Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't upload my vaccination stuff to the Ryanair website because it has to be under 2MB. Just printed it off, and I've got the NHS app as well.

This Barrhead travel malarkey is giving me the fear.

Phoned them again yesterday, said they won’t have any itinerary details/boarding passes until Monday at the earliest because it’s a chartered flight or something.

Told us we’re on flight one, and it’s fine, but you know :))

Phoned them again yesterday, said they won’t have any itinerary details/boarding passes until Monday at the earliest because it’s a chartered flight or something.

I think getting to Seville has aged the average Rangers fan about 5 years.

I often travel solo to European games and I like the freedom of movement it allows but, this time there's about 30 of us heading to Seville.
This will be my first time travelling abroad with Rangers solo. Always in the past been part of a group. Rangers Da now and getting to enjoy my own company the older I get lol. Don’t think it will take too long before I’m bumping into mates and Gers fans I know when I start my travels though. If not, not a problem just want to witness us lift a European trophy!

Anyone know of spaces on a bus back to Malaga after the game? Looking for 3 spaces as we have been let down at last minute. Flight is at 8am.

Last edited:
Anyone travelled to Madrid and know what the checks were like? Only had one jag but travelling with a Zoomdoc recovery certificate and getting a PCR today as back up

Anyone had confirmation from TravelBank yet for the day trip going out Wednesday?

They emailed yesterday to say details would be out today, but still nothing.

Anyone had confirmation from TravelBank yet for the day trip going out Wednesday?

They emailed yesterday to say details would be out today, but still nothing.
Nope, still waiting. I think it was Friday (rather than yesterday) that they provided an update to me saying that the itineraries would be out today.

Nope, still waiting. I think it was Friday (rather than yesterday) that they provided an update to me saying that the itineraries would be out today.
Thanks mate.

I’ll feel better when I have that confirmation through.

Then I can try and sort out transfers from and back to the airport.

Reactions: ald
Just realised I’ve not put my middle name (which is on my passport) on my booking form with CTM. Flapping and can’t phone them till tomorrow.
i’ve never put my middle name for travelling ever and never had an issue

that’s pretty normal for chattered flights, i’ve never had a boarding pass for one just turn up with passport

I think getting to Seville has aged the average Rangers fan about 5 years.

Everything was fine for me until we just got notification that our train to Manchester Airport tomorrow has been cancelled!!

Now need to get the earlier train, more time for beer atleast

that’s pretty normal for chattered flights, i’ve never had a boarding pass for one just turn up with passport
I don’t travel so not experienced of these things haha.

They said boarding passes should be emailed tomorrow, which I hope is correct because it’ll put my mind at ease with regards to a few things :))

Does anyone know if the tickets for our disabled fans have been sent out as well , guy just along from me is registered blind, he’s waiting for one for himself and his carer Still nothing through on the app , He’s panicking a bit , I’ve sent an email off to uefa , he’s hoping they have maybe still to be allocated

110 Urinals being installed in the city so no excuses!

Could probably do with more but it's a lot more effort than Manchester put in if my memory serves me correctly.

Friends from Scotland, this is Chris from Frankfurt. We love Europe and football and travel anywhere from Talinn to Lisbon and Kharkiv to Seville.
Many thanks for taking out RB, hence, we are looking forward to meeting the only group of people that are even more enthusiastic in numbers than us!
We booked a nice restaurant for Tuesday evening in Seville and I would like to invite 20-25 Rangers fans to have a great Eintracht/Rangers evening together. Who gets this organized on your side?
I am in Seville from Tuesday afternoon.
Greatest party of the year!!!
Save travels, Chris

!
We booked a nice restaurant for Tuesday evening in Seville and I would like to invite 20-25 Rangers fans to have a great Eintracht/Rangers evening together. Who gets this organized on your side?
I am in Seville from Tuesday afternoon.
Greatest party of the year!!!
Save travels, Chris

What do we think? Top down or ballot the tiers?

Anyone needing train tickets from malaga-madrid on thursday 19th leaving 11.58am.
Have 2 tickets no longer needed paid 76euros each but will take £100 for the pair or a decent offer

How do you show proof of having recovered? Is this if you've reported having it then had a negative test?
I have it in my NHS app, but that was because I went for an official test at a testing centre after being positive.

Luckily I have booster and recovery.

No idea how to upload it, Is taking it and showing them before you go on the plane ok?

That's what I'm doing anyway, if the files too big there's not much I can do about it.

I've printed it off as a backup as well as having the app

Got 3 spaces on a taxi/minivan back to Córdoba after the game, picking up close to the ground. So would suit someone with a ticket for the game. Leaving Seville at 1.15. Thats providing the company don't cancel it which would some up this trip. Dm me if interested.

Anyone else doing Manchester - bologna- malaga, departing tomorrow at 5pm with an overnight layover in Bologna?

I don’t travel so not experienced of these things haha.

They said boarding passes should be emailed tomorrow, which I hope is correct because it’ll put my mind at ease with regards to a few things :))
Yeah don’t worry mate not out of the ordinary

Alright folks, first post on here and it's an extreme long shot but nothing to lose...

Just wondering if anyone knows if there's any of the day return flights got a spare space for 1 person? Any at all whetner it be one of the multiple charter flights or travel club etc.

I had accepted I wasn't going to make seville then got offered a ticket this morning unexpectedly so scrambling around looking for flights. Ideally there and back same day.

And before anyone asks, it's not my ticket to give away so if I can't get flights sorted and go it's my mates ticket to give away, not mine I'm afraid.

Alright folks, first post on here and it's an extreme long shot but nothing to lose...

Just wondering if anyone knows if there's any of the day return flights got a spare space for 1 person? Any at all whetner it be one of the multiple charter flights or travel club etc.

I had accepted I wasn't going to make seville then got offered a ticket this morning unexpectedly so scrambling around looking for flights. Ideally there and back same day.

And before anyone asks, it's not my ticket to give away so if I can't get flights sorted and go it's my mates ticket to give away, not mine I'm afraid.
try conor campbell message him on instagram think a couple pulled out last night, marshall travel was doing on also, the bristol bar has a flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back