Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally nothing around the stadium mate! Certainly no bars anyway... stayed I the melia there last year and was so surprised
Just saw this and it says there are plenty bars etc in the area..https://sportswhereiam.com/seville/estadio-ramon-sanchez-pizjuan/fan-tips/best-food-and-drink-at-estadio-ramon-sanchez-pizjuan

Just saw this and it says there are plenty bars etc in the area..https://sportswhereiam.com/seville/estadio-ramon-sanchez-pizjuan/fan-tips/best-food-and-drink-at-estadio-ramon-sanchez-pizjuan
Hmm there like cafes I'm just thinking about bears that want to watch the game in them. No Tvs very Spanish.. I just hope every bar and restaurant have it on

Was going to drive to Seville but managed to get flight sorted Gatwick on the 16th to Alicante stay with my sister who lives just outside Benidorm. Heard rumour Rangers pub in Benidorm is running bus to Seville, if not, train or car hire. Fly back Friday.
Buzzing for it.
Pubs are looking to put on buses I believe, but there’s thousands trying to get on them. In the event they are full I’m looking at private hire taxis, looking at around a grand for a return taxi though. But if that’s what it takes then so be it!

looking for a flight home on the Thursday from Seville or Malaga for one if anyone has any cancellations and could do a name change ; any help appreciated

Tuesday 17th
04.52 train from Glasgow to Manchester airport
11.55 flight to Malaga via Copenhagen, arrive Malaga at 23.00.
Thursday 19th
10.00 flight from Malaga via Prague to Manchester
19.10 train back to Glasgow

ALL BOOKED
Head is bursting looking, Just booked exact same I will be getting on train at Lockerbie

Posted this in the Malaga thread. We have 3 spaces remaining in a 7 seater from Malaga to Seville, with return journey after the game.

EDIT: Spaces now filled

Malaga to Seville​

Departure time: 10:00
Departure point: Plaza de la Constitucion (Chinitas Urban Estudios)
Journey time: 2 hours 17 minutes
Arrival in Seville: 12:17
Arrival point: Ayre Hotel (10-minute walk from the stadium)

Seville to Malaga​

Departure time: 01:00
Departure point: Ayre Hotel (10-minute walk from the stadium)
Arrival in Malaga: 03:17
Arrival point: Plaza de la Constitucion (Chinitas Urban Estudios)

Anyone wanna hop in with us?

3 seats are available. £117 each from Booking.com.

EDIT: Spaces now filled

Last edited:
Aye looking like the best option now.

Will go for this if we can get a few bears to share the ride with us.
You’d think the more people it would bring down the cost per head. It does a bit but the cost of the hire goes up if for example you go for 4 of you against 2 people.

5 of us flying into Lisbon on the Tuesday, hired a car to drive to Seville straight from the airport and have the car booked in at an underground parking place across from our hotel.
Which website did you use to pre book parking? Our hotel advertises parking but not sure whether to pre book somewhere else. Also flying into Lisbon on Tuesday morning from Edinburgh and driving across

Nope. It’s going to be a shambles in all honesty.

There’s hardly any bars in Seville as it is. All continental type cafes with one beer tap etc…
This is my worry with so many going over and what will happen if people can't get to see the game. Not sure if they have fanzones.

Anyone know if there will be any more day trip options from SO etc. Might get a ticket if the points drop as expected and would be happy this late on to do a day trip.

Finally got confirmation from Kiwi regarding flights.

Driving to Liverpool on Monday, luckily I have relatives down there that are letting me leave my car outside their house while in away.

Liverpool > Geneva > Barcelona > Grenada

Coming back, Grenada > Palma > Liverpool

heading to dover early next weekend. With any luck there will be a rubber dingy thats just made the journey over.

Border control it to france. Tackle the rest of the journey from there

Looking to sort a taxi or minibus from Malaga to Seville, and back after the game.

Have any RSCs confirmed this route yet? Kinda been waiting to hear of something, but the longer it goes I'm thinking of just ordering a private one.

Does anyone want to chip in for a minivan 7 ways? Would be approx. €100 each.
party of 3 looking for the same, Malaga to Seville and back again after game

Booked 2 day flight only trip Glasgow to Seville with World sport options Out on the 17th back on the 19th. For me and the old man. £2k in total!! Accommodation is around £1100 for both nights so booked the Tuesday only and it was only £166 right in the town centreand looks like the airport for a kip after the game! We better win this :))
3 of us on this

Looking to sort a taxi or minibus from Malaga to Seville, and back after the game.

Have any RSCs confirmed this route yet? Kinda been waiting to hear of something, but the longer it goes I'm thinking of just ordering a private one.

Does anyone want to chip in for a minivan 7 ways? Would be approx. €100 each.
My mate is looking to do the same as you, hed be up for chipping in

Anyone going Manchester-Gibraltar wed morning back Thursday morning 11-00. Does anyone know of any buses to Seville and back to Gibraltar?

I’ll be driving to Leeds/Bradford for Malaga Monday16th return late on Friday 20th if anyone needs a lift.

I know Frankfurt will take a sizeable support over. However just going by the amount of bears buying tickets I’d be amazed if they matched us in the stadium. Got a feeling the majority of the stadium will be blue.

Hopefully this tip helps a few out. Flying out the 17th. Literally book all this about a hour or so ago.

1135 stansted to biarritz (south of France) Ryanair flight. About £20 arrive 1425

Get a taxi to San Sebastián airport across the border to Spain it’s about 30km away.

San Sebastián to Seville 1815 dep about £30 arrive Seville 1955. This is with Volotea airline.
Again another bump

Still available!

Me and my dad are needing to get from Malaga to Seville on the morning of the game but you'll be in Seville then, I imagine.

Land in Malaga at 23:30 on the Tuesday so staying there before heading up early. Might just rent a car myself to be honest. 48h rental from the airport looks to be about £60 plus fuel.

I'll seek you out and we can have a few jars? Any of the others from Northampton going?

Also selling a flight (I’ll do a name change) from Marrakesh on the 17th to Seville. Dep 1955 arrive 2215. Selling it for £75 if there’s no admin fee to change the name. It’ll be £75 plus admin fee if so.

You can get a cheap flight to Marrakesh with easy jet for around £40 in the afternoon from GATWICK that’ll get you in on time to catch the connection.

Posted this in the Malaga thread. We have 3 spaces remaining in a 7 seater from Malaga to Seville, with return journey after the game.

Malaga to Seville​

Departure time: 10:00
Departure point: Plaza de la Constitucion (Chinitas Urban Estudios)
Arrival in Seville: 12:17
Arrival point: Ayre Hotel (10-minute walk from the stadium)

Seville to Malaga​

Departure time: 01:00
Departure point: Ayre Hotel (10-minute walk from the stadium)
Arrival in Malaga: 03:17
Arrival point: Plaza de la Constitucion (Chinitas Urban Estudios)

Anyone wanna hop in with us?

3 seats are available. £117 each from Booking.com.
Anything left? I need 2

Anyone going Manchester-Gibraltar wed morning back Thursday morning 11-00. Does anyone know of any buses to Seville and back to Gibraltar?
We have hired a 7 seater. Leaves 10am on match day returning 2am after the game to Gib. 4 of us confirmed but happy to help anyone out if we have spaces.

Update- already had few enquires via PMs

If anyone is on the Wednesday morning flight from Edinburgh to Barcelona then Barcelona to jerez arriving at 14:55 I’ve got 2 spare seats available in a taxi from jerez to Seville. Pm me if anyone is on the same flights.

Seeing all the hassle with digs, transfers and flights is absolutely unreal.

If it was me, I’d be hiring a camper van and driving to Seville, staying the night in the camper after the game and back then next day.

I don’t know why more people aren’t doing this. It’s a long drive but doable especially if you share.
I looked. Hire prices were reasonable...until I saw the £1 per mile charge if you went beyond 65 miles per day.

We have hired a 7 seater. Leaves 10am on match day returning 2am after the game to Gib. 4 of us confirmed but happy to help anyone out if we have spaces.

Update- already had few enquires via PMs
Thanks , will find out if I have confirmation of flights tomorrow. Sorry just realised flight doesn’t get in till 10:25.

Might sound daft, but why haven't airlines pounced on this as an opportunity? Surely the big airline carriers could see this as a goldmine if they added extra flights from Glasgow to Seville?

Looking at parking for Manchester Airport and it’s minimum £50. Any ideas if I can park somewhere for cheaper?

Might sound daft, but why haven't airlines pounced on this as an opportunity? Surely the big airline carriers could see this as a goldmine if they added extra flights from Glasgow to Seville?

Most airports run at or close to capacity and airline slots are tied into long contracts so adding more at short notice won't be possible. Also getting staff at such short notice is almost impossible - they're struggling to get staff to fly their existing flights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back