Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Just a random tweet from Thursday night that offended Timmy .

HAHAHAHA

“Why are you saying that?”

Imagining big ace typing that out through angry, confused tears

They expect world football to be singing their praises constantly and they’re so desperate for the approval (neglected as children?)

If we win this final the praise we get will be killing them, once the court case goes against them too and they’re exposed to the whole world it will be the mother of all meltdowns

Another post about how we are given a pen when we need while neglecting if it was right or not.

As for not being sent off, he can't give the pen and send him off due to the double jeperody rule. A stupid rule, wholeheartedly agree but rules don't care about my opinions.

This George guy is up there with James Forrest as irrelevant nobodies who get far too much attention on here. Is the George guy an ex player?

He could have sent him off, the double jeopardy rule doesnt let players dive in dangerously. Only protects when there is a genuine attempt to get the ball.

As for him getting too much attention, this is what this thread is for, seeing fannies like that make an arse of themselves.

HAHAHAHA

“Why are you saying that?”

Imagining big ace typing that out through angry, confused tears

They expect world football to be singing their praises constantly and they’re so desperate for the approval (neglected as children?)

If we win this final the praise we get will be killing them, once the court case goes against them too and they’re exposed to the whole world it will be the mother of all meltdowns
who's Daniel ?

The content on this thread is brilliant, i have never seen them panic like this before.

It’s the mental gymnastics to try and play it down now that’s fantastic. They’ve ran out of hope and have nothing else to cling to.

KDS had a 150 page match thread last Thursday of initial hope followed by sheer misery and dread.

Now none of them are bothered anyway because it’s only a shite competition that even Middlesbrough got to the final of.

It’s glorious reading.

Winning this will completely destroy a lot of them. They know it’s something that they will never ever get to see their club achieve, and it’s something the vast majority of them have have never seen their club achieve in the past.

Imagine we win the Europa league. This thread will be absolutely magnificent! There will be a meltdown on a scale never seen before.

The meltdown will generally be along the lines of “Who cares, it’s only the Europa league” and “you’ll never win ra big jug like we did”.

The ones that come out with those kind of lines are the ones you know are hurting the most.

The added bonuses of it all if we do it would be the financial implications given some of them still think we are going into admin soon, and also killing all memories Seville for them.

He could have sent him off, the double jeopardy rule doesnt let players dive in dangerously. Only protects when there is a genuine attempt to get the ball.

As for him getting too much attention, this is what this thread is for, seeing fannies like that make an arse of themselves.
Fair enough. I hadn't seen it back til this morning. At the game it looked to me like he tried to play ball but got his timing all wrong. He has endangered his opponent though.

This is Henry

728_6.jpg
I shudder to think what Timothy would get up to left alone with Henry….

They've got their hopes up so often that the next Euro match is the one we'll get pumped, only to have said hopes crushed time and time again. I get the impression now they're a bit deflated by it all and know there's a very realistic chance of their worst fears coming true.

Still a few in denial, though, who cling to rare defeats such as Slavia Prague to validate the voice in their head that keeps reassuring them we're pish.

Yeah I read it wrong , but it's irrelevant anyway . They tried to go toe to toe with Bayer Leverkusen and Real Betis and got battered . They also tried that against Bodo and got battered again . If flange does the same in the Champions League unless they sign better players they will be battered again .
If they sign their 3 loan players that will cost about £20 million doesn't leave much for other players.

The meltdown will generally be along the lines of “Who cares, it’s only the Europa league” and “you’ll never win ra big jug like we did”.

The ones that come out with those kind of lines are the ones you know are hurting the most.

The added bonuses of it all if we do it would be the financial implications given some of them still think we are going into admin soon, and also killing all memories Seville for them.
The embarrassment will continue into next season when we’re seeded above them.

We can also say we’ve won 2 euro trophies, start calling them one hit wonders, say at least we’ve actually seen our club win a euro trophy, and we’ll have a real argument that it’s a bigger achievement than their half century old EC win.l given the circumstances.

It might not rip the 1967 comfort blanket off them entirely, but it sure will tear some holes in it.

"It's only the Europa league..."

That's why they have a play, lounge and wall named after reaching the final of the Europa League equivalent, UEFA cup.

Nobody outside Scotland gives a monkey’s tit what us and them do in the domestic front, you can win 10 trebles in a row and no one would care.
Europe is the only thing folks take notice of,.
I also think because they’ve been pants in europe for so long (yet the media keeps saying how great a team they are cause they beat the dross in our league), it has conditioned a generation of Scottish fans into believing doing something in europe is just a pipe dream for Scottish clubs. Obviously we ain’t gonna get to a European final every season, but since Gerrard, we’ve always been able to make a decent fist of it in europe just by being well set up as a club and team.
I only wish the media would realise this, that the reason we have low expections in europe is because of the tim’s awful efforts in almost 2 decades

Last edited:
Nobody outside Scotland gives a monkey’s tit what us and them do in the domestic front, you can win 10 trebles in a row and no one would care.
Europe is the only thing folks take notice of,.
I also think because they’ve be pants in europe for so long (yet the media keeps saying how great a team they are cause they beat the dross in our league), it has conditioned a generation of Scottish fans into believing doing something is just a pipe dream for Scottish clubs. Obviously we ain’t gonna get to a European final every season, but since Gerrard, we’ve always been able to make a decent fist if it in europe just by being well set up as a club and team.
I only wish the media would realise this, that the reason we have llow expections in europe is because of the tim’s awful efforts in almost 2 decades
well drilled is the term they use :D

They've got their hopes up so often that the next Euro match is the one we'll get pumped, only to have said hopes crushed time and time again. I get the impression now they're a bit deflated by it all and know there's a very realistic chance of their worst fears coming true.

Still a few in denial, though, who cling to rare defeats such as Slavia Prague to validate the voice in their head that keeps reassuring them we're pish.
"At least Liverpool/Real will pump them in the Super Cup"

Back