Tramps heading to George Square

Police Scotland statement following Celtic supporters gathering in Glasgow​

Following the gathering of Celtic supporters in the Glasgow Cross area today, Saturday, 14 May 2022, Chief Superintendent Mark Sutherland, Divisional Commander for Greater Glasgow Division, said:
"Police Scotland is a human rights-based organisation that puts our values of integrity, fairness, respect and a commitment to upholding human rights at the heart of everything we do.

“This afternoon thousands of Celtic supporters gathered in the area of Glasgow Cross to celebrate their team’s achievement. A proportionate policing plan was in place which facilitated the gathering, prioritised public safety and sought to minimise disruption to businesses and communities.

“While there was an unacceptable level of anti-social behaviour and littering there were no serious incidents or disorder.

"There were some outbreaks of minor disorder and our officers acted swiftly and robustly to prevent escalation and protect safety. Over the course of the evening there were six arrests for offences including assault and acts of public disorder. A further four people were issued with fixed penalty notices."

Following the gathering of Celtic supporters in the Glasgow Cross area today, Saturday, 14 May 2022, Chief Superintendent Mark Sutherland, Divisional Commander for Greater Glasgow Division, said:
"Police Scotland is a human rights-based organisation that puts our values of integrity, fairness, respect and a commitment to upholding human rights at the heart of everything we do.

“This afternoon thousands of Celtic supporters gathered in the area of Glasgow Cross to celebrate their team’s achievement. A proportionate policing plan was in place which facilitated the gathering, prioritised public safety and sought to minimise disruption to businesses and communities.

“While there was an unacceptable level of anti-social behaviour and littering there were no serious incidents or disorder.

"There were some outbreaks of minor disorder and our officers acted swiftly and robustly to prevent escalation and protect safety. Over the course of the evening there were six arrests for offences including assault and acts of public disorder. A further four people were issued with fixed penalty notices."
IF that statement is true that cnut needs hunted

I actually thought that was a joke. Wow.

He was probably in amongst them celebrating

Had the chance to vote the fucks out of power and put a stop to this how many times now?

We're saving money to buy a house but ill be fucked if it's going to be in Scotland. Won't be raising my kids in a country with this voter base.

Im sure a poster called it earlier when they said it would be pish like that.

I wonder what would have happened if robocops werent deployed last year.

Had the chance to vote the fucks out of power and put a stop to this how many times now?

We're saving money to buy a house but ill be fucked if it's going to be in Scotland. Won't be raising my kids in a country with this voter base.

Rangers supporters actually voting to be treated as second class citizens - i cant even think of a metaphor that describes stupidity that would beat that

Rangers supporters actually voting to be treated as second class citizens - i cant even think of a metaphor that describes stupidity that would beat that

I wouldn't ever tell someone who to vote for because I actually value the freedom and rights bought and paid for by our armed forces in blood but I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone in our support would vote for a political party that was hijacked by Sinn Fein over a decade ago. It's not the 90s anymore you don't have the excuse of not knowing anymore. You have the entire worlds knowledge at your finger tips on a device that fits in your pocket. You have no excuse any more. Wake the %^*& up.

It's not really as simple as that. Their left wing, right wing and everything in between is voting for one overall cause while we're normal and split between those normal factions. Unless unionists parties see the bigger picture or one unionist party is formed in response, a minority wield more power than they should.

I wouldn't ever tell someone who to vote for because I actually value the freedom and rights bought and paid for by our armed forces in blood but I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone in our support would vote for a political party that was hijacked by Sinn Fein over a decade ago. It's not the 90s anymore you don't have the excuse of not knowing anymore. You have the entire worlds knowledge at your finger tips on a device that fits in your pocket. You have no excuse any more. Wake the %^*& up.
A supposed Rangers supporter who supports the SNP is worse than a Celtic fan IMO

Back