Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Tue-Thu Seville hotel that I'm going to cancel at the weekend. I had 5 nights in one place and Tue-Thu in the above hotel. Swapping the Tue-Thu to the main hotel two days ago was going to be another 4,000 euros(!), but it has come down significantly since then. I've been monitoring the hotel prices closely this week and the prices have definitely been going in the right direction (although still expensive).

Got 1 space available in a minibus from a hotel near Faro Airport to Seville and return after the game.

Pick up
Wednesday 18 May 08:00am

Return
Thursday 19 May 02:00am

£115 for the return if anyone is interested?

Does anyone have any bright ideas about getting from Seville to Madrid on the Thursday? I am trying to get to Madrid for about 3pm but all the trains and buses seem to be sold out.

Anyone know of any flights that have availability for a day trip? I'm considering just spending the money for that instead of what I've got booked already. Used up 95% of my holiday allocation for the year, need to try save a couple days!

I have a Tue-Thu Seville hotel that I'm going to cancel at the weekend. I had 5 nights in one place and Tue-Thu in the above hotel. Swapping the Tue-Thu to the main hotel two days ago was going to be another 4,000 euros(!), but it has come down significantly since then. I've been monitoring the hotel prices closely this week and the prices have definitely been going in the right direction (although still expensive).
Messaged

Anyone know of any flights that have availability for a day trip? I'm considering just spending the money for that instead of what I've got booked already. Used up 95% of my holiday allocation for the year, need to try save a couple days!
im doing the conor campbell travel one 5am direct to seville 18th , return from seville 5am 19th

Are nightclubs etc in Palma open yet? Seems BCM etc is from June onwards. Really didn’t want to be sat in Palma airport for 5 hours before our connector to Madrid but not sure we will have much in the way of options

Are nightclubs etc in Palma open yet? Seems BCM etc is from June onwards. Really didn’t want to be sat in Palma airport for 5 hours before our connector to Madrid but not sure we will have much in the way of options
The Magaluf strip will be busy despite BCM not being open. I’ve been before this time of year in my younger years. Can be quite busy with all the students and workers out looking for jobs for summer.

The Magaluf strip will be busy despite BCM not being open. I’ve been before this time of year in my younger years. Can be quite busy with all the students and workers out looking for jobs for summer.

Magic mate, we will give it a go anyway, better than sitting in an airport all night, cheers!

Magic mate, we will give it a go anyway, better than sitting in an airport all night, cheers!
Won’t be peak summer rammed but there will be some of the bars open and they fill up. Not sure what the Covid and Brexit (visa) impact will be though but I reckon you’ll have a good time.

I went maybe 10 years ago in mid May. Workers head over from the end of April or did then.

Any one used the train before from Malaga ? Seeing it’s fully booked etc but how do they know if you’ve booked or not ? Have the fear going to turn up and be told it’s full can’t get on despite having booked.

Any one used the train before from Malaga ? Seeing it’s fully booked etc but how do they know if you’ve booked or not ? Have the fear going to turn up and be told it’s full can’t get on despite having booked.
If you've booked it and have a seat then you'll obviously get on. Don't think it'll be like trains here where it's a free for all no matter if you have a seat booked or not!

Is anyone going from seville to Lisbon or faro to Lisbon after the game. I’m trying to get from faro to Lisbon for 7:30am Thursday and struggling

You won't get a train now mate, you need to pre-book and it's fully-booked. It's a bullet train and you get an allocated seat.

Anyone going to the game had any joy booking anywhere near the stadium? Few big looking pubs but none with the ability to book.

I’ve got a seat booked, was just thinking could be chaos if it’s like over here.

Did you get the zenfe qr code and everything through with an allocated seat number? You'll be fine if that's the case. There won't be anyone standing on the trains.

Anyone know what the police are like in Spain with drinking on streets? Is it against law or accepted?
Where my family place in fuengirola is nobody cares. Its more of a beach resort though so you get away with pretty much anything plus they have the guys punting sunglasses, flip flops etc. Police never say anything and there is little to no police presence.

Seville is a city, and not one ive been to, so im not sure how geared to tourists it is in comparison with the costa del sol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back