Message From The Magnificent One

It’s a real shame we have to be told to behave ourselves, Manchester wasn’t that long ago and as someone mentioned on another thread it was like getting beat twice when you saw the aftermath. Let’s do it better this time
A combination of a minority of arseholes and the majority of major poor planning by Manchester council was the main factor.

No its not, we have plenty of fans that need to understand what being a fan of our great club is - and it’s not all about getting pissed and singing what you want
Aye and are those people going to listen? No

The clubs PR is pathetic; “stick Souness on camera, the minions will lap it up”

Don’t need to be told by Souness how to conduct myself

Tbh the numbers travelling out has to be said the club is protecting itself hence why no overnights all same day in and out for official flights ...... they can say we had x amount of tickets to x amount in and out same day x amount independent

Maybe you don’t need to be told how to conduct yourself so therefore the msg isn’t aimed at you, however our support like all football supporters has its fair share of wallopers who don’t know how to behave and who drag the name of the club down, the message is aimed at them.

Sadly it’s clear some do need the be reminded they are representing the club when travelling abroad

Not sure why getting this message out from the club upsets anyone to be honest

Right thing to do

I know of a few people who never ever go to a game yet are flying to Seville. It's cnuts like that who won't be able to hold their water.
Me and the wee man haven't missed a game in Europe at Ibrox this season,I made a arse of it with my passport.There will ve people going who have probably not even been to any of the European games was the same in Manchester was just a wee jolly for them and there was some amount of bams at Manchester.

Maybe you don’t need to be told how to conduct yourself so therefore the msg isn’t aimed at you, however our support like all football supporters has its fair share of wallopers who don’t know how to behave and who drag the name of the club down, the message is aimed at them.
Just think it’s a PR error. Now places the spotlight on people looking out to be offended

There’s bams at every single big event in Scotland but to ex-players/managers or people associated put out statements about it?

Patronising garbage. The board have misread the room once again

Unfortunately, a small portion of our support need to be spoken to like children, because they've a habit of behaving like them.

There's only so much we can do. And we're doing it. It's up to the support as a collective to ensure we don't give the scum any headlines which they'd LOVE to use as a means of detracting from the greatest achievement in Scottish football history.

Our enemies have already got the negative spin written and ready to go no matter what I just want our support to go enjoy themselves and look after each other and come home safe no tradegy.

It's aimed at the hanger-on dafty element that always start it on European/old firm days. The vast vast majority will behave and there will be a minority that can't help themselves, as with every large gathering

Just think it’s a PR error. Now places the spotlight on people looking out to be offended

There’s bams at every single big event in Scotland but to ex-players/managers or people associated put out statements about it?

Get what you're saying here but it's a wee bit damned if they do damned if they don't.

Focus from the magnificent one was clearly enjoy yourself, have a party with a wee mention as to keep the head which is probably fair enough.

I know we all pretend noone likes us we don't care but it can be a wee bit depressing to see our support letting themselves down at times.

Patronising garbage. The board have misread the room once again
Red neck mate honestly it’s actually insulting to us that to I know I’m missing this but %^*& me. From a guy that fucked off and gets an easier ride than Gerrard

Me and the wee man haven't missed a game in Europe at Ibrox this season,I made a arse of it with my passport.There will ve people going who have probably not even been to any of the European games was the same in Manchester was just a wee jolly for them and there was some amount of bams at Manchester.
I feel for you mate. That's pure shite.

My partners kids Dad. He's a fucking moron and doesn't go to any games. He doesn't pay a single quid for his children and hardly sees them yet he's going to fucking Seville. Boils my blood that people like you miss out and that dick goes.

Back