MOTM Poll Motherwell v Rangers - 12:00 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope we pump this shower of shite today. Those 2 home draws against them this season were a monumental %^*& up

I reckon there'll be a load of changes and I think gio might give Amad a go as well. I'm feeling like we'll beat them 3-0, and I hope Sakala gets a couple of goals. Will need the confidence boost if he's to step up.

Incidentally, just seen that the game is only on Sky Sports Main Event, not SS Football, like the original Sunday game would've been on. I only have the Football and PL channels - do you reckon theyll give you the chance to red button and watch the Gers game, or am I going to give yet more money to Sky.

(Also, I'm based in London, but can get BBC Scotland - is Scottish cup going to be on terrestrial, or do I need to put with that shower of shyte premier sports?)

FRBQ3vjXwAEKo1m

Happy with that.

Rotation for Thursday, but should still have enough win comfortably. We need Kent/Lundstram/Jack/Bassey for Thursday.

I can see this game being a bit of a pain in all honesty. Despite Rangers going for the title and Motherwell fighting for a place in Europe I think it will have a real end-of-season runout feel to it.

A bit of a grind with Rangers winning 2-1 or 1-0 I reckon.
Right now, with no fit centre forward, euro semi final etc, I'll take a win and the 3 points anyway they come. Won't stop me being frustrated during the game though.

Kent must have a slight niggle and we are wrapping him in cotton wool.

There’s not actually as many changes as I thought, still a good team though

That team is more than capable of beating Motherwell.

Come on Amad finish your time at the club on a high wee man. Could be useful for the run in for the last 3 league games after the scum.

Looks like Gio is accepting defeat in the league.

All concentration on Thursday.

Should still have enough to win today though. Enough quality on the park.

I reckon there'll be a load of changes and I think gio might give Amad a go as well. I'm feeling like we'll beat them 3-0, and I hope Sakala gets a couple of goals. Will need the confidence boost if he's to step up.

Incidentally, just seen that the game is only on Sky Sports Main Event, not SS Football, like the original Sunday game would've been on. I only have the Football and PL channels - do you reckon theyll give you the chance to red button and watch the Gers game, or am I going to give yet more money to Sky.

(Also, I'm based in London, but can get BBC Scotland - is Scottish cup going to be on terrestrial, or do I need to put with that shower of shyte premier sports?)
SC FINAL show on premier and bbc

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Don‘t let the injury situation stop our recent tun of good form and scoring vital goals. We can win this one and put more pressure on that other lot.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Looks like Gio is accepting defeat in the league.

All concentration on Thursday.

Should still have enough to win today though. Enough quality on the park.

He needs to rotate. 240 minutes of football within the time span of 4 days. Then he had to get them ready for this game and the massive one in midweek. Roofe's injury more or less forced his hand to go with a more experimental front three tbh.

Back