Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are our ‘professional’ travel partners struggling to source jets, but every second lassie on Twitter is now organising a Boeing 737

Profit.

Those on Twitter etc don't have a middle man, can go straight to the flight operators and don't have a margin to think of.

If I'm being honest, I can't see any of these private charters happening.

Anyone uses GetTransfer.com before? Doesn’t look cheap, but if it gets the job done I might need to use it. My concern is shelling out 500 quid and the driver not turning up for the return journey, leaving me stuck in Seville at midnight with nowhere to go and no travel options!

one of my m8s is on the service bus out of seville at 23,35 on night of game back to Madrid, I've told him he's no chance with game starting at 9 local time

Skin of his teeth stuff if it finishes in 90 and he leaves right away.

Would miss any potential ET/pens/celebrations. Will end up in a €1k Uber back to Madrid haha.

Makes no difference.

Spain don't require the booster, only 1+2.

Even if they did, it has to be 14 days before you travel.
You need it if your second dose was over 270 days ago and can have it whenever before you travel no min days needed.

Anyone uses GetTransfer.com before? Doesn’t look cheap, but if it gets the job done I might need to use it. My concern is shelling out 500 quid and the driver not turning up for the return journey, leaving me stuck in Seville at midnight with nowhere to go and no travel options!
I used it in Moscow and a few other places and will be using it again to get to Madrid. Never had any problems with them.

3 of us are going to book a Get Transfer back to Madrid with a pick up at about 1am if anyone is interested?

Need either four seats on a bus or looking to share a taxi from Malaga to Seville and back for a 5.30 flight next morning. Myself and four others.

Hi. My first post ever! Joined to help with travel arrangements. I've booked using kiwi.com flying from Edinburgh on 18th in the morning. My early flight has sold out but they have another one on at £86 one way leaving Edinburgh airport at 12.50, one stop Brussels, then arrive Seville 7.30pm.

Tight but you'd get there for the game at 9pm

Hopefully helps a few more struggling for flights or not wanting to pay through the nose for it.
Flying out the 17th. I booked this the other day.

1135 stansted to biarritz (south of France) Ryanair flight. About £20 still arrive 1425

Get a taxi to San Sebastián airport across the border to Spain it’s about 30km away.

San Sebastián to Seville 1815 dep. about £70 now arrive Seville 1955. This is with Volotea airline

This has been a logistical fcuking nightmareo_O
Booked up after the Braga game. Had to change our original dates & flights:rolleyes:
7 of us, maybe 8 leaving Aberdeen v Schipol on Monday 16th. Some for 4 nights, some staying 5 nights.
Mrs Baloo, Ms Baloo, Baloo Jnr & his bird, myself+ my sister & niece. Brother in law might make it, depending on work.
My parents are driving over from Albufeira on the Sunday.
Inlaws flying in from Tenerife on the Sunday.
Staying in adjoining villas in Seville.
This was going ahead for a family get together whether we made the final or not.
Now for the nightmare part:oops:
Baloo Jnr, my Dad, my father in law & myself are flying back on the Friday, to Glasgow via Schipol, staying overnight before the cup final.
Baloo Jnr & myself, train up to Aberdeen after the game whilst my dad flys back to Seville on Sunday morning, then drives back to Portugalo_O
The father in law flys back to Tenerife on Sunday afternoon.
The females still in Seville, all return Sunday evening.
I'm working Mon, Tues & Wed. Then me & her are away on the 28th for 3 weeks:cool:
I'll need this holiday just to recover:oops::)):))

Glasgow - Gatwick 06.45
Gatwick - Seville 17.20

Changed from Heathrow as bit tight getting to Gatwick

I know it's been mentioned on here by others but it's worth repeating in this thread.

We flew home from Malaga yesterday and the queue to get by passport control before boarding the flight took over an hour, we nearly missed our flight. The Spanish authorities are clearly giving it the big fcuk you to British travellers after Brexit.

Be aware if you're connecting flights, get there early as possible.

Makes no difference.

Spain don't require the booster, only 1+2.

Even if they did, it has to be 14 days before you travel.

Spain requires your 2nd within the last 270 days. If you had your 2nd greater than 270 days ago you require your booster.

You don't need your booster 14 days before travel, you could have it the day before.

Aberdeen to Madrid via Schiphol 17th.Train through to Seville match day and over night bus back to Madrid afterwards.
I'm Glasgow to Madrid via Schiphol Tuesday morning, train down to Seville in the afternoon. Return Thursday from Seville to Manchester via Brussels and bus up the road.

Does anyone know, do you need different forms to 'enter' different countries? I can't get my head around all the various forms each country recommends you complete.

My uncle and 4 friends hired a boat from Inverkip mariena there already on their way now stopping of a couple of places, if ye can't get a flight bus or train it's an option just putting it out there incase it helps anyone.
No way??

My uncle and 4 friends hired a boat from Inverkip mariena there already on their way now stopping of a couple of places, if ye can't get a flight bus or train it's an option just putting it out there incase it helps anyone.

latest

Had to book via Libson today.

Going to base in Faro/Albufiera.

Any supporters buses taking bookings to daytrip over to Seville?

Need to be getting the bus/train from Faro to Lisbon Thursday morning

Edinburgh -> Compostela -> Madrid on Monday. Train to Seville Tuesday and back to Madrid on Thursday. Madrid -> Lanzarote -> Edinburgh on Friday.

I know it's been mentioned on here by others but it's worth repeating in this thread.

We flew home from Malaga yesterday and the queue to get by passport control before boarding the flight took over an hour, we nearly missed our flight. The Spanish authorities are clearly giving it the big fcuk you to British travellers after Brexit.

This based on having to be in the non-EU queue?

I'm guessing the other queues are going quicker? (If that's what you mean by the Brexit stuff).

Cheers

Barrhead Travel chartered flight, 6am from Glasgow on the 18th for me. Pricey, but who cares! B-)

Anyone else on it?

Faro the same this weekend. A good 1.5 hr queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back