Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone driving from Lisbon to Seville on Wednesday morning with room for 2? Otherwise looking like a 7 hour bus or £450 taxi haha.

At Holiday Inn Luton airport for flight to Malaga 0620 tomorrow.met some West Ham boys on train up here from St Pancras,they were brand new said they wished we were playing them on Wednesday and hoped we beat Frankfurt.

Just got booked with Marshall Travel. Thanks a lot for the help mate much appreciated!

Wondering what anyone else who's on that flight is doing with transfers back. Flight scheduled to leave at 03:55 so book transfer around midnight? Book from stadium or city centre?

I managed to get my boy booked on this flight tonight, they sent an email with a link for booking transfers but not sure what he’s planning on doing.

Is anything happening or a meeting point in Barcelona on the Tuesday night? Getting in early on the day so can do the usual touristy things but a meet up at night would be decent.

I booked a hotel 6/7km I’m outside Seville cos it’s all I could get . Getting around the city during the day is fine with buses/trains but no idea how I’m getting back to my hotel after the game. Taxis are 150 quid or it’s a 2 hour walk on my own

I booked a hotel 6/7km I’m outside Seville cos it’s all I could get . Getting around the city during the day is fine with buses/trains but no idea how I’m getting back to my hotel after the game. Taxis are 150 quid or it’s a 2 hour walk on my own
Where you staying mate?

Two things-If using the NHS covid app-no problems-if using a paper certificate -they are only valid for about 3 months so check the expiry date on the certificate.Also lots of bears advising on routes with maybe a 1-2 hour stopover-I have had over a dozen flights this year including to/from Braga-every one has been late and lots of bears on the way back from Braga missed their connections at Nantes because of this-might get away with it but need to think about longer stopover times

Last edited:
Any supporter buses running from Malaga to Seville tomorrow? 3 of us get into Malaga tomorrow at 21:15 but no way to Seville as yet

Alright guys.

I am in Málaga and have been for a week now. Best start planning how I get to Sevilla on Wednesday.

Seems I can get there OK, but how is everyone getting back to Málaga after the game? I need to get back same night ideally. Anyone on here running a bus?

Oh and I don't have a ticket still(!) but I do have two tickets for some fanzone at the Auditorio Rocio.

Was in Torremolinos today for a bit of beach action and the boys are arriving en masse!
Alright guys.

I am in Málaga and have been for a week now. Best start planning how I get to Sevilla on Wednesday.

Seems I can get there OK, but how is everyone getting back to Málaga after the game? I need to get back same night ideally. Anyone on here running a bus?

Oh and I don't have a ticket still(!) but I do have two tickets for some fanzone at the Auditorio Rocio.

Was in Torremolinos today for a bit of beach action and the boys are arriving en masse!
Any supporter buses running from Malaga to Seville tomorrow? 3 of us get into Malaga tomorrow at 21:15 but no way to Seville as yet
Hi mate could you let me know if there’s any buses to Seville and back after the game

I’m going to phone them first thing tomorrow if there is no emails out tonight, their comms have been quite poor I think compared to other travel companies that are doing day trips
Received an email tonight mate.

7.15am on way out and 4.50am return.

Happy with the one in the way back in particular. Gives us that little bit extra time to get to the airport.

Anyone else on this route starting tomorrow and into Tuesday morning?

20:30 Manchester > Alicante
06:15 Alicante > Seville

Nope, still waiting. I think it was Friday (rather than yesterday) that they provided an update to me saying that the itineraries would be out today.
Mate just in case you haven’t got anything yet.

Email received tonight confirming 7.15am departure, and 4.50am return.

Hi folks,

I have one seat available on bus from Faro to Sevilla on Wednesday lunchtime and then back after the game (bus is also stopping at airport on the way back). If anyone is interested then please PM me for more details.

Any one any experience of Uefa’s bag policy ? How strict are they ? Got a small bag pack but it is a bit taller than A4 depth and work are just slightly bigger

Regretting not planning my journey a bit better so I could get my a few hours sleep somewhere before my flight out of Stansted on Wednesday morning, don’t arrive into London until half 11 Tuesday night.

There's a hotel at M11 services, 5 mins in a taxi from Stansted airport. £50 a night. Days Inn, I think it is.

I managed to get my boy booked on this flight tonight, they sent an email with a link for booking transfers but not sure what he’s planning on doing.
I've booked a transfer with them but not sure if it's too early. I thought flight departure was 03:55 but the confirmation I got said 02:00. I've booked taxi for 23:45 (assuming that the 02:00 departure is the correct one) from the stadium but might be tight if the game goes to extra time. Don't want to leave it much later though to allow for traffic and assuming the airport will be busy to get through security.

If he's travelling alone he's welcome to share the taxi, just send us a PM. I'm myself as well as I got ticket last min and mates already made other arrangements.

Anyone staying in the bellavista hotel in Spain . It’s 9km from the main square . Taxis are gonna be a joke . Anyone want to share a taxi in the early hours of the morning after a few hours of partying

I have been told I need to have a printed boarding pass now and it needs stamped at the Ryanair desk because we are no longer in the eu, is this a lot of shite or spot on? Can't be arsed with the hassle of a desk.

Lot of shite.

We flew with Ryanair (via dublin) to Santiago for Braga and then Berlin (via Dublin) for Leipzig and everything was done mobile, never once did we have a printed pass.

We're flying Ryanair Bristol to Malaga and it's mobile.

I've booked a transfer with them but not sure if it's too early. I thought flight departure was 03:55 but the confirmation I got said 02:00. I've booked taxi for 23:45 (assuming that the 02:00 departure is the correct one) from the stadium but might be tight if the game goes to extra time. Don't want to leave it much later though to allow for traffic and assuming the airport will be busy to get through security.

If he's travelling alone he's welcome to share the taxi, just send us a PM. I'm myself as well as I got ticket last min and mates already made other arrangements.
If the game goes the distance then you're missing the end mate. FA cup final was almost 3 hours yesterday.

Thats only 4 miles. 150 notes for a 4 mile fare sounds ridiculous. A Spanish taxi on the day shouldn't cost you anything like that. Also.....2 hours to walk 4 miles?

anyone waiting on confirmation from Laura Boyle flight? Worries me a lot that the only means of payment is direct back transfer..............

Driving to Manchester now for flight at 6.45 to Faro. Old man fucked our flights so now all seems rushed. Worth it when we get there

I have been told I need to have a printed boarding pass now and it needs stamped at the Ryanair desk because we are no longer in the eu, is this a lot of shite or spot on? Can't be arsed with the hassle of a desk.
Wasn’t my wife was it? She told me the same thing but it im calling bullshit, though she’s normally right. Will find out in the morning

Thats only 4 miles. 150 notes for a 4 mile fare sounds ridiculous. A Spanish taxi on the day shouldn't cost you anything like that. Also.....2 hours to walk 4 miles?
It was 9.7km sorry I just checked . Google maps says 2 hours walk. It was booking.com that were quoting 120 quid or 150 euros for a taxi at 3am on Thursday

Got 3 spaces on a taxi/minivan back to Córdoba after the game, picking up close to the ground. So would suit someone with a ticket for the game. Leaving Seville at 1.15. Thats providing the company don't cancel it which would some up this trip. Dm me if interested.
Is this still available?? My son and I are staying in Codobra.

Got 3 spaces on a taxi/minivan back to Córdoba after the game, picking up close to the ground. So would suit someone with a ticket for the game. Leaving Seville at 1.15. Thats providing the company don't cancel it which would some up this trip. Dm me if interest
DM sent Ryan, 3 of us with tickets heading back to Cordoba if still available

Just arrived in the hotel in Faro. 15 minute queue to get through passport control, no checks on CoVid. 15 minute queue for a taxi.

Flight from Newcastle was 70% Bears :))
No covid checks.

Was that from check in, in Glasgow, including passport control in Seville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back