Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised at the lack of companies doing 2/3 night trips.

Pretty scunnered I'm doing a day trip for the final.

I was as well at first but I suppose once all the hotels are gone there's nothing they can go. All the travel agencies can do are charter planes.

I have just managed to get a flight in to Faro arriving 2115 Tuesday. Going to stay in Faro Tues and Wed nights. Has anyone got any space for a single bear from Faro to the game and back to Faro on Wednesday?

For info I got a Liverpool to Faro no bother on Ryan Air and hour ago for £68. The rest of the trip is proving more complex right enough!

Mate id check your dates again lol. Just went to see if i could get this and the cheapest is 236

Booked from Bristol to Lisbon tonight. Looking for ways to seville via bus or any alternatives if anyone can help? Get there tuesday at 16:20 flight back is 16:50 Thursday!

Got the form sent out and returned this evening , waiting on them getting back to me with payment details .
Starting to have second thoughts now due to not having a ticket and also flying solo.
Also concerned about getting back to the airport in time if it’s quite an early flight time .

Sorry if this has been asked multiple times. If someone (WH fan) had ballot tickets in their name, can I buy them without there being any hassle over there?

I’m going to have to consider starting a football travel business haha :D What stress it must be but exciting. Wish I’d started this year as can get planes direct from Glasgow to Seville for around £750 a head return :p Maybe one day :D

Just booked a bar resteraunt Cerveceira Europa Sevilla, limited seats left, it's not far from the stadium, mixed company though .

I'm surprised at the lack of companies doing 2/3 night trips.

Pretty scunnered I'm doing a day trip for the final.

Accommodation will be hard to get especially last minute.

Logistics of coach transfers and costs.

Flight & Accommodation needs an ATOL licence.

For Bears going into Malaga, we still have the following spaces available on our pre-booked transfers: -

Tues 17th May
Malaga Airport to Seville
Leaving approx. 10am (we are on the 06:15 flight from Gatwick)
3 seats left on our 8 seater @ £35 each

Thurs 19th May
Seville to Malaga Airport
Leaving 6am (we are on the 10:35 flight to Gatwick)
2 seats left on our minibus @ £35 each

PM me if interested.

Return minibus now full but still have spaces to Seville from Malaga airport as follows:-

Tues 17th May
Leaving approx. 10:30 (we are on the 06:15 flight from Gatwick landing at 09:55)

PM me if interested.

Can anyone help with travel to Madrid airport for the 19th? Everything is sold out bar one train that’ll be far too tight for making my flight.

Currently flying out of Malaga at 7am and it’s looking like a pain
Two of us have a 16.10 flight from Madrid on the 19th. Would be interested if a taxi/mini bus could be arranged from Seville - Madrid. PM me if that’s any use?

TUESDAY 17th - Faro - Seville - two seats free in private car hire - leaving Faro airport around 5pm local....dm me and I'll put you in contact with the lad who's coming in from LA - Zurich - Faro - approx 80 euros each....

Is anyone staying in Huelva? I'm there from the Tuesday but have to get back to Faro airport after the game for a 7am flight to Paris.

Return minibus now full but still have spaces to Seville from Malaga airport as follows:-

Tues 17th May
Leaving approx. 10:30 (we are on the 06:15 flight from Gatwick landing at 09:55)

PM me if

Looking for a way to get from Malaga on the Wednesday around midday and back after the game around 12 - 0100 ish. Any idea where to look for this?

I've got an early morning flight from Malaga on the 19th, if anyone has space for 1 back to Malaga after the game PM me

It's flying out Monday from Prestwick to Alicante. Overnight in Alicante before a flight to Seville early on Tuesday morning, arriving at 07.15.

Returning is Seville to Dublin on Thursday night. Overnight wait in Dublin before a flight back to Glasgow, arriving home at 08.15.

As my original post, it's a convoluted route, but <£200 for each flight. Name change fee applies too.

*I should add that this is due to the flights being cancelled*
Same flight on way out mate, going home via Valencia and wife (no pics) is getting a flight over on Wednesday and we will have two days in Valencia before we fly back to Edinburgh on Saturday.
I haven't booked any accomodation in Alicante as it's 7hr stop over, so it's s race to best everyone to a comfy place in airport to get head down for couple of hours

Tues 17th May

PM me if interested.
On that flight too mate.

Would’ve been interested but staying in Malaga on the Tues night. Managed to book a train across to Seville early afternoon Weds instead. Far more expensive than the £35 you are charging, put it that way! Sure you’ll get those spaces filled no bother.

Having issues getting the time off so selling for what I paid plus any name change. If anyone keen drop me a PM

Mon: Edin-Brussels-Malaga (getting in at 0.05 Tues)

Fri: Madrid-Warsaw-Glasgow (getting in at 19:55)
Bump for this if anyone keen. Have got the train tickets too for the Tues morning from Malaga and from Seville to Madrid on the Thurs.

Only solution is waiting on the 6:45 train back that I’ve seen, so that’s what I’ve went for :)) Train over as well, will just need to leave the hotel really early to get the one I’ve booked.
Yup that's the train iam getting and booked first class as no accommodation Wednesday night was banking on it not being till about 12 would be back in town so did not seem that long to wait. No point with accommodation forsix hours as arrive from Madrid at half six

If anyone is looking for seats in a private hire from Faro area to Seville on the Tuesday morning PM me.

Same goes for return trip Thursday mid morning.

Two of us have a 16.10 flight from Madrid on the 19th. Would be interested if a taxi/mini bus could be arranged from Seville - Madrid. PM me if that’s any use?
Sorry bud I’ve booked a flight direct from seville now

Got to get from Seville to Santiago for a flight to Edinburgh. Anyone else doing this route . Had flight arranged but company (vueling) want €400 to change name , for an hours flight .

I can't remember but can anyone tell me if Malaga Airport is on the route back to Benalmadena from Seville? reason I ask is that I need to know if it's practical to just be dropped at the Airport if possible but if the bus is going even a mile off course I won't bother asking.

My flight is 7-am on the Thursday and we're leaving Sevilla at 1-am so might as well just go straight to Airport - if that's possible and not going to inconvenience anyone.

Looks like it passes right by it going by Google Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back