Airport Departures, Queues, Delays - ALL UPDATES HERE

Does anyone know if Ryanair need to do any Covid checks at check in/pre security?

Got my boarding pass and not checking in any bags so was planning on just going straight through security.
I’ve asked this a few times and got a few different answers! I’m still none the wiser!

Does anyone know if Ryanair need to do any Covid checks at check in/pre security?

Got my boarding pass and not checking in any bags so was planning on just going straight through security.
My mate is leaving manchester today he's through security just now waiting but no pre checks or anything re covid

Good call I think. Even though I know an airport can only be as busy as there are seats on flights, I'll still be there 3 hours early. Sink pints worst case scenario. I have bought security fast pass as well in case.
We’ve got the same plan. :)

Cannot wait to get there!

My mate is leaving manchester today he's through security just now waiting but no pre checks or anything re covid
I think I might need to go to check in for covid paperwork checks, as I am flying to Brussels first and Belgium still require a PLF.

Not flew since pre-covid but you could upgrade to fast track/priority once you arrive, think it's a fiver iirc. If your in a group get someone to do the recce so your not losing place in queue.

Not flew since pre-covid but you could upgrade to fast track/priority once you arrive, think it's a fiver iirc. If your in a group get someone to do the recce so your not losing place in queue.

They’re not selling fast track any more.

The police don’t take anything to do with it

The principle is sound tho regards overdoing it
They do if the bar staff flag the customers to them mate. Last time i was at the airport someone had been cut off at the bar but sat in the area still being loud as hell and the polis told them to leave the airport and that they wouldn't be flying today.

Got my game ticket, flights, accommodation all sorted. But still my mind looking for things to stress over. With that in mind:

Heading over to Edinburgh from glasgow tomorrow afternoon. Anyone jumped on the airport bus from Buchannan street? Just got the sudden fear that they are too mobbed to get on and scrambling to get across to Edinburgh to try and make the flight.

I’m gonna be a wreck come game time :))

Got my game ticket, flights, accommodation all sorted. But still my mind looking for things to stress over. With that in mind:

Heading over to Edinburgh from glasgow tomorrow afternoon. Anyone jumped on the airport bus from Buchannan street? Just got the sudden fear that they are too mobbed to get on and scrambling to get across to Edinburgh to try and make the flight.

Have you booked a bus? We booked the last two seats on the 10:45 bus. Might be an idea to double check it’s not sold out!

Anyone been there today for flights and able to tell us how busy it is?

Flying to Malaga tomorrow morning at 0930, not going to get to the airport until just before 8. Wondering if I should change my plans and try get there a bit earlier.

They do if the bar staff flag the customers to them mate. Last time i was at the airport someone had been cut off at the bar but sat in the area still being loud as hell and the polis told them to leave the airport and that they wouldn't be flying today.
It never ceases to amaze me just how stupid some people can be. Surely the one place where you don’t want to attract attention to yourself and be loud/obnoxious is an airport? It’s one thing to be in good spirits and having a laugh, but it’s fine line between that and become a pest.

Heading to Edinburgh Airport tomorrow morning, got airport parking booked for 11 am, if you want to jump in I have a spare seat, just me and my 2 boys.

Train to Edinburgh Park then tram down to the airport.

0930 loyal. Should be fine bud, im heading through for just after 7. Aberdeens never usually too bad. Be Absolutely wonderful walking through that airport with the Red White and Blue on

It was busy this morning, very busy, but through security in 3 minutes.

They’d opened both lanes, with a a third ready if required.

No hassles as usual.

0930 loyal. Should be fine bud, im heading through for just after 7. Aberdeens never usually too bad. Be Absolutely wonderful walking through that airport with the Red White and Blue on
It was busy this morning, very busy, but through security in 3 minutes.

They’d opened both lanes, with a a third ready if required.

No hassles as usual.
Think I might be ok. Getting the train up to Dyce and then taxi to the airport, all I'm worried about is if there's any delays on the train.

No sure answer buddy.

I flew Edinburgh to Faro on Friday with no request for covid docs at all.

A bear I came with on bus from Faro to Seville yesterday was alone as his old man was refused boarding in Manchester that morning due to the 270 day rule.

Hope they get something sorted out.

One of the few benefits of it being one of the worst ‘international’ airports in the world. A runway too short to accommodate aircraft >5 seats and a destination list in single figures means it’s only ever busy when the Sumburgh flights are delayed!!

Queues look just as bad today, fingers crossed nobody here is caught up in them.

Glasgow flight at 6.35 tomorrow. Gonna leave house at 3.30am get there for 4am roughly.

Taking no risks.

PS. How do you book fast track?

You can upload your covid pass to your booking

Back