Anyone in Seville yet?

Been walking about city all day. One thing confirmed for certain….the Alameda De Hercules gaff that is apparently our assembly point just will not do at all. Tiny. Couple of small bars/cafes.
Still don’t quite think this City appreciates what’s about to happen.

For times like this the first priority should be a lot of bins and toilets. Think how many you might need then triple it.

After Manchester they complained of rubbish and people pissing. The fan zone I was at had about 10 portaloos for thousands of people and I don’t think I seen a bin.

For times like this the first priority should be a lot of bins and toilets. Think how many you might need then triple it.

After Manchester they complained of rubbish and people pissing. The fan zone I was at had about 10 portaloos for thousands of people and I don’t think I seen a bin.
This, if authorities don't cater for the fans that they've undoubtedly been told are heading their way then hell mend them, what do they think supporters are supposed to do, wear fkn nappies.
Yet the press and the bigwigs will be blaming everything on big bad Rangers fans.

Last edited:
Aye there’s a few around the square but reckon they’ll be overrun.

Bring a Cargo. City will prob be drunk dry like Manchester.

City will 100% be drunk dry. Thank %^*& I’m not a big drinker. From memory the big newly renovated street with the trams between Alcazar and Giralda will be the obvious main area folk will congregate.

Glad I booked a table for me and the boy on Tuesday night as genuinely thinking we might struggle to get food on the Wednesday. I can go without but the wee man will be a hangry wee bugger !

Didn't know there was going to be a fan zone there?, thought the two fan zones were Almeda de Hercules for fans with match tickets and the other one was at the ground showing the game on the screens. The Frankfurt fan zone is right behind the Plaza de Espana

To be fair they're not going to have the biggest attraction in the city off limit for days because of this game. I imagine it will be all hands to the pump on Tuesday night.

Back