Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

Too many players I don't trust to carry this through, I have this same nag I had before the last two away matches that we will drop points.

This is going to be an absolute slog against a team that are fighting for a European place.

Another game of Sterling stuck at LB and a massive lack of quality across the front 3 trying to break down a team sitting in on a tight pitch.

Just win the game by any means and ffs don’t get any more injuries.

This is going to be an absolute slog against a team that are fighting for a European place.

Another game of Sterling stuck at LB and a massive lack of quality across the front 3 trying to break down a team sitting in on a tight pitch.

Just win the game by any means and ffs don’t get any more injuries.

Their manager said the other day they won't be sitting in and will have a go.

Hopefully he means it.

Have a horrible feeling I'll end up watching a fair bit of the build up to the north London derby this afternoon as I'll have to switch us off.
Just can't trust these players at all.

Whoever thought this guy is a footballer is off their head.
A total embarrassment,especially with his valuation
Never liked him from day ONE at £35M he should be skooshing this league .
This game is another difficult one, we're not going to blow them apart ( hope I'm wrong) a 0-1 victory will do for me and hopefully the scum drop points at Dundee

Team need to win but we needed to win v County or Dundee so who knows how we perform today

St Mirren will be well organised so we will need to show the appetite to go out and win

Let’s see what team turns up today

Start like we did against the scum, County and Dundee and it’s not good

Start like we did v Hearts last week and take our chances and we will hopefully win

There won't be much pace in our team today. Unfortunately we are crap at set pieces as well, so I am expecting a real slog.

Just get the three points Rangers!

The last two league games have really taking the stuffing out of me, not even the recent win over the watery farts has given me hope. The failure at us scoring from corners and other set pieces also gives me the fear. We just have to be up for this right at the start, we can not allow them to grow in to the game, we just have to be on it from the very start. 3 points Rangers please, Get It Done!

Down here in Northants it has been raining non stop since early morning. Are any of the games in doubt in Scotland?

Not a lot of faith in this team to win here (especially with the injuries we're facing), hope they prove me wrong

Anthony will have his boy's arses lubed up for the 7-0 pounding

we already saw it once this season, I don't expect to see anything else
13-1 over their last three games...

I'll not be expecting anything from them today, must win Rangers.

I’m torn between the usual players letting us down or the team going out with a bang and winning us the treble.

Stupidly let my heart rule my head again.

Instructions for Rangers players and staff.

Get the three points, move on to the next game. Repeat this for the remainder of the season.

Back