Wesley Sneijder packed on some weight

Like seeing Nasri in a charity game less than a year after he retired
16341493119421.jpg

crazy to think he was an elite footballer a few years ago. On that videos evidence he wouldnt look out of place in my 5s team

Some players you can tell will beef up after retiring, Paul Sturrock shocked me, genuinely thought he'd be a skinny bastard all his days

Some players you can tell will beef up after retiring, Paul Sturrock shocked me, genuinely thought he'd be a skinny bastard all his days
Sturrock was always going to pile on the pounds, he’s famous/ infamous for his poor diet even when he was a player.

Surprised it doesn't happen more often. The boys commit their entire lives to training every day and eating perfectly. If that was me by the time I was retiring I'd be ready to get stuck into rubys and chineses every night.

Class III obesity, formerly known as morbid obesity, is a complex chronic disease in which a person has a body mass index (BMI) of 40 or higher or a BMI of 35 or higher and is experiencing obesity-related health conditions.
Exactly, doesn't look like either to me, though he does look overweight and is potentially obsese.

Is that video a piss take? Genuinely just looks like the "fat aulder guy at 5s" that I'm sure we've all played with.

Was just watching him on 2010 Inter campaign. What a player.

Heart disease waiting for him now unless he sheds that fat.

Back