Anyone in Seville yet?

Didn't know there was going to be a fan zone there?, thought the two fan zones were Almeda de Hercules for fans with match tickets and the other one was at the ground showing the game on the screens. The Frankfurt fan zone is right behind the Plaza de Espana
That's what I am thinking. What's with the Plaza de Espana thing? I think @LetsGo is in the wrong place if he's looking for our fanzones.:eek: Or is that where UEFA are doing their thing with the trophy etc?

After dialogue with UEFA, Spanish Police and the local authorities, we can confirm the organisation of a fan viewing area in the Estadio La Cartuja, for those supporters without tickets.

"Further details will be released by the Stadium Manager in the coming days.

"There will also be a fan meeting point in Alameda de Hércules for those supporters with a ticket for the final.

"There will be no public viewing of the game in the fan zone area. More information will be provided in the coming days."

I've worked at festivals where we've put rigging and lighting up the day before it starts. From empty fields to full music festival in a day, it's amazing what can be achieved in such little time so we'll be fine!

City will 100% be drunk dry. Thank %^*& I’m not a big drinker. From memory the big newly renovated street with the trams between Alcazar and Giralda will be the obvious main area folk will congregate.

Glad I booked a table for me and the boy on Tuesday night as genuinely thinking we might struggle to get food on the Wednesday. I can go without but the wee man will be a hangry wee bugger !
I did likewise for Tuesday night and Wednesday lunchtime. Drinking on an empty stomach is a guaranteed way to end up wrecked. None of this eating’s cheating shite.

I did likewise for Tuesday night and Wednesday lunchtime. Drinking on an empty stomach is a guaranteed way to end up wrecked. None of this eating’s cheating shite.

There’s another big square towards the river near where I stayed when I went with pizza places etc on it and a good 10-15 from the giralda area. I’m thinking of heading there for lunch on Wednesday and hope we get in somewhere.

Same, 9 of us booked in for food on Wednesday, have a feeling getting in anywhere without booking will be near impossible.

There are no plans for the Placa Espagne. There is only the government building, the city pavilions and a big park. There is one small cafe.

That's what I am thinking. What's with the Plaza de Espana thing? I think @LetsGo is in the wrong place if he's looking for our fanzones.:eek: Or is that where UEFA are doing their thing with the trophy etc?

After dialogue with UEFA, Spanish Police and the local authorities, we can confirm the organisation of a fan viewing area in the Estadio La Cartuja, for those supporters without tickets.

"Further details will be released by the Stadium Manager in the coming days.

"There will also be a fan meeting point in Alameda de Hércules for those supporters with a ticket for the final.

"There will be no public viewing of the game in the fan zone area. More information will be provided in the coming days."
I never said "our" fanzone would be there. The only info I've provided was from the Sevilla FC page and the city authorities site/twitter which up until a few days ago had no mention of anything for us/eintracht to watch the game on. They had only mentioned they were expecting 50,000 people into the city and one UEFA fanzone which was the plaza Espana .

I never said "our" fanzone would be there. The only info I've provided was from the Sevilla FC page and the city authorities site/twitter which up until a few days ago had no mention of anything for us/eintracht to watch the game on.
I saw that when you made post #36 mate. I did guess at UEFA thing tbf.:)

Manana manana eh :))
Kinda, but not really. My nephew works for PGA European tour promotions. So he travels around these courses, sets the sponsors signage up and then takes it all down on the Monday and Tuesday, and away to the next one. They are pro’s at knocking these things up in a day or two max.

There’s another big square towards the river near where I stayed when I went with pizza places etc on it and a good 10-15 from the giralda area. I’m thinking of heading there for lunch on Wednesday and hope we get in somewhere.

Just looked on map the further away square/area I was thinking might be less stowed was plaza de Hercules which has been referenced plenty in here. Went to a really nice hipster bar for food last time I was over. Will email them to see if I can book in the Wednesday but I’m sure my chances are slim.

Arrived today. Not sure where the Bears have visited yet.

Been down the Alameda De Hercules tonight. Not bad.

Hopefully tomorrow more Rangers fans filter through.

Temp was hot during the day. Cooler at night and quite breezy
Is Alameda de Hercules near Seville stadium or close to Glasgow in Seville in the park ?
Thanks

It was for a friends special occasion and had been cancelled due to covid. He's doing it with his wife and another couple and was re-arranged from last year. Poor guy is devastated.
I still have to say that it would be getting binned and I'm sure everyone would understand. Surely?

City will 100% be drunk dry. Thank %^*& I’m not a big drinker. From memory the big newly renovated street with the trams between Alcazar and Giralda will be the obvious main area folk will congregate.

Glad I booked a table for me and the boy on Tuesday night as genuinely thinking we might struggle to get food on the Wednesday. I can go without but the wee man will be a hangry wee bugger !

"Eat up wee man. This is to last you about 36 hours"

Ah!
The Square Piza

Back