Tramps heading to George Square

Had the chance to vote the fucks out of power and put a stop to this how many times now?

We're saving money to buy a house but ill be fucked if it's going to be in Scotland. Won't be raising my kids in a country with this voter base.
Don't let the bastards get to you

Reactions: DJT
I'd ask anyone in Glasgow who can, to get down to that old structure that had the door booted in and then invaded -- early tomorrow morning and get plenty of pics of EVERY sign of damage.
(And anything else nearby).

Which will of course, following the precedent of Rangers fans being liable for everything in George Square, have to be set firmly at the door of CFC fans.

I'd be interested in the repairs bill for listed buildings.
I suspect it'll be considerably more than for a few benches.

It's not really as simple as that. Their left wing, right wing and everything in between is voting for one overall cause while we're normal and split between those normal factions. Unless unionists parties see the bigger picture or one unionist party is formed in response, a minority wield more power than they should.

Thats a different point to the one im making mate. Your talking about how they are in power. Mine is simply about the idiocy of Rangers supporters voting for people who actively despise them and dont attempt to hide it.

Fwiw, i agree with your point.

I'd ask anyone in Glasgow who can, to get down to that old structure that had the door booted in and then invaded -- early tomorrow morning and get plenty of pics of EVERY sign of damage.
(And anything else nearby).

Which will of course, following the precedent of Rangers fans being liable for everything in George Square, have to be set firmly at the door of CFC fans.

I'd be interested in the repairs bill for listed buildings.
I suspect it'll be considerably more than for a few benches.

The political and media outrage last season in regards to George Square in comparison to the mayhem yesterday at Glasgow Cross is quite incredible. The silence is deafening.

Whilst it is easy to point and laugh this country is turning into a fuckin shitehole... It was us last season and now them.... Very depressing the level of accepted behaviour

Whilst it is easy to point and laugh this country is turning into a fuckin shitehole... It was us last season and now them.... Very depressing the level of accepted behaviour
Thank the SNP for it mate. They’ve legitimised it.

Thousands chanting and celebrating a proscribed terrorist organisation on the streets of our largest city is an absolute stain on modern Scottish society. The Sinn Fein tactics of the SNP are laid bare.

And yet this country continues to vote for them.

Thank the SNP for it mate. They’ve legitimised it.

Thousands chanting and celebrating a proscribed terrorist organisation on the streets of our largest city is an absolute stain on modern Scottish society. The Sinn Fein tactics of the SNP are laid bare.

And yet this country continues to vote for them.
More than that... People have no respect for themselves or each other. Horrendous. That Grace's Bar needs closed down in the city.

Put together most of the footage from this thread.

Mate, don’t take this the wrong way, but I’d tidy up the tribal trivialities and the colourful language and send that to every prominent unionist politician in the country and ask them to comment.

What has the IRA got to do with Scotland? That’s the question that needs to be asked. That reel of footage is a political open goal for opposition parties.

Where are the police ? Unreal
Mark Sutherland says it constitutes a ‘minor disturbance’.

That in itself is a political talking point. How can the wholesale celebration of terrorism on the streets of the country’s largest city not be?

Were that to occur in say, Birmingham or Leeds by the English Irish, I’m sure it would be discussed in the media in some shape or form. What’s next?

thats twice with your shitty comments

all we want is to be judged fairly

theres a guy taking coke up a lampost ffs

jumping on cars

showing there baws

ira songs

about time we call it out, enough of the keeping powder dry no pun intended

Was out in Finnieston tonight with the Mrs, chose location to try and avoid these cunts, walking through town to the train home I heard several singing - “Jimmy in the mud.”

Make no mistake, whether we win or lose on Wednesday - the continuation of the Glasgow Rangers story is what is paramount and what this subhuman filth despise.

I don’t know any bear who votes snp, but I know plenty who support independence.
Oh don't worry, those that you know who support independence and claim not to vote SNP.................????
They vote SNP.
They're just not prepared to admit it. Like the Snatzis in this forum. Not one prepared to argue the toss. Not one prepared to admit that our support is demonized. Yet still wanking themselves off to pics of Nikla.

I'd ban them from watching Rangers.

Oh don't worry, those that you know who support independence and claim not to vote SNP.................????
They vote SNP.
They're just not prepared to admit it. Like the Snatzis in this forum. Not one prepared to argue the toss. Not one prepared to admit that our support is demonized. Yet still wanking themselves off to pics of Nikla.

One of them votes green, the other doesn’t vote at all. One is an ST holder at Ibrox, and I’m watching the cup final with the other. Believe me they will both be in tears if we win.

They vote SNP.

One of them votes green, the other doesn’t vote at all. One is an ST holder at Ibrox, and I’m watching the cup final with the other. Believe me they will both be in tears if we win.

A large gathering of “people” singing support for a proscribed terrorist group would result in arrests in most countries it would certainly make the news. Not here it seems, it’s a weekly occurrence.

"It comes as Celtic fans turned the city centre green and white, with thousands descending for a jubilant pyro party."

Guess what paper that quote is from :))

Police Scotland statement following Celtic supporters gathering in Glasgow​

Following the gathering of Celtic supporters in the Glasgow Cross area today, Saturday, 14 May 2022, Chief Superintendent Mark Sutherland, Divisional Commander for Greater Glasgow Division, said:
"Police Scotland is a human rights-based organisation that puts our values of integrity, fairness, respect and a commitment to upholding human rights at the heart of everything we do.

“This afternoon thousands of Celtic supporters gathered in the area of Glasgow Cross to celebrate their team’s achievement. A proportionate policing plan was in place which facilitated the gathering, prioritised public safety and sought to minimise disruption to businesses and communities.

“While there was an unacceptable level of anti-social behaviour and littering there were no serious incidents or disorder.

"There were some outbreaks of minor disorder and our officers acted swiftly and robustly to prevent escalation and protect safety. Over the course of the evening there were six arrests for offences including assault and acts of public disorder. A further four people were issued with fixed penalty notices."
And yet officers are being drafted into Glasgow from other areas on Wednesday 'as they expect bother'.

This i know as i spoke with one yesterday who has been drafted in and was rubbing his hands at the thought of overtime.

It’s the sheer double standards on display, that’s the annoying this about this. Do I really mind fans coming together? Actually, no I don’t.
The cost to clean this up, this is why council taxes are paid. A mornings work for a few workmen.

It’s how it’s reported that gets me. I see no difference in the celebrations yesterday and those in George square for #55, what I do see (and I think we all refer to in this thread) is how they are seen as jolly fun loving football fans and us as animals.

Save these videos bears, use them wisely on Thursday, use them to to highlight the double standards…cause as sure as night becomes day, you can guarantee on Thursday, there will be some negative press about out celebrations.

Last edited:
Back