bit of a grind with Rangers winning 2-1 or 1-0 I reckon.

McGregor
Tav Goldson Bassey Borna

Davis
Lowry Aribo

Arfield Sakala Kent

Save Jack and Lundsram for the next 3 games.
Get Kent and Sakala off if and when it gets comfortable, hopefully.

3-0

Back