Anyone in Seville yet?

Any bears in the advance party who’s arrived in Seville can do the rest of us a favour and try to suss out where will be the likely meeting places for fans on the days leading up to final. Cheers

Arrived yesterday too. Staying in the El Arenal - old town area. Amazing - loads of bars and restaurants, people are super friendly and weather is amazing. Great city.

Get lunch or dinner at El Postiguillo - great atmosphere and good tapas!

Just getting ready to leave for Manchester fly out to Malaga tonight. Arrive at apartment about 12 then head out for a few beers.

Flew to Faro yesterday from Glasgow with easyJet, no Covid checks whatsoever. Great night last night. Few bears dotted about but not many. Just woke up with a bit of a sore head shall we say and it’s raining

Any bears in the advance party who’s arrived in Seville can do the rest of us a favour and try to suss out where will be the likely meeting places for fans on the days leading up to final. Cheers
I’m going for a wander around whole city today. Will report back any suggestions. But am all ears for anyone with local knowledge

Leaving tomorrow from Glasgow Airport, got a night in Paris and will get into Seville Tuesday lunchtime. Travelling on my own and meeting mates over there coming in on different routes.

Tomorrow in work is going to drag like fvck, just want to be on my way now.

In laws dropped my son off at 7 this morning before heading to manchester, i couldn't get Monday off work so i need to work to 8pm tomorrow..................its going to be a long day

Where do you go about completing a KLM check , my covid status isn’t quite adequate for Spain’s entry requirements but hoping to chance it anyway
I did it on the KLM app.

In your my flights section there is a link that takes you to Spanish health site where you fill out details of your last vaccine...date of vaccine, manufacturer, whether it was a booster. Then you get a QR code. You upload that QR code to KLM app and within 10 minutes they email you to validate your covid status. After that I was never asked about covid status again.

Back