Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

FDC79-C73-57-F3-40-A1-B80-D-C41-D53702-B2-C.jpg

I really don't understand why the f*ck you'd watch your biggest rivals in the semi-final of a European tournament. Had the roles been reversed (no laughing at the back) the last thing I would be doing is watching their game. I'd rather clean the house or go for a walk.
Me neither. I genuinely never watch them unless playing the famous. I would however watch them only on highlights if they are beaten. I would have better things to do in my life than ever watch that mob on live Tv.

3 weeks ago they fully expected a treble and us to get put out by Braga or worst case Leipzig.

They thought it was a return to Rodgers first season of total dominance and us being miserable whilst winning nothing.

They now face the very real prospect of watching us win a EL and SC double in 2 weeks time, whilst none of us even bat an eyelid at their league win.

It’s killing them that our support now don’t give a fûck about losing the league.
spot on mate.

9:55 PM - 1 day ago#1808

Sorry. bet365 said RBL had scored.

Ha Ha

Wee Shuggie got all excited when bet365 put up 3-2 scoreline.
Wind up or mistake ?

In the last ten minutes of the game last night, I was too nervous to watch "live" on the sports channel where I live so I also had Bet365 on, which was thirty seconds ahead.

When it showed there were three minutes of injury time, we were already a minute into it. At 92:30, it showed RBL corner, then it showed a couple of exchanges of possession, then it stopped showing changes in possession, which usually indicates a goal or penalty or serious injury that has stopped play.

At 93:06 it flashed an RBL goal and changed the score to 3-2.

A few seconds later the score rolled back to 3-1 and it changed to FT.

I near shat myself.

I've been wondering since then whether it was a mutant Bet365 employee deliberately trying a wind-up for watching Bears but suspect it was just an operator hitting a wrong update button and getting Goal instead of FT.

Just saw this post on Kerrydale and it’s absolutely fucking delicious.

Spidey100

2 min. ago#169121
I hope Them getting to the final puts our usual “we can’t compete in Europe” cries to bed. While they’ve had a huge amount of luck, they’re in a final having despatched the reigning champions of Armenia, Denmark and Serbia, a Czech team who cuffed us 4-1 home and away last year, the 4th best Portuguese team and the second and fifth best teams in the German top flight.

We, by contrast, haven’t won a post group knock-out tie since Barcelona in 2004 - some 18 years ago!! In the intervening time, we’ve failed to qualify for any European group stage twice - Artmedia in 2005 and both Braga (CL) and Utrecht (EL) in 2010. We’ve also had the delights of technical reprieves against Sion and Legia Warsaw - soon followed by us wishing we hadn’t bothered as we got a solitary win against Rennes in the group stage first time, and fell to Maribor second time round.

Having qualified for a group stage on 14 occasions since 2004, we’ve got to a post-group knock-out phase on 8 occasions. We have won 1 of those games (Zenit at home), drawn 3 (Milan, Inter, and Copenhagen) and lost 12 (Milan, Barcelona x 2, Juventus x 2, Inter, Zenit, Valencia x 2, Copenhagen, and Bodo x 2). As mentioned, we haven’t won any of the ties on aggregate. No disgrace not beating Barcelona or the big three Italian teams. Not even winning a game against Copenhagen and Bodo was poor. Not least as Bodo disproved our previous excuses for poor qualifying performances - rebuilding the team, we’re in pre-season against teams mid-season, etc.

Prior to 2004, we hadn’t been in European football after Christmas for 23 years - while the football calendar means we’re unlikely to have such a barren run again anytime soon, we’re not far off it being 23 years since we won a post-group knock-out tie, and if it weren’t for Musonda’s wonder goal against Zenit, we’d be saying that about winning a post-group knock out game!

As if all that wasn’t bad enough, we’ve also had the delights of having made our Champions League group stage debut in 2001 and it taking us 11 years and 5 appearances in the CL group stages to get an away win - Operation CLAW and all that. And we had the no wins in the group stage of the Europa League in Ronnie’s second year.

In short, for a club that boast a proud record in Europe with a big cup to show for it, we’ve actually been pretty awful overall. We’ve basically had 4 spells of relative success:
1. 10 years between 1965 and 1975 (the Stein era),
2. 1979-80 season when McNeil took us to the European Cup quarter finals,
3. 2001-04 under Martin O’Neil and
4. 2006-08 with two CL last -16 qualifications under Strachan.

We’ve fallen into the lament that the game has changed, money means we can’t compete, the big guns are just too good. Over the past five years, we’ve won four (of 20) games against a team ranked higher than us in the coefficient- Lazio twice, RB Leipzig, and that Zenit game. We’ve lost 15 of those games. They have half that number this season alone (Dortmund and Leipzig).

However you cut it, we’ve underperformed and this needs to be a wake-up call for us - we’ve now lost our 10 and been eclipsed in Europe by a team that weren’t even in the Scottish top flight 7 years ago!
Brilliant post:D:D

9:55 PM - 1 day ago#1808

Sorry. bet365 said RBL had scored.

Ha Ha

Wee Shuggie got all excited when bet365 put up 3-2 scoreline.
Wind up or mistake ?
I don't think so.
People were saying William Hill showed a Red Bull goal too then quickly changed back.

Can you imagine, last minute, timmy with his whole giro on RB and the hate for Rangers seeing that goal show on his Nokia? The elation that then forces him to turn on his TV and blam, there's Ibrox rocking.
That's when Bernadette knows she's getting a sore face...

And we now have a comment on what we can call The Daily Fail

Mail running a story on our rise from 2012.

To my "shock", Timmy has commented.

Stinky Turner, Canning Town, 3 minutes ago

Two completely different clubs and shocking journalism to suggest otherwise . You will see from the photos , the early days they had no stars on the jersey ( because they were a new club and hadnt won anything ) . Later photos show the stars back on after Charlie Green saw a business opportunity to pretend the new club was the old club . The SFA couldnt wait to put together the secret 5 Way Agreement , Sky were happy and here we are today . A 10 year old club masquerading as a club formed in 1872 .

If we are a new club, why are you so upset that we are claiming to be the old club?
If Timmy actually went out of business, played no games for one or two seasons and relaunched as the "same club" I couldn't care less what they claimed to be.

Also, definitive proof we are a "new club" is stars on the jerseys????
They didn't always have a star on their shirt, so, are they a new club? Is Aberdeen?
FFS, they are absolutely off their heads with grief.

No star, no club.

When we started with the stars on the shirts they pointed and laughed. Now stars/no stars is the definitive proof of new new club status?

Oh and kudos to the business acumen of mr green eh? Genuis move on his part :)

Mentalists

Again, this kind or reaction would make total sense it that we’re Rangers playing last night. But assume this guy thinks it’s a new club with no history prior to 2012? In that case I’ve no idea why he cares

I think you’ll find we’re called ‘Ibrox’ now :))
That shocked me how bad their record is!
They lost to Maribor!
My team , Birmingham city beat Maribor 2x in 11/12 season in the Europa League group stage.
We were a championship club who had just had a fire sale of our best players due to Carson Yeung being a wrong un

Great point by this guy:

Win it and they're a Pot 1 team in the CL.
They're in the Super Cup Final.
They'll have won the trophy we lost in the city where we lost it.

I am worried about all the above.
Please, please let us win. The meltdown would be magnificent. Terry Munro hurt them. Winning the Europa league would finish them as fans.

the pain :D

Torquemada
Torquemada

Last active
22 minutes ago
17K12,983

Off treasure hunting in Holland
26 minutes ago#169352
So far they've matched what we, the old club, Middlesbrough and Fulham have achieved. Seville for us was great because of the experience and the awards the fans won, but in the great scheme of things it's only we who remember it. Who now talks about the *Uefa Cup Finalists great run to Manchester other than about the riots? If they win, which I'm increasingly hopeful they won't, it will be a blow to our pride for a while but their name will never be on the Big One. They can squeal all they want but the CL is the only trophy whose winners are remembered. I'd even forgotten that Villarreal won the EL last year and, worse, that they beat ManUre to do so. But I've never forgotten how often we've won the league that we play in or how we did it. I hope to still be wildly celebrating another title this time tomorrow but I'm funny like that.

*Edit

the pain :D

Torquemada
Torquemada

Last active
22 minutes ago
17K12,983

Off treasure hunting in Holland
26 minutes ago#169352
So far they've matched what we, the old club, Middlesbrough and Fulham have achieved. Seville for us was great because of the experience and the awards the fans won, but in the great scheme of things it's only we who remember it. Who now talks about the *Uefa Cup Finalists great run to Manchester other than about the riots? If they win, which I'm increasingly hopeful they won't, it will be a blow to our pride for a while but their name will never be on the Big One. They can squeal all they want but the CL is the only trophy whose winners are remembered. I'd even forgotten that Villarreal won the EL last year and, worse, that they beat ManUre to do so. But I've never forgotten how often we've won the league that we play in or how we did it. I hope to still be wildly celebrating another title this time tomorrow but I'm funny like that.

*Edit
giphy.gif

14 minutes ago#169270
I’m obviously not speaking for anyone else here but the wind has been completely taken out of my sales in regards our match tomorrow because of the huns getting to the final.

It’s feels like the massive advantage we were going to have by going straight to the group stages is going to be taken away because the huns are gonna win a trophy not even the most deluded hun would have believed they could win.

I am pretty gutted tbh. I know we can only really focus on ourselves and not what’s going in across the city and ange deserves massive success for everything he’s done and it’s unfair to even have fans like myself thinking this way. But as I said if I’m being totally honest the way this season is ending is having me feeling abit deflated
I wonder what hes selling:))

Plus as well all top flight players will have a history of playing - and training - in hot countries.

They learn to adapt.

Just cos your average mentally challenged waddles about santa ponsa sweating like a cu.nt into their scabby extra large sellic top they think top level footballers will struggle too!
Genuinely laughed out loud at that, Missus says what you laughing at I said read this, same result pmsl

Dazza23 did writed,

This time next week I think will see a reversal of fortunes for der hun. They are on top of the world the now because they beat a team that any team in the top 4 in the SPL would have beat on last nights display. People can talk about Dortmunds quality and player pool and say that's crap etc.. However their record recently is rank. If big Haaland starts next week I can see them spanking them in their own midden. The media over in Germany are ripping them to death and rightly so. I think this aligned with the big striker coming back will see Dortmund put them back in their box.

They seem to also be going on about this supposed 40mil pot of gold they are going to get,

We will just do what we always do and take it off them when they make another rip roaring arse of their european run

i,ll put my neck on the line and say they will never reach another europa league final,they are that pish

mentally challenged.s are europe's whipping bhoys lol

Torquemada did writed on Feb 25th

With Slavic passions running high and BoJo shouting his stupid mouth off at every hand's turn, I expect the Serbs to seriously batter the Union Fleg-waving hun bastards from pillar to post through every street in Belgrade. Especially if it starts going badly for the Russians in the Ukraine or sanctions start to bite. The Russians supported the Serbs to the hilt in the Balkans War and it will not have been forgotten. Expect violence.

March 11th, the imaginatively named TheRepublican writed, (absolutely NONE of this true) :)

Just watched the highlights of the Huns game last night ...

1. The first Red Star goal was 100% not offside .... I took a sreenshot that proves it but can't seem to upload photos on here

2. The Banjo boy penalty was a joke .... time after time this little runt throws his leg against the defender and gets a penalty

3. The McGregor penalty save should have been retaken as he was off his line when the kick was taken

Every single call went the Huns way last night ....... No wonder the Red Star players were raging

I'm sure Red Star and their horrible fans will punish the Huns in more ways than one when they host them in Belgrade next week

Last edited:
Dazza23 did writed,

This time next week I think will see a reversal of fortunes for der hun. They are on top of the world the now because they beat a team that any team in the top 4 in the SPL would have beat on last nights display. People can talk about Dortmunds quality and player pool and say that's crap etc.. However their record recently is rank. If big Haaland starts next week I can see them spanking them in their own midden. The media over in Germany are ripping them to death and rightly so. I think this aligned with the big striker coming back will see Dortmund put them back in their box.
Top 4 of the spfl haha!!

Leipzig would have horsed them home and away lol

Think about this.

You are a grown man, probably somewhere between 25-45. It's hard to tell with tricolor sunglasses.
You sit down at a computer, turn on a camera, record that AND put it on the internet thinking it's going to "finish" the Rangers.

I think the "Eddie Howe Dance Guy" knew he looked stupid and did it for a laugh.
This guy is serious and thinks it's outstanding content.

Fvck me!

3-B00-EC8-D-45-DE-4479-98-D4-1-C7-D2108-EA74.jpg

Yaaaaaaas!!!!!!!!!!
Pass ball to winger, lob in to box, dive, get penalty.
Pass ball to offside player, GOAL!!!
Wait until opposing player get's near you, dive, get player booked or sent off.
Tackle player above the knee, stay down with opposing player, get opposing player booked for diving and get a penalty.
Press opposing team, if you lose possession, foul opposition with zero retribution.
Throw the Rules Manual in the bin.

Enter Europe. Lose

Back