Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise getting an email from Easyjet telling me there will be no food or drink for sale on the flight from Edinburgh to Gatwick but I just got another telling me no food or drink on nthe flight from Gatwick to Seville either. And you can't take booze on board either. Nice of them to after my liver

The Boots meal deals at the airport will be doing well no doubt
Got the same email mate. Joke

Anybody booked with Opodo? I have. Flight is with Ryain air and I’ve checked in direct with Ryain air app. Getting messages from Opodo to check in. Assume I won’t need to if already done with airline direct?

I have previously. If you've checked in with Ryanair you won't need to do it, Opodo would just be filling in the Ryanair details for you.

Booked vueling Glasgow-Seville Wed- 11:45 arriving 16:00
Returning Thursday 16:00
They have got a later flight but hopefully this flight will be sold out.
Anyone else booked this, hoping it's not cancelled at the last minute if they don't get enough bookings.:))
2 of us are on that flight out as well.

Hopefully taxis galore to get us to La Cartuga Stadium.

2 of us are on that flight out as well.

Hopefully taxis galore to get us to La Cartuga Stadium.
Yeah, hopefully no delays and as you say plenty of taxis into centre. Probally be able to make arrangements on the flight to share taxis etc :)):)) Are you going straight to the La Cartuga? We have to go to hotel first, check in and throw bag in room and head to stadium :cool:

No surprise getting an email from Easyjet telling me there will be no food or drink for sale on the flight from Edinburgh to Gatwick but I just got another telling me no food or drink on nthe flight from Gatwick to Seville either. And you can't take booze on board either. Nice of them to after my liver

The Boots meal deals at the airport will be doing well no doubt

Thankfully flying KLM Newcastle to Malaga via Amsterdam, hopefully free booze and snacks, only 1.5 hours between flights but the good thing is same carrier, so even if we miss connection they'll put us on next available, not so if different carriers on different legs. Just booked last night, very lucky came up on Skyscanner, £261 return each, fly early tomorrow morning and back in Newcastle on Sat morning at 10.40, then straight to Hampden.

I’ve got a recovery cert issued by treatlocal & I’ve followed the steps on the SpTH app for not having a valid EU cert & got issued a blue barcode. Will this recovery cert get me into Spain?

Apologies if this has been covered I’ve just seen something on Twitter and it’s got me flapping like a bird.

God help anyone transferring at Amsterdam security is an absolute shambles. On my way home and have missed my connection because of these useless pricks. Took over two hours to get through and they were not interested if you had a short connection.

The more of us that do this the better, I've already emailed them.
I've just gave them a call. Apparently they've came into numerous emails this morning regarding thisB-).

Travel Agent said 'because it's a chartered flight she doesn't think you need to be there 2hrs prior to boarding;however, they are waiting further communication from head office today and will call me back later'.

God help anyone transferring at Amsterdam security is an absolute shambles. On my way home and have missed my connection because of these useless pricks. Took over two hours to get through and they were not interested if you had a short connection.
Came back from there last week. 3 hours to get through security & people were missing flights all over the place.

I've just gave them a call. Apparently they've came into numerous emails this morning regarding thisB-).

Travel Agent said 'because it's a chartered flight she doesn't think you need to be there 2hrs prior to boarding;however, they are waiting further communication from head office today and will call me back later'.
Fingers crossed common sense prevails.

Heading down to Manchester to get my flight. Bears everywhere B-)
safe_image.php

prob been asked a thousand times, the vaccine status letter\app for spanish entry is it booster within past 270 days is that the rule

I’ve never had to go through security again in Amsterdam if it’s within Europe,only out with.Where were you coming from,it’s usually easy street in Schiphol.

Yes, you get the QR code on your phone or printed out and it speeds up your time getting into Spain. Simple questionnaire.

Link is here: https://www.spth.gob.es/

I just got a ticket for La Cartuja, no problem

Can’t get any screenshot to be accepted by that SPTH site. I don’t think I need the SPTH thing anyway as I’m fully vaccinated but just wanting to cover all the bases.

Fingers crossed common sense prevails.
Still sceptical about making this flight, the person said the same about not being sure if you need to be there 2 hours prior to take off. FA cup final was three hours in total without the trophy presentation. Hoping common sense prevails here also.

Reactions: M@x
Left flight booking to my old man, he booked the flights wrong way round honestly couldn't believe it. What a fucking mess, didn't realise until a couple of hours ago. Have tickets and everything.

Now we are going for 5 days instead of 3 (bonus), need to leave tonight instead if Tuesday, drive to Manchester and leave car there, drive back from Manchester on a Friday afternoon, what a pain in the arse. Flights where 3 times the price.

Glad we are sorted now but this has been a hell of a experience, new passports, tickets, flights, last minute changes.

Please make it worth it Rangers, please

Arrived in Seville an hour ago.

Just a warning for any Bears transiting through Madrid airport… the passport queues are a clusterf*ck. I had 3 hours between my flight in from Chicago landing and my flight out to Seville… I made the Seville flight with about 10 minutes to spare. 24 passport lanes for non-EU, 3 of them open.

Final thing, if you are on a connecting flight through an EU country, but you start your journey in the U.K., your bags are likely not to be at the carousel indicated for your inbound flight, but at carousels 7 or 8. I had to collect my bag from there which counts as passing through customs.

Just realised I’ve not put my middle name (which is on my passport) on my booking form with CTM. Flapping and can’t phone them till tomorrow.

Edit: All spaces filled

Spaces on an 8seater Airport Transfer Taxi from Torremolinos departing 10am Wednesday to Seville, departing after the game 2am. All confirmed with the company, approx €75 a skull.

Drop me a PM if interested.
8 of us going on a 22-seater minibus from Fuengirola to Seville as things stand. Would anyone be interested in coming with us to reduce the price a bit? Leaving at 0930am, returning at midnight.

Would be about 50 a head if we can get all seats taken.
Hi mate have you got any spaces left on your bus..?

I'm just back from benidorm and vaccine passport was all that's needed mate.
If fully vaxed that is.
That's my understanding.

"Travellers from the UK who can either show proof of being fully vaccinated, or of having recovered from prior COVID-19 infection in the last 6 months, or who are aged under 12 years old, do not need to complete Spain’s Travel Health Control form."

I often travel solo to European games and I like the freedom of movement it allows but, this time there's about 30 of us heading to Seville.

Can’t get any screenshot to be accepted by that SPTH site. I don’t think I need the SPTH thing anyway as I’m fully vaccinated but just wanting to cover all the bases.

Maybe try the "non-EU" route, I got vaccinated in the USA, and it just accepted what I told them, didn't have to upload anything.

That's my understanding.

"Travellers from the UK who can either show proof of being fully vaccinated, or of having recovered from prior COVID-19 infection in the last 6 months, or who are aged under 12 years old, do not need to complete Spain’s Travel Health Control form."

How do you show proof of having recovered? Is this if you've reported having it then had a negative test?

currently trying to work out how to walk/run to the airport if worst comes to worst. seems simple enough up 'Avenue de Kansas City' until you're then expected to join the motorway.

google maps then tries to get you to go round the other way, which is like 10km in and of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back