Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Screenshot-2022-05-10-at-14-37-08.png
1690 Calories

F721-EC1-F-1-A83-4857-A5-E1-7-ACC3-FBBCCA7.jpg

Some amount of them on social media raging at Peter Lawwell because we’ve got to the final!
I genuinely don’t understand the hatred they have for him. He went all out to bury us. And by all out I mean getting the club 3 consecutive trebles (4 if you count zoom meetings). What else could the tadger have possibly done? It wasn’t Lawells fault Rodgers left them in the lurch. It wasn’t Lawells fault Lennon went off the deep end.

I don't think that's right. The backlog at tthe moment means it's 3 weeks minimum for a fast track, or so my dad was gold when he enquired.
That was another Tim's reply they have major issues, Bojo said he will privatise them if they don't sort it out as it's not great value for tax payers money.

I genuinely don’t understand the hatred they have for him. He went all out to bury us. And by all out I mean getting the club 3 consecutive trebles (4 if you count zoom meetings). What else could the tadger have possibly done? It wasn’t Lawells fault Rodgers left them in the lurch. It wasn’t Lawells fault Lennon went off the deep end.

The highlight of their " golden era " when we were down the divisions is being annihilated 1-12 by PSG. That legacy of Lawwell's is delicious.

Rodgers left due to strategy differences with Liewell. Let's not re-write history.

This seems to be the latest comfort blanket our away form in Europe compared to Frankfurt's . Timmy seems to forget it's a one off game in a neutral venue will be nothing like a normal away game .

I don't know about anybody else but it will be the first European final I've watched in years. Probably since 2008 in fact. I don't have the time to watch random games the way I used to. If it doesn't involve Rangers or Stockport I'm not interested.

My best memory of them in Seville was a right bitter tramp in my uni class, went over and we had our final exam the next morning. He missed his flight and the exam and then when he appealed for a new exam date and explained the Uni told him no and made him wait a full year to take the exam and finally graduate.

Remember laughing so hard when graduating and he wasn’t there.

53 min. ago#169384
I have a very good friend in Germany who lives in Sulzbach near Frankfurt. A mad fan of Frankfurt for thirty years. He and his pals very pleased they are playing the huns, partly because they think they are shampoo and partly because they did not want Leipzig to get to a final, they absolutely hate that cub as do many German fans. So many Bundesliga clubs are partly owned by the fans so Leipzig are poison to them. Henry has been to watch Celtic three times in the last ten years and loved every minute including the Man.City game. I have told him not to consider ever coming here again if his team do not destroy the huns. He and a lot of his friends whom I have met, know a lot more about the scum than you`d expect, most can`t get their heads round the strange fantasy world the Ipox legions live in! Although they don`t rate Celtic much these days, they recognise that we are a world famous club and that football is far from a level playing field these days. It pisses them off bug time how Bayern totally dominate the bundesliga and they will agree, it is not as good a league as it was five years ago. In saying that, Henry has assured me that Frankfurt will not allow the hun hordes to besmirch Seville in any way! I AM HOLDING HIM TO THAT!!!
This one talks to his hoover.

53 min. ago#169384
I have a very good friend in Germany who lives in Sulzbach near Frankfurt. A mad fan of Frankfurt for thirty years. He and his pals very pleased they are playing the huns, partly because they think they are shampoo and partly because they did not want Leipzig to get to a final, they absolutely hate that cub as do many German fans. So many Bundesliga clubs are partly owned by the fans so Leipzig are poison to them. Henry has been to watch Celtic three times in the last ten years and loved every minute including the Man.City game. I have told him not to consider ever coming here again if his team do not destroy the huns. He and a lot of his friends whom I have met, know a lot more about the scum than you`d expect, most can`t get their heads round the strange fantasy world the Ipox legions live in! Although they don`t rate Celtic much these days, they recognise that we are a world famous club and that football is far from a level playing field these days. It pisses them off bug time how Bayern totally dominate the bundesliga and they will agree, it is not as good a league as it was five years ago. In saying that, Henry has assured me that Frankfurt will not allow the hun hordes to besmirch Seville in any way! I AM HOLDING HIM TO THAT!!!

Can't believe I missed this when it was posted. Albeit, I blame the drink.

Anyway, this is hilarious. Some wee Celtc fan has googled Frankfurt and looked for a random place name there to make their story sound credible. (Would be like his German equivalent saying he has a friend in Dumbarton).

Most Frankfurt fans "know a lot about us and can't understand the fantasy we live in"... yet every fan or club social media you see has been complimentary of Rangers. These pals of Henry are unique.

They are mental
Que_sera_sera wrote:
1:12 PM - Today
I don't have a UK passport as I've lived abroad now for over 30 years........ but I've just enquired online about the possibility of applying/recieving one again?!? I won't be following up on the request, but if it's another enquiry for them to deal with and perhaps slows or lessens the chances of a Hun getting one in time then happy days
1f621.svg
1f44d.svg

Can't believe I missed this when it was posted. Albeit, I blame the drink.

Anyway, this is hilarious. Some wee Celtc fan has googled Frankfurt and looked for a random place name there to make their story sound credible. (Would be like his German equivalent saying he has a friend in Dumbarton).

Most Frankfurt fans "know a lot about us and can't understand the fantasy we live in"... yet every fan or club social media you see has been complimentary of Rangers. These pals of Henry are unique.
Seriously doubt there is a German called Henry
Surely he should have called hin Heinrich or something to make it a bit more plausible

I genuinely don't think I've seen a meltdown like this from them. They are literally trying to downplay the Europa League whilst simultaneously lionising Ange for winning the League Cup and SPFL after spending approx. £30m.

A victory for Rangers in Seville will genuinely send some of them into a mental breakdown.

Back