Second UEFA ticket ballot

I take it purchasing in any category there is the risk it will be the Frankfurt end, as in their designated end based on the club tickets? So the likelihood is there will be Frankfurt fans close to our official end and vice versa?

I take it purchasing in any category there is the risk it will be the Frankfurt end, as in their designated end based on the club tickets? So the likelihood is there will be Frankfurt fans close to our official end and vice versa?
There’s no way these will be in the club sections

How did he manage that? I would take one off him for what he paid
I've seen his confirmation and one of the four is fairly prominent person, so probably an old pals act. But I've messaged him to see what he's done - as in, he was going to release them back to UEFA.

I've seen his confirmation and one of the four is fairly prominent person, so probably an old pals act. But I've messaged him to see what he's done - as in, he was going to release them back to UEFA.
Ah. Well I would take 1 if going

There’s no way these will be in the club sections
Sorry I worded that wrong. I meant there's no way to know if the tickets on these sites are close to the official Frankfurt end. Looking at the stadium plan Cat4 for example is high up behind the goals, I take it there would be segregation between the official Frankfurt support & neutral tickets?

Sorry I worded that wrong. I meant there's no way to know if the tickets on these sites are close to the official Frankfurt end. Looking at the stadium plan Cat4 for example is high up behind the goals, I take it there would be segregation between the official Frankfurt support & neutral tickets?
Yes segregated I think

This is all very complicated, rangers sold cat 1-4 I understand, Germans did same, and uefa ballot was cats 1-4. I genuinely have no idea how they are going to manage this. In short they can’t, logic would dictate, rangers fans at one end and Germans at other end. If only cat 1 tickets were neutral, this could have been managed. But uefa ballot tickets were cats 2,3 and 4 also, which end of ground are these going to be in? I suspect both.

Would be frankfurt fans selling their own tickets, not sure why they'd do that?

Each clubs 9500 tickets will be segregated from each other and can't imagine anyone selling one of these on, but the rest of the ground will be pretty mixed I would think.

Would be frankfurt fans selling their own tickets, not sure why they'd do that?
Maybe I am wrong. I thought Uefa and clubs have both sold tickets for each category 1-4. So if a neutral ticket is in category 4 it could be the same end as Frankfurt official support rather than a cat4 Rangers end ticket?

This is all very complicated, rangers sold cat 1-4 I understand, Germans did same, and uefa ballot was cats 1-4. I genuinely have no idea how they are going to manage this. In short they can’t, logic would dictate, rangers fans at one end and Germans at other end. If only cat 1 tickets were neutral, this could have been managed. But uefa ballot tickets were cats 2,3 and 4 also, which end of ground are these going to be in? I suspect both.

You could handle it with opposite corners.

Cat 1 is long side
Cat 2 is corners
Cat 3 behind goals but middle height
Cat 4 behind goals and high up + behind goals and low down

Theoretically the 10,000 Rangers/Frankfurt tickets could be opposite ends of stadiums, like this picture:

AEaZggx.png

Each clubs 9500 tickets will be segregated from each other and can't imagine anyone selling one of these on, but the rest of the ground will be pretty mixed I would think.
Yes I'm thinking that will be the case. Does the linking of tickets only work for the official club tickets?

Maybe I am wrong. I thought Uefa and clubs have both sold tickets for each category 1-4. So if a neutral ticket is in category 4 it could be the same end as Frankfurt official support rather than a cat4 Rangers end ticket?

Yes but Rangers Cat 1, Frankfurt Cat 1 and UEFA Cat 1 will all be in different places

Neutral tickets will be mixed fans (and genuine neutrals) but they won't be with the Frankfurt fans' official areas

Last edited:
Bears ripping off bears is fucking shocking.
Folk that got Indy tickets, some more than one btw then having got one from rangers are now clearly punting the Indy tickets for mental prices is poor as %^*&, I genuinely wouldn't mind if someone was making 50-100 quid to cover some beers etc but charging upwards of £500 to 2/3k is utter scumbag stuff in my eyes.

Folk that got Indy tickets, some more than one btw then having got one from rangers are now clearly punting the Indy tickets for mental prices is poor as %^*&, I genuinely wouldn't mind if someone was making 50-100 quid to cover some beers etc but charging upwards of £500 to 2/3k is utter scumbag stuff in my eyes.
It’s not bears doing it

I'm regretting posting it now. Did it to sort of galvanise hope that WH fans and Liepzig fans would push briefs back in for a second ballot.
Nothing wrong with that mate you’re just trying to do a good turn for fellow bears , it’s appreciated

Cat 1 is long side
Cat 2 is corners

Theoretically the 10,000 Rangers/Frankfurt tickets could be opposite ends of stadiums, like this picture:

AEaZggx.png
Fair points, well made.

How do you know this is happening ? not seen any evidence of this mate ?

I was offered a ticket for £500 from a guy that goes on my bus.the other night, he messaged me while I was on holiday.
I know he got one from Rangers, I also know he will be at the game.
Trust me, it's happening with plenty.
Did you take it? I'd pay that easily.

I was offered a ticket for £500 from a guy that goes on my bus.the other night, he messaged me while I was on holiday.

Is it still available?

• Haha
Reactions: Ter
Absolute scandalous this is happening, from fellow bears, it should be face value.
Did you take it?
I have a ticket through MyGers (1587 points) but my daughter (13yrs) never got one as she only has 4yrs ticketing history but been to all the same games as me in past 4yrs, so I am going to let her use my ticket.
If this ticket was still going then I would happily pay the £500.
Trying to source a 2nd ticket but not at £1500 plus fees.

Is he still offering that? I’ll take it

Absolute scandalous this is happening, from fellow bears, it should be face value.
Did you take it?
I have a ticket through MyGers (1587 points) but my daughter (13yrs) never got one as she only has 4yrs ticketing history but been to all the same games as me in past 4yrs, so I am going to let her use my ticket.
If this ticket was still going then I would happily pay the £500.
Trying to source a 2nd ticket but not at £1500 plus fees.
Scandalous. But I’ll pay it anyway.

Agree it’s complete scum behaviour. There was a boy on Twitter I was talking to earlier was taking bids from £1750 and he was clearly a Rangers fan going by all his previous post history.

Disgraceful.

Bears doing it is wrong, I suppose I understand say West Ham fans doing it if they've lost on flights etc. I did say that if someone got a ticket in the ballot they should not have also gotten one from the club as that would drive this sort of outcome.

These UEFA ballots are a joke it should be fans of the clubs that get tckts , woman in my work told me today her husband got a tckt in the ballot and hes going over to seville and he doesnt even like football , hes only going cause his pal is going and he says the trip will be a laugh

When logging in to your UEFA ticket account, does anyone have the message -Unsuccessful, but a touch further down the page it says you’ve accepted tickets in another category?

When logging in to your UEFA ticket account, does anyone have the message -Unsuccessful, but a touch further down the page it says you’ve accepted tickets in another category?

Yes. It was the box you ticked to say you'd accept tickets from another category.

Cat 1 is long side
Cat 2 is corners

AEaZggx.png
I've been to a good few UEFA games. EL Final 2017, Euro 2016 and Euro 2020 (bit different with the reduced crowds). They generally put the fans allocation on the part of the stadium that we can all see on the TV. So Move your blue corner to the NE Corner and then there will be the segregation right down the middle on the half way line. Neutral tickets will probably be in the SE and SW corner as you look at this going by the previous layout I've attended in the past. Probably another segregation ribbon between neutral and official club allocations...

Yes. It was the box you ticked to say you'd accept tickets from another category.
It's changed for me, previously I was presented with an unsuccessful message. Now it displays a prompt for an access code but I obviously don't have one at I've not been successful in the ballot.

I don't think they'll be any secondary ticketing, they've probably given the returns to either the club's or sponsors.

Back