Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody on any of these flights?

Edi > Bristol 17th 0850
Bristol > Malaga 17th 17.35
Malaga > Heathrow 19th 0715

Anyone else hanging around Seville until the airport opens after the game? Haven’t bothered with accommodation for the Wednesday night as flight is at about half 6 from Seville

Anyone else hanging around Seville until the airport opens after the game? Haven’t bothered with accommodation for the Wednesday night as flight is at about half 6 from Seville
What I don’t understand is that it says online the airport opens at 4:30am but after the game there is a flight to Munich at 4am?

Still 4 of us looking for transport into Seville from Malaga before the game and back after.

Any other groups in the same situation looking to book something give me a shout.

Comms from rangers on the final have been shocking. No supporter information type briefs at all (not talking about briefs about tickets) I’m talking about fan zones beam backs etc

Comms from rangers on the final have been shocking. No supporter information type briefs at all (not talking about briefs about tickets) I’m talking about fan zones beam backs etc

the club have flown to seville this morning and are getting details which will be communicated back to supporters, there is nothing setup or in place just now that has been publicised they cant do much more, regarding non travelling fans a beam back can be announced a day before and will sell out thats all the club can do back in the UK

I think we will hear more from the club in the next 24hrs or so.

If Seville don’t open up screened fan zones then it’s going to be a massive problem - to the extent that i’ll reconsider going

Im doing similar but waiting for train station.

Book hire car for 24 hours, book underground car parking space.

Bed for the night for about €60

Monday morning 6am Edinburgh to Gatwick, Gatwick to Bilbao, Bilbao to Seville arrive 3.30pm Monday.
Home Thursday
Seville to Montpelier, Montpelier Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Edinburgh. Back 9.30pm if all goes to plan.
A bit of a pain not getting on the official travel planes.

Last edited:
the club have flown to seville this morning and are getting details which will be communicated back to supporters, there is nothing setup or in place just now that has been publicised they cant do much more, regarding non travelling fans a beam back can be announced a day before and will sell out thats all the club can do back in the UK
naw its rangers fault

Does anyone know if I'd be able to take a backpack into the stadium? Pretty much going from the stadium straight on a plane.
You on the Barrhead Travel plane?

Wondered this myself, kicking about for 24 hours means my phone won’t have charge by time I get to the ground.

It has literally been one working day, with a match between times. Give them a chance.

Get that but Frankfurt already have beamback etc organised

What I don’t understand is that it says online the airport opens at 4:30am but after the game there is a flight to Munich at 4am?
Never noticed that, airport would have to be open early that day which is ideal. Flight to Edinburgh connecting at Barca departs 0640

Glasgow Salamanca Seville bus journey leave Monday arrive Salamanca Tuesday For overnight Stay and travel to Seville day of game and back to Salamanca for night stay and home for Friday Road trip will be worth it tho anyone else going into Salamanca via bus
Is this bus going via France

Lucky bastard getting on those flights! Only airport in the UK that flies to Seville. When did you book?

This morning. Paid through the nose but every other route by the time I’d factored in hotels etc for connections and transfers it was coming in not much cheaper.

Need to work out how to get back now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back