Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

“I ran into an old lass in Seville who showed me where the flat I was staying at was. She’d been out for her messages and was now back out because she said the crowds were so colourful and friendly. If she’s still about I hope she stays inside for the h**s visit, I can’t see her having as good an experience with them.”

Why are they like this? What is this crazed obsession with Seville and the welfare of its citizens?

The extent to which they think some folk living in a Spanish city have their club and its fans in their thoughts constantly pushing 20 years after a solitary game of football they lost when they were in the city for a couple of days is absolutely tragic.

It’s pretty much peak “please love us” patter from them and that’s saying something from the ambulance chasers in chief.

What’s great about the final being in Seville (obviously apart from us being there in the first place) is that we get to piss on their chips s 2nd time.

The went into overdrive about Seville in 2003 as it was less than a decade since the original Celtic died (see what I did there?). They’d gone from a slum stadium with attendances of 20k to a meccano semi-slum stadium with attendances of 50k. They’d gone from watching us win everything to them winning a couple of leagues. They saw the UEFA cup final as the “holy grail” - to go from irrelevance to finalists in a European competition in less than 10 years and to do what no Scottish team had done for over 20 years made them think that Seville was a once-in-a-lifetime thing.

That got blown out of the water thanks to Sir Walter’s heroics in 2008, matching what they had done just 5 years earlier.

They consoled themselves with the whole “at least we went abroad for OUR final” nonsense and “no arrests in Seville” lies. But now we are back in yet another final less than 10 years after they and the rest of Scottish football tried all they could to kill us, with the chance to eclipse what they did in 2003 in the same city they’ve been misty-eyed about for 20 years, they can’t take it. We can destroy all the memories most of them will ever have of being relevant in a European context AND rip away their comfort blanket of us being on the verge of Admin 1690 once and for all.

Which is nice.

Watching the tv last night and I am sure I saw a backdrop of Celtc The Musical. Tagline was someting along the line of "it's your songs". Is this correct or was I having a funny dream?

The shite they talk, pure false bravado.

EAOKWmI.jpg

Last edited:
They know we are on the cusp of achieving something that most of them have never seen their club achieve and none of them will ever see their club achieve again and it is killing them. Nothing achieved in the future of Scottish football will ever top a Rangers victory next week and they just can’t cope with that prospect.

In their wee Sevco dreamland this just wasn’t meant to happen. Everyone around the globe should be viewing us as a 10 year old club. We should be playing in the filths shadow for eternity and winning nothing. Our children should be filth supporters. Ibrox should be empty on matchdays.

Well drink it in you mentally challenged scum because it is indeed happening. Your holy grail of 10iar was dismantled by Rangers last season, and next week you’ll get to watch that same globally recognised 150 year old club doing something you’ll never see your disgusting club do in all the rest of your miserable days supporting them.

So Forrest, the author of the Celtic blog (no laughing at the back plz), is taking a break from said blog just as his team are about to clinch the title?

Makes perfect sense, and in no way whatsoever highlights just how much this fùcking weasel is shiting himself.

Bad news Jamesy boy, you are in for a long dark summer.
He’s got his O levels soon.
Home economics & woodwork.

Trying to say a win isn't a proper win because we had less possession is desperate.

In the league we have lost and drew games to teams with 35 - 45% possession, but that's the last thing on our mind when we say "we were sh.ite today, should have scored more goals".
And when they managed to somehow beat Barca at home did they not have something like 15% possession yet count that as one of their greatest victories. Fkn weirdos

If we’re gonna do that, then how about this one:

They say Big Jock is a better manager then Walter Smith because he won the EC and Walter didn’t.

Sam Mendes has won the best director Oscar while Stanley Kubrick hasn’t. Therefore Sam Mendes is a better director than Stanley Kubrick.
Is Stanley Kubrick a celtc fan like?

What am i missing here, how does that get one up celtc?

He’s got his O levels soon.
Home economics & woodwork.
I logged on to Facebook last night for the first time in about a year and there was a Celtic supporting friend in Seville for some conference or other. The first reply was from this guy. I genuinely couldn't believe it. I know its a blog and there are real words and thoughts in it but somehow I just didn't believe a human could be responsible for it. Getting so much wrong in such a bitter tone, I thought it was a skit or something.

He's not even an adolescent, a grown man with no hair so old enough to know better.

Last edited:
No wonder their minds are fucked.

10 years ago we were playing Brechin.

5 years ago we lost to Progres.

4 years ago we had gone through Pedro, Murty and Jimmy Nicholl at the helm. McInnes was turning us down for the managers job.

We’ve had Ian Black, Cribari, Forrester, MOH, Hodson, Kiernan, Toral, Dalcio, Mohsni, Sandaza.

We’ve had Ashley, Charles Green and a host of other charlatans.

And yet within 10 years and the club having been kicked from pillar to post for the majority of that time, Rangers have been Champions of Scotland, and are in a European final.

I sometimes can’t quite believe it myself, so just imagine how those inbred freaks must feel. I love it.

Chile were beaten 3-0 by Uruguay in a World Cup qualifier in in Montevideo on Tuesday night despite having 73% possession in the match.

When informed of that statistic after the match, Sampaoli responded with an analogy to explain why it counted for little.

Sampaoli said: “One night, I went to a bar, I was with a woman. We talked all night. We laughed, we flirted, I paid for several drinks of hers

“At around 5am, a guy came in, grabbed her by the arm and took her to the bathroom. He made love to her and she left with him. That doesn’t matter, because I had most of the possession on that night.”
Moral of the story,,,,,,,,,,
Sampaoli blew the tyres up
The other guy rode the bike.
Sounds fair,,,,,,,,,,,,

Back