Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let everyone know, anyone going by train to Manchester Airport over the next couple of days, keep an eye on train cancellations & trains terminating before Manchester Airport because of train crew shortages.

Just to let everyone know, anyone going by train to Manchester Airport over the next couple of days, keep an eye on train cancellations & trains terminating before Manchester Airport because of train crew shortages.

Had our train cancelled earlier, due to leave at 12:05 tomorrow. Going on the earlier train now, bet it'll be absolutely mobbed.

Anyone else in the situation I find myself in? No match ticket, can’t access the fanzone portal, no clue what to do?

What are folks’ plans if all else fails?

Anyone else in the situation I find myself in? No match ticket, can’t access the fanzone portal, no clue what to do?

Find a pub with a TV as early as you can and sit there for the entire day.

Thanks mate. I'll give them a try
The other one worth trying is TravelBank Holidays. They are doing two flights I think (I am on one of them). I suspect they will be full but you never just know - always a chance of a cancellation or two. I suspect you won't get hold of anyone until the morning.

Stand in a square, arms spread out and sing the song from your username.

Everyone will think you're really sound and want to buy you a pint.

Alright folks, first post on here and it's an extreme long shot but nothing to lose...

Just wondering if anyone knows if there's any of the day return flights got a spare space for 1 person? Any at all whetner it be one of the multiple charter flights or travel club etc.

I had accepted I wasn't going to make seville then got offered a ticket this morning unexpectedly so scrambling around looking for flights. Ideally there and back same day.

And before anyone asks, it's not my ticket to give away so if I can't get flights sorted and go it's my mates ticket to give away, not mine I'm afraid.
I booked with vueling out of Glasgow Weds home Thursday. That was yesterday and they still had seats. Not cheap though.

It’s not. I have just tried and have been trying for a day and a half.
I was the same, but eventually got on last night. You just have to keep trying.
A pain I know, it looks like they open it and then suspend after x amount of sales on a regular basis.
You will get them, I'm sure:))

This Barrhead travel malarkey is giving me the fear.

Phoned them again yesterday, said they won’t have any itinerary details/boarding passes until Monday at the earliest because it’s a chartered flight or something.

Told us we’re on flight one, and it’s fine, but you know :))
Tried phoning every number I had for them today, voice mail only, I am on flight 2

I booked with vueling out of Glasgow Weds home Thursday. That was yesterday and they still had seats. Not cheap though.
Done the same. Think they have 8 seats left on the earlier flight, and 4 seats on the later flight. I keep checking so I can be confident they won't cancel the flight. Now I can start worrying about them over-subscribing:D

Done the same. Think they have 8 seats left on the earlier flight, and 4 seats on the later flight. I keep checking so I can be confident they won't cancel the flight. Now I can start worrying about them over-subscribing:D
Thanks lads. Tried them earlier but I think they're full now

The other one worth trying is TravelBank Holidays. They are doing two flights I think (I am on one of them). I suspect they will be full but you never just know - always a chance of a cancellation or two. I suspect you won't get hold of anyone until the morning.
Thanks. Emailed them as well

I've got a free ticket (paid £50 if anyone feels generous) from London to Glasgow on the Thursday back up if it's any good to anyone. Only problem with it (potentially) is it's a 26-30 railcard one if you get a jobsworth. Leaving Stansted at 15:12, pm me if it's of any use to anyone.

I was the same, but eventually got on last night. You just have to keep trying.
A pain I know, it looks like they open it and then suspend after x amount of sales on a regular basis.
You will get them, I'm sure:))
I wish I had your confidence.

I have been told I need to have a printed boarding pass now and it needs stamped at the Ryanair desk because we are no longer in the eu, is this a lot of shite or spot on? Can't be arsed with the hassle of a desk.

Tried phoning every number I had for them today, voice mail only, I am on flight 2
I phoned today after waiting for a call back, girl said full details will be finalised tomorrow and they are aware of the time constraints getting back to the airport. She mentioned they are trying to push back the departure time and there will be a a bit give or take on departure time depending on passengers getting there. Take from that what you will, hopefully it will be sorted tomorrow.

Alright guys.

I am in Málaga and have been for a week now. Best start planning how I get to Sevilla on Wednesday.

Seems I can get there OK, but how is everyone getting back to Málaga after the game? I need to get back same night ideally. Anyone on here running a bus?

Oh and I don't have a ticket still(!) but I do have two tickets for some fanzone at the Auditorio Rocio.

Was in Torremolinos today for a bit of beach action and the boys are arriving en masse!

I have been told I need to have a printed boarding pass now and it needs stamped at the Ryanair desk because we are no longer in the eu, is this a lot of shite or spot on? Can't be arsed with the hassle of a desk.
A checked in tonight and it gave me my boarding pass doubt it would do this if you needed the card.

I flew Ryanair to Porto few weeks ago and used my phone. No different to pre EU to be honest.

All sorted apart from getting back to Jerez after the game. Any suggestions welcome. 3 of us looking to get back if there is any space on bus or taxi?

So, what's everyone booked up?

2 of us booked Edinburgh to Lisbon after the match for £249 return (still available for that price if anyone else is looking)

Hotel Anglaterra in Seville on the Tuesday night, then driving back to Lisbon and staying near the airport straight after the final.

Gambled on tickets earlier in the week. Buzzing!
When do you arrive in Lisbon

So, what's everyone booked up?

2 of us booked Edinburgh to Lisbon after the match for £249 return (still available for that price if anyone else is looking)

Hotel Anglaterra in Seville on the Tuesday night, then driving back to Lisbon and staying near the airport straight after the final.

Gambled on tickets earlier in the week. Buzzing!

Anyone had confirmation from TravelBank yet for the day trip going out Wednesday?

They emailed yesterday to say details would be out today, but still nothing.
I’m going to phone them first thing tomorrow if there is no emails out tonight, their comms have been quite poor I think compared to other travel companies that are doing day trips

Has anyone been able to get a Renfe train ticket linked to the app? Got a paper copy of the ticket printed but would like it on the app.

Where did you hear that? I’m flying with Ryanair Tuesday to Dublin then Madrid. Got boarding pass on app doesn’t say anything about that.

Has anyone been able to get a Renfe train ticket linked to the app? Got a paper copy of the ticket printed but would like it on the app.
[/QUOTE]
I booked mine through Trainline and got it sent to that app straight away.

Nah that’s nonsense. I done Glasgow-Dublin-Berlin and back the same way on Ryanair and we all just checked in online via the app. Once you’ve done that you just add your boarding passes to the wallet on your phone and that works to scan you in. Just done the same process for my flight to Faro tomorrow.

Looking for 2 seats on a coach /minibus / taxi after game going to Madrid for 8:15 flight to Manchester , We had one arranged but been cancelled due to lack of numbers apparently ‍♂️ .

Regretting not planning my journey a bit better so I could get my a few hours sleep somewhere before my flight out of Stansted on Wednesday morning, don’t arrive into London until half 11 Tuesday night.

Anyone going from Almeria to Seville straight off the 18.55 from Gatwick flight on Tuesday that has space for 3?

try conor campbell message him on instagram think a couple pulled out last night, marshall travel was doing on also, the bristol bar has a flight
Just got booked with Marshall Travel. Thanks a lot for the help mate much appreciated!

Wondering what anyone else who's on that flight is doing with transfers back. Flight scheduled to leave at 03:55 so book transfer around midnight? Book from stadium or city centre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back