Planes, trains and automobiles

Glasgow - Luton tues morning 7a.m
Luton - Faro arrive 14.20
Private transfer for 5 to Seville

Seville - Almeria Thursday morning 9a.m
Almeria - Manchester arrive 15.10

Manchester - Glasgow train arrive 21.40

Ibrox bar, the golden last and tartan bar are running buses from benidorm. They are all in the process of booking buses, need to be patient i suppose. Last piece of the jigsaw, booked flights, accommodation, airport parking, beniconnect. didn't know i could be so organised :D

Struggling with getting transport from Seville back to Madrid for an 08:35 flight, anyone else in this situation?

Houston - Newark - Lisbon.

Train from Lisbon to Albufeira and looking to getting on the supporters buses from Faro - Seville day of the game.

Still doesn’t feel real this happening.

Was looking at some bizarre routes for mates earlier, some included going through Tangier and Oudja - both in Morocco :)) - then onto Seville itself from there. Only about 60-90 mins from there.

Can get flights from Brussels etc if anyone is still looking for travel options.

Aberdeen - Amsterdam - Alicante

Hired minibus to Malaga

Train Malaga to Seville

Seville to Malaga to be determined

Hired minibus to Alicante

Alicante - Amsterdam - Aberdeen

Ibrox bar, the golden last and tartan bar are running buses from benidorm. They are all in the process of booking buses, need to be patient i suppose. Last piece of the jigsaw, booked flights, accommodation, airport parking, beniconnect. didn't know i could be so organised :D
Thats all we are waiting on is them confirming coaches and we are sorted. if not %^*& knows what to do lol

Flying to Malaga - staying one night.
Driving to Malaga on the day of the game.
Staying in Seville after the game.
Drive to Malaga in the Thu
Returning home on the Friday night.

Cannot wait. Bring it on.

Anybody arriving into Faro on Tuesday evening. All buses seem to be sold out including on Wed. Hoping there will be plenty of us over there to get taxi in a group. . Also flight home is 0900hrs on the Thursday so will have to think about making my way back straight after game.

Glasgow to Birmingham and then on to Malaga on the Tuesday
Stay in Malaga on the Tuesday night with train booked up to Seville first thing in the morning.
Staying in Seville on the Wednesday after the game
Train from Seville to Malaga on the Thursday, Malaga to Belfast and then on to Glasgow.
Cant wait!

My flight back to Sweden from Malaga is at 11.40am and those early train tickets are all sold out now.

%^*& knows how I'm getting back.
We managed to get the 0630 back ot Malaga and gets in at 9050, 25 -30 minute taxi ride to airport and our flight departs at 11.55 is cutting it fine but its all they had.
Might try and get on the 0600 train as they will want to get as many people out the city as possible hopefully .

Manchester to Gibraltar on Wednesday 6am. Hire car up to Seville then back down road for return flight at 12am.
That's unless there are any expats or forces heading to game and I can cadge a lift.
Either way....we're on our way...

I have no passport - either UK or Oz - but wanted to get involved in the excitement of this thread.

Flights only:
OUT: Bristol to Minorca -leaves 0700 17th arrives at 10.20 am -
Menorca to Seville via Valencia - leaves Minorca at 3.20pm arrives Seville 9.30pm 17th

IN: Seville to Minorca - leaves 7.40pm 19th arrives 9.15pm
Minorca to Bristol - leaves 11.10 on 20th arrives 1240

Cost: 290.00

Slightly cheaper if you go the day before direct from Glasgow - But you'd need to factor in a night stay in Menorca, but you'd avoid the 6hr drive to Bristol.

Good luck everybody.

What has everyone booked? Are we expecting more flights released? Book tonight or hang off?
I booked East Midlands to Malaga Tues to Fri after the first leg wi RB, figuring it out how to get from Edinburgh to East Midlands tho, flights at 7.35am

We’ve just booked Gatwick to Almeria - hire car 2 hours to Malaga.

Malaga to Seville weds. Will either drive or find a train or bus and then back after the game.

Back