Planes, trains and automobiles

Arriving in on the Wed to Faro at 1.40pm from Belfast. Flexi bus seems to be booked up when I tried to book it. Just booked a hotel at Faro airport just looking for travel Into and out of Seville.

I’m arriving Faro 15.15. If anyone here’s of any busses going from this time. Let me know

Jerez airport has train direct to Seville.
£25 return.
Can see flights from stansted/Barcelona/palma to Jerez.
App OMIO shows trains/buses.

Pwick to Malaga Monday
Train to Seville Tues
Train to Madrid Thurs
Madrid to Eburgh Friday early morning

No idea what me and my dad are doing.

Hope things settle down a bit, and we haven’t left it too late!

Edinburgh to Faro 6am after a wedding, 4 nights in Faro. Room in Seville for the game, bnb naranjo (orange), even got parking booked will drive up on the day.

Glasgow - Dublin - Malaga Tuesday 19. Malaga - Dublin - Glasgow Thursday night back early Friday am.

Glasgow London Faro then return. Tuesday to Thursday. Going to hire a car and drive down and back. Staying in Faro

Out: Glasgow - Gatwick - Bilbao - Seville. Not booked return yet.

All booked up to go to malaga and stay there

Any bears that are thinking of getting a bus to and from seville please let me know will be appreciated

Last edited:
Anybody asked on the WH forum if anyone has got flights from London to Seville they’re wanting to sell/transfer.
Is it £100 to transfer the name.

Anybody asked on the WH forum if anyone has got flights from London to Seville they’re wanting to sell/transfer.
Is it £100 to transfer the name.

Probably still be raw losing out and get told where to go

Trying to formulate a plan.

Not sure if I'll get a ticket - 1400-ish silver. Am I right in saying I can apply for both the independent travel AND the club options? Would that give me a better chance, being willing to do either?

Trying to work out whether to book something now, or wait to see what club travel option looks like.

I have a flight out but can't find anything decent back. Anyone seen anything?

Trying to formulate a plan.

Not sure if I'll get a ticket - 1400-ish silver. Am I right in saying I can apply for both the independent travel AND the club options? Would that give me a better chance, being willing to do either?

Trying to work out whether to book something now, or wait to see what club travel option looks like.

Daytrips £1000 I heard. How true that is, I dont know

I fly SFO to LHR and arrive at LHR at 11AM on the 18th. Looking at other options, but I just don't see it. Think I will need to watch in the house with the family or somewhere else :(

I managed to get great flights from Glasgow to Seville 14-20 May for £350 each. Hotel cost £1500 for the six nights though :eek:. Sharing with a pal though so not too bad. And right in Seville centre too.

Does anyone think there will be supporters buses running from Glasgow and surrounding areas to Seville, if so could you give me any info. Got 2 tickets on the uefa site draw.

Edinburgh > Palma (Tuesday night)
Palma > Seville (Wednesday morning)
Seville > Barcelona (Thursday afternoon - train)
Barcelona > Edinburgh (Friday lunchtime)

£230 all in, excluding accommodation.

Back