Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat in my apartment in Chicago waiting for the car to arrive in an hour to take me to the airport to head to Seville (via Madrid). Like a cat on a hot tin roof…the clock seems to have stopped. And this is just be getting to Seville… Wednesday is going to be the longest day of my life :))

Got it through the doc was attached to the e-mail on mine. Says flight departs Seville at 1:50 local time and need to be there two hours before it departs. Doubt anyone will even make that.
Double checked there,just the confirmation with times 6am Glasgow and 2.45 Seville says travel documents will be sent out in 7days,that is Wednesday!!. 1,50 you will miss end of game

Double checked there,just the confirmation with times 6am Glasgow and 2.45 Seville says travel documents will be sent out in 7days,that is Wednesday!!. 1,50 you will miss end of game
I would give them a phone tomorrow, the email had links to forms you need to fill in. Raise concerns about the return flight as well, thats a complete non starter that flight time.

PLEASE NOTE.
As well as having your QR code for Covid, you also need to complete a Sanitary Control Form for Spain.

Was in a panic, I'm flying tomorrow. And only found out today when BA email arrived asking me to check in and upload documents.

Made them aware that would be the case, looking into they said. Otherwise it’s a completely pointless trip.
This is the flight I'm on. The game goes the distance then we're fucked. It's even tight if it finishes after 90 minutes.

Got it through the doc was attached to the e-mail on mine. Says flight departs Seville at 1:50 local time and need to be there two hours before it departs. Doubt anyone will even make that.
That's fvcking mental. They must clearly know that it is impossible to make that flight considering the game will end at 11pm at the very earliest. Could be close to midnight then with trophy presentation close on when the flight departs

This is the flight I'm on. The game goes the distance then we're fucked. It's even tight if it finishes after 90 minutes.
Agreed, I spoke to someone earlier they said the even organiser is now off for 3 days so will look into it and call back tomorrow. As you say even after 90 mins its tight/probably not doable. Phone and let them know, more people that phone more likely they will try and do something about it. As it stands they are more or less saying leave after 60 mins if you want to get your flight!

Reactions: M@x
Agreed, I spoke to someone earlier they said the even organiser is now off for 3 days so will look into it and call back tomorrow. As you say even after 90 mins its tight/probably not doable. Phone and let them know, more people that phone more likely they will try and do something about it. As it stands they are more or less saying leave after 60 mins if you want to get your flight!
They appear to be the only company not putting buses on for their passengers between airport and Seville return despite charging the most. Will contact them tomorrow

I

PLEASE NOTE.
As well as having your QR code for Covid, you also need to complete a Sanitary Control Form for Spain.

Was in a panic, I'm flying tomorrow. And only found out today when BA email arrived asking me to check in and upload documents.
Don't you only need the form if you haven't been double vaccinated?

They appear to be the only company not putting buses on for their passengers between airport and Seville return despite charging the most. Will contact them tomorrow
Those of us going with Travelbank Holidays (who have two charters I believe) are still waiting to hear flight times and whether transfers are included, but the likelihood is that transfers won’t be included, I think. We might all be in the same boat as you re having to arrange taxis or whatever for tight departure times (not that we know what they are yet).

Those of us going with Travelbank Holidays (who have two charters I believe) are still waiting to hear flight times and whether transfers are included, but the likelihood is that transfers won’t be included, I think. We might all be in the same boat as you re having to arrange taxis or whatever for tight departure times (not that we know what they are yet).
I am looking for mystic meg to help

Not impressed with those Barrhead arrangements at all. When they confirmed booking by phone they said there would be a bus from airport to town centre and it was then up to us how we got to the game. They said flight back from Malaga after game and there would be a bus transfer to Malaga. Now going from Seville with far too sharp a flight time even if game finishes at 11 pm local time. If we are left to find our own transport after the game no one will make it.

PLEASE NOTE.

A what?

Where do we get this

Not impressed with those Barrhead arrangements at all. When they confirmed booking by phone they said there would be a bus from airport to town centre and it was then up to us how we got to the game. They said flight back from Malaga after game and there would be a bus transfer to Malaga. Now going from Seville with far too sharp a flight time even if game finishes at 11 pm local time. If we are left to find our own transport after the game no one will make it.
Correct, nightmare.

They said the flight times are provisional, I can’t see them attempting to change it unless enough people kick up a stink about it. Will be interesting to hear what they say tomorrow. I also thought they said a coach transfer would be provided but thought I may have heard wrong.

Seen some chat on this the other day and questions - so thought I’d chip in.

I have just arrived in Seville. On way from airport to hotel. I am double vaxed but my second was longer than 270 days. I got a PCR certificate and did my SPTH form online. At the airport they literally scanned the spth QR code and that was it. 2 minutes and done.

Cheers. All the best.

Advance party loyal.

Many flying out tomorrow? Evening flight tomorrow so having a few to settle myself down. Last two weeks have been torture on waiting to fly out and finally start the party.

Anyone on the charter flight into jerez run by Lauren

Looking to share a taxi with 2 o
Or booked transport and have space for 2

Train is 16.45 from Jerez to Seville

But hoping to head in earlier

They said the flight times are provisional, I can’t see them attempting to change it unless enough people kick up a stink about it. Will be interesting to hear what they say tomorrow. I also thought they said a coach transfer would be provided but thought I may have heard wrong.
I've emailed them. It's totally unacceptable to expect us to make that flight time.

App doesn't allow screenshots. :-(

I've now got the vaccination certificate loaded. Had to convert from pdf to jpeg.

Now being asked for a Sanitary Control Form.

Not being funny but I'd have an easier time explaining to the wife why she caught me wearing her underwear and with ruby red lipstick on FFS.
Where do you download the Sanitary Control Form?

So they’re giving you 1 hour to get from stadium to the airport, not accounting for extra time trophy presentation etc?

Also need transport back to Malaga airport after the game for me and my two mates for flight at same time as yours

What are the areas where most rangers fans will be gathering havent got a ticket or managed to get La cartuja yet giving up now shambles man!!! Hopefully the find a bar to watch the match

getting the fear about what the CTM flight times are going to be after seeing that Barrhead travel fiasco

I'm hoping that the 'no transfer' flight will be the last to leave to help folk be able to make their way to the airport independently

Anyone travelling with Barhead travel received their travel documents, have the itinerary but no documents??

Yep me. Couldn't believe when I received my documents today and noticed the provisional return time of 1:50am. Absolutely no way of making that! I'll be giving them a phone tomorrow morning.

Travelling to Luton right now for 3:55 flight to malaga, still no transport to seville for match day anyone know of 4 seats dm me please

Yep me. Couldn't believe when I received my documents today and noticed the provisional return time of 1:50am. Absolutely no way of making that! I'll be giving them a phone tomorrow morning.
The more of us that do this the better, I've already emailed them.

I was fortunate to get 4 tickets in the ballot on Friday. Gave 3 to my mates who successfully got on the CTM day trip flight. Unfortunately i was too late in attempting to book it and was sold out by the time i tried

Does anyone know of any day trip flights from Scotland still on the go?

As say, I have a match ticket, I even have accommodation if needs be, but i appear screwed in getting there

I have a ticketless mate over there that i will transfer my ticket too if i cant make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back