Second UEFA ticket ballot

Kit_Bear

Apologies again if this has been spoken about already but has anyone heard from UEFA about the second ballot from rejected tickets?

Last thread of hope lies on getting one of those!

No word yet. I sent an email yesterday morning to UEFA asking but haven’t had a reply. Assuming that staff only work weekdays.

We should find out tomorrow hopefully. My last hope too!

Apologies again if this has been spoken about already but has anyone heard from UEFA about the second ballot from rejected tickets?

Last thread of hope lies on getting one of those!
Don’t think any one has, that’s what I’m hanging on to too, deadline for final purchases is Tuesday so hoping something goes out tomorrow once the club allocations are sorted

I’m thinking the West Ham and Leipzig fans who applied via UEFA and were successful will be giving them up. Must be a fair few…
Be surprised if it is past even 100 Red Bull fans to be honest, anyone planning on going would have got a ticket officially I expect given their poor away following.

I’m wondering if it might be after the Tuesday deadline for the current tickets

Sorry, what club allocations, the 9,500, none of those won't go back to Uefa?
I’m theory, if the club don’t sell them they do. The deadline is Tuesday for these to be purchased. There will be none left, but might be box ticking

So i got a response today from Uefa:
UEFA Ticketing Customer Service (UEFA Europa League Final)
May 8, 2022, 17:19 GMT+3
Dear Chopper1974,

Thank you for your email.

The ticket application for UEFA Europa League Final 2022 closed on 28 April and it is no longer possible to apply for tickets.

The lottery process is now completed, all the tickets have been allocated and there will be no changes to the results of the lottery. All applicants have now been notified about the results of their application.

Ticket sales for the general public are closed. There are no more tickets available.

If you are a fan club member of one of the teams participating in the final, we invite you to contact the relevant football club directly for information about ticket sales.

Best regards,

I’m theory, if the club don’t sell them they do. The deadline is Tuesday for these to be purchased. There will be none left, but might be box ticking
But what about the tickets that weren't purchased by the uefa deadline of Friday - I know of an idiot West Ham fan who didn't take his up, when is the 2nd round ballot for those?

But what about the tickets that weren't purchased by the uefa deadline of Friday - I know of an idiot West Ham fan who didn't take his up, when is the 2nd round ballot for those?

They posted up that they "may" be reallocated.

My guess is that they'll be touted and/or go to corporates.

I think it will be after Tuesday, either that UEFA will just pass them to more sponsors

Dear Chopper1974,

The ticket application for UEFA Europa League Final 2022 closed on 28 April and it is no longer possible to apply for tickets.

The lottery process is now completed, all the tickets have been allocated and there will be no changes to the results of the lottery. All applicants have now been notified about the results of their application.

Ticket sales for the general public are closed. There are no more tickets available.

If you are a fan club member of one of the teams participating in the final, we invite you to contact the relevant football club directly for information about ticket sales.

Best regards,

Ffs. Most likely they’ve punted the remaining ones to corporate, think we’ve all had it.

Dear Chopper1974,

Best regards,
Nice of UEFA to keep everyone informed of their needlessly complicated process. :rolleyes: It would seem safe to assume all hope is lost then!

Nice of UEFA to keep everyone informed of their needlessly complicated process. :rolleyes: It would seem safe to assume all hope is lost then!
Theres another poster with a different email saying there are limited tickets going to be made available….i wouldnt hold out much hope though

Could uefa be planning to give any unsold ballot tickets back to the clubs? That would be sensible.

Theres another poster with a different email saying there are limited tickets going to be made available….i wouldnt hold out much hope though
That was me here's the email I got just after midnight:

We understand your disappointment following the news that your application was not successful. As you can imagine, this event is extremely popular and the demand was much higher than the number of tickets available. This is the reason why tickets have been allocated through a lottery.

The lottery process is now completed, all the tickets have been allocated now and there will be no changes to the results of the lottery.

In case tickets are still available after the successful applicants have paid for their tickets, unsuccessful applicants who were next in line in the lottery results will receive an email with an invitation to purchase tickets on a first-come, first-served basis. At the moment, we are not able to communicate when such email would be sent.

Please bear in mind that:

• if there are tickets left, the quantity will be extremely limited
  • it is not possible to know your ranking in the lottery
  • it is not possible to be added to a wait list

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
UEFA Ticketing Customer Service

We understand your disappointment following the news that your application was not successful. As you can imagine, this event is extremely popular and the demand was much higher than the number of tickets available. This is the reason why tickets have been allocated through a lottery.

The lottery process is now completed, all the tickets have been allocated now and there will be no changes to the results of the lottery.

In case tickets are still available after the successful applicants have paid for their tickets, unsuccessful applicants who were next in line in the lottery results will receive an email with an invitation to purchase tickets on a first-come, first-served basis. At the moment, we are not able to communicate when such email would be sent.

Best regards,
Cheers mate. I wonder when they'll get their act together and put us out of our misery. Really need to know soon whether travel arrangements are required.

Cheers mate. I wonder when they'll get their act together and put us out of our misery. Really need to know soon whether travel arrangements are required.
You won't get anything to put you out your misery mate. They won't send emails again unless you've been lucky enough to get one of the tickets that weren't purchased. Personally I don't think there will be too many of those because any WHU or RB Leipzig fans who were successful in the ballot will have snapped them up and will be coining it in reselling.

Best regards,
Jeez, that could be a few days wait then

You won't get anything to put you out your misery mate. They won't send emails again unless you've been lucky enough to get one of the tickets that weren't purchased. Personally I don't think there will be too many of those because any WHU or RB Leipzig fans who were successful in the ballot will have snapped them up and will be coining it in reselling.
Good point. Will just have to work out a self-imposed cut-off date!

If buying on Ticombo are you covered if anything went wrong? for instance if I purchase with credit card but the ticket doesn't arrive etc would Ticombo provide a full refund?

If buying on Ticombo are you covered if anything went wrong? for instance if I purchase with credit card but the ticket doesn't arrive etc would Ticombo provide a full refund?
From the site:

We verify all sellers on ticombo and check the identity and authenticity of each seller. All postal deliveries are with tracking, making sure that tickets arrive on time. With our TicProtect program, buyers are protected by a 100% money-back guarantee

From the site:

We verify all sellers on ticombo and check the identity and authenticity of each seller. All postal deliveries are with tracking, making sure that tickets arrive on time. With our TicProtect program, buyers are protected by a 100% money-back guarantee
Thanks. I think I will go for it if I manage to get two within budget, can't see the 2nd Uefa ballot happening.

Back