Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

No wonder their minds are fucked.

10 years ago we were playing Brechin.

5 years ago we lost to Progres.

4 years ago we had gone through Pedro, Murty and Jimmy Nicholl at the helm. McInnes was turning us down for the managers job.

We’ve had Ian Black, Cribari, Forrester, MOH, Hodson, Kiernan, Toral, Dalcio, Mohsni, Sandaza.

We’ve had Ashley, Charles Green and a host of other charlatans.

And yet within 10 years and the club having been kicked from pillar to post for the majority of that time, Rangers have been Champions of Scotland, and are in a European final.

I sometimes can’t quite believe it myself, so just imagine how those inbred freaks must feel. I love it.
And if we win it, the six part Netflix series documenting those years, culminating in Seville.:))

Last edited:
If we’re gonna do that, then how about this one:

They say Big Jock is a better manager then Walter Smith because he won the EC and Walter didn’t.

Sam Mendes has won the best director Oscar while Stanley Kubrick hasn’t. Therefore Sam Mendes is a better director than Stanley Kubrick.
What they say really doesn't matter. They know it too.

I caught a bit of RC last night and a guy phoned in, close to tears, complaining that a Rangers fan had said this is bigger than their EC win in 67 - "unchallenged, why are yeez letting them say it unchallenged"

“I ran into an old lass in Seville who showed me where the flat I was staying at was. She’d been out for her messages and was now back out because she said the crowds were so colourful and friendly. If she’s still about I hope she stays inside for the h**s visit, I can’t see her having as good an experience with them.”

Why are they like this? What is this crazed obsession with Seville and the welfare of its citizens?

The extent to which they think some folk living in a Spanish city have their club and its fans in their thoughts constantly pushing 20 years after a solitary game of football they lost when they were in the city for a couple of days is absolutely tragic.

It’s pretty much peak “please love us” patter from them and that’s saying something from the ambulance chasers in chief.

Remember one of the two (yes two) trials for attempted murder was of an old Spanish guy who was avenging the attack on his elderly wife who was seized and thrown into a fountain.
Yes. They all love them.

What they say really doesn't matter. They know it too.

I caught a bit of RC last night and a guy phoned in, close to tears, complaining that a Rangers fan had said this is bigger than their EC win in 67 - "unchallenged, why are yeez letting them say it unchallenged"
Heard that guy.

Tried to pass himself off as one of the 'I don't care' mob, but he cared enough to be on the phone responding to a Rangers fan a couple of calls earlier.

Mark Wilson then pandered to him by saying if we won the Europa League it would be the 2nd biggest achievement in Scottish Football History.

They know we are on the cusp of achieving something that most of them have never seen their club achieve and none of them will ever see their club achieve again and it is killing them. Nothing achieved in the future of Scottish football will ever top a Rangers victory next week and they just can’t cope with that prospect.

In their wee Sevco dreamland this just wasn’t meant to happen. Everyone around the globe should be viewing us as a 10 year old club. We should be playing in the filths shadow for eternity and winning nothing. Our children should be filth supporters. Ibrox should be empty on matchdays.

Well drink it in you mentally challenged scum because it is indeed happening. Your holy grail of 10iar was dismantled by Rangers last season, and next week you’ll get to watch that same globally recognised 150 year old club doing something you’ll never see your disgusting club do in all the rest of your miserable days supporting them.
Yip the best bit will be next seasons CL draw when they announce the pot 1 seeded teams and the host says Europa league winners Glasgow Rangers

This will honestly be the icing on the cake for me - something I personally thought I would never see

So just do it Rangers !!!!

some great gymnastics going on there

"Ange will be itching to do well in Europe"

didn't he say he could win the conference AFTER being papped out the No. 1 and No. 2 tournaments
and was papped out of that

My favourite was the clown saying last sixteen of the champions League as a minimum . They will need to sign better players and change their system to have even a slight chance of doing that. If flange sets up like this season the champions League teams will blow them away .

Meanwhile, over on the kiddyfiddlers forum their match thread was started 3 days ago where they have the chance to clinch the league.

The subject so far has reached 7 pages.

In that same period of 3 days the Europa League Final discussion has increased by 24 pages.

:))
Honestly. Does any of them ever take a step back and think, ‘we are a wee bit obsessed here, let’s focus on celtic’. It’s genuinely frightening how obsessed they are with us. They are better setting up two different websites altogether. One can be about celtic and one could be set up just purely for celtic fans to talk about us.

Other than ten in a row, there aren't really any "achievements" left in Scottish football that anyone truly gives a shite about

It's great to win the league, win domestic trophies, it's our bread and butter - but as much as they try and convince themselves otherwise - getting to the final of a European competition never mind potentially winning it is vastly superior to anything you can ever achieve domestically considering it's essentially a two horse race for every competition.

That lot trying to comfort themselves with the likes of their "historic quadruple treble". Would I trade reaching the final of the Europa League with them for that? Would I fvck.

Does anyone outside of Scotland remember their quadruple treble? Do they fvck.

Are football fans and clubs all over Europe taking notice of us, our stadium, our atmosphere and our players right now. 100%.

Tav in particular is tweeted about on the official UEFA twitter account every week whilst Celtic have become such a non entity in Europe you'd struggle to find someone outside of the UK who could name even one of their squad.

Imagine taking time out of your life to compile this absolutely deranged .

“Our usual group of death”.

I seem to recall them all pissing themselves when the 19/20 draw was made due to how easy their group was in comparison to our group of death with Feyenoord, Porto, and Young Boys. That never turned out so well.

Then they pissed themselves when we drew Dortmund and Leipzig this season, only for both of those teams to turn out to be shite as well.

The filths group of death this season consisted of Leverkusen, Betis and probably the worst side in the tournament in Ferencvaros. Leverkusen were dumped out in the last 16 by Atalanta who were then dumped out by the team we dispatched last week. Betis were utter pish and also went out in the last 16 to Frankfurt.

Meanwhile the two teams that progressed from our group got to the last 8, and then we ultimately went onto get to the final.

The levels of mental gymnastics they go through to try and convince themselves that all of our European successes and their failures in recent years is down to the luck of the draw is hilarious.

Their greatest European feat in the last 20 years was an away win to Lazio reserves in the groups ffs and they still go on about it constantly.

Other than ten in a row, there aren't really any "achievements" left in Scottish football that anyone truly gives a shite about

It's great to win the league, win domestic trophies, it's our bread and butter - but as much as they try and convince themselves otherwise - getting to the final of a European competition never mind potentially winning it is vastly superior to anything you can ever achieve domestically considering it's essentially a two horse race for every competition.

That lot trying to comfort themselves with the likes of their "historic quadruple treble". Would I trade reaching the final of the Europa League with them for that? Would I fvck.

Are football fans and clubs all over Europe taking notice of us, our stadium, our atmosphere and our players right now. 100%.

Tav in particular is tweeted about on the official UEFA twitter account every week whilst Celtic have become such a non entity in Europe you'd struggle to find someone outside of the UK who could name even one of their squad.

Tavs tweeted by UEFA, celtc have become a pub quiz question. Who got papped out 3 european trophies in one season.

I seem to recall them all pissing themselves when the 19/20 draw was made due to how easy their group was in comparison to our group of death with Feyenoord, Porto, and Young Boys. That never turned out so well.

Then they pissed themselves when we drew Dortmund and Leipzig this season, only for both of those teams to turn out to be shite as well.

The filths group of death this season consisted of Leverkusen, Betis and probably the worst side in the tournament in Ferencvaros. Leverkusen were dumped out in the last 16 by Atalanta who were then dumped out by the team we dispatched last week. Betis were utter pish and also went out in the last 16 to Frankfurt.

Meanwhile the two teams that progressed from our group got to the last 8, and then we ultimately went onto get to the final.

The levels of mental gymnastics they go through to try and convince themselves that all of our European successes and their failures in recent years is down to the luck of the draw is hilarious.

Their greatest European feat in the last 20 years was an away win to Lazio reserves in the groups ffs and they still go on about it constantly.

They go on about how all these other teams had injuries etc but conveniently don't mention all the injuries we've had or how we somehow managed to beat Leipzig despite not having a recognised striker available.

If that was the other way round and Leipzig had no recognised strikers that lot would never shut about it. They still go on about how Dortmund were missing Haaland as if every single other player they have is shite.

if we won next wednesday , and we played real madrid or liverpool in the super cup, they'd automatically become pish too.

See all this ange career trajectory is only going one way, 2 things about it, it has to go up as he's been managing in shite leagues so any movement has to be up.
And, surely he's a bit old to worry about his career moving upwards, If he was in his 30's or early 40's maybe that'd be something to shout about that he's gonna be about for years to come.

See all this ange career trajectory is only going one way, 2 things about it, it has to go up as he's been managing in shite leagues so any movement has to be up.
And, surely he's a bit old to worry about his career moving upwards, If he was in his 30's or early 40's maybe that'd be something to shout about that he's gonna be about for years to come.

The fat clown has had a League title and automatic CL qualification handed to him on a plate. He'll still mess it up by getting annihilated in the CL. There will be no terrified Scottish refs to save him.

Police Scotland Border Control must have a bear in charge of the social media looking for a few bites.

With the largest gathering Seville has ever seen about to take place

It's true though, the Germans will have more fans there than the Tramps took, we'll have more than Frankfurt, Seville won't know whats hit it next week.

Honestly. Does any of them ever take a step back and think, ‘we are a wee bit obsessed here, let’s focus on celtic’. It’s genuinely frightening how obsessed they are with us. They are better setting up two different websites altogether. One can be about celtic and one could be set up just purely for celtic fans to talk about us.
I think it’s because they are constantly convinced that our demise will occur “any day now”. We aren’t supposed to be here remember. Rangers should a 10 year old memory for them now, but instead they’re feeling pig sick at our success just as they always have, nothing has changed. It must mess with their minds.

Another thing to note about the quad treble is that such unbroken domestic dominance comes at the cost of European success. I don’t want that.

I want us to consistently qualify for the later stages of the EL if not progressing past the CL group stage again.

If that means not wining the treble every single year then that’s fine by me. It isn’t and shouldn’t be our clubs goal.

Back