This Week is a Write-Off

Sat in Copenhagen airport waiting on a flight home, 9 hours from now, bored out my skull and sat on FF.

I'm away to leave work in an hour.

Only in to show face then it's home, shower and off down to my mates. 5 of us out for dinner, few beers then heads down ready for our flight out of Edinburgh - tomorrow will be a long but enjoyable day. Then it's Wednesday...

Excited, nervous, knackered (as couldn't sleep last night), absolutely buzzing.

I've had a lot of work to do over the last 10 days with another deadline on Wed.

But it's been work for 10mins, browse FF, work for 10, browse, oh an H&H pod, listen, work, browse, work, browse, browse, browse.

viqb1hef32

In work today, not enjoying it, my anxiety,excitement and battle fever is all mixed into one and it’s through the roof.
Fly out tomorrow 12:00 direct from Glasgow.

Supposed to be doing things. Things not being done. Heads in dreamland.... The magnitude of Wednesday is slowly starting to arrive.

Was gona go into work this morning for half day before I fly out,no point,extra few hours Kip,up and ready to go

I booked the weeks holiday off a month or so ago but left it to the last minute to try and get flights . I could not get flights so I am stuck at home but at least I don’t need to worry about work .

I’m off Wed-Fri should’ve just taken the whole week off
I’m still looking at Ticombo and contemplating a late purchase and heading out on my own

So if anyone sees a 60 yr old guy stating about Seville alone, stop and say hi

I'm only in work today as I fly out tomorrow. I know I have lots to do before going but can't seem to concentrate for more than a few minutes at a time.

Couldn't sleep the last few nights which doesn't help the concentration levels. Lie there each night thinking through all the possible match outcomes, heart racing, sweating!

I’m heading to get train to Gatwick at 2 so am at work until then but can’t think about anything other than getting out there and the game on Wednesday. Saved a day’s leave but I should have probably took it off

I took the whole week off.

Yeah, that was smart if I do say so myself
I’m off all week as well and it’s not even lunchtime of the first day and I’ve got nowt left to do. How the hell am I going to be able to fill the time in until Wednesday ? Wish I was at work !!!

Was off last week and had a nice wee trip to Northern Ireland. Titanic Experience was enjoyable and I popped over to Londonderry, very scenic train journey.

I'm in today and tomorrow and I'll get nothing done. Raging at myself for not just booking the fortnight off. FF, RDR2 on the Xbox and some more YouTube viewings of our highlights on the menu while ignoring my laptop.

Last edited:
I’m off all week as well and it’s not even lunchtime of the first day and I’ve got nowt left to do. How the hell am I going to be able to fill the time in until Wednesday ? Wish I was at work !!!

Well I was off last week aswell as this.

Once you get to 3pm you have some good quiz shows on ITV back to back, that really helps pass the time

Was meant to be travelling but can no longer do so, half day today then off rest of the week. Done %^*& all work, and plan to do none, the joys of working from home- just move the mouse every now and again, a cheeky wank, fire the playstation on until such time as out of office email gets fired on..... its going to drag in the next few days !

I'm off work this week - took it off ages ago for other reasons but by fùck has it worked out well, as I would be getting absolutely nothing done work wise anyway.

I'm working Monday and Tuesday full days which I thought would be good to try keep my mine off it but I've not done anything just sat on FF wondering how it's only 11 o'clock

Counting the hours until I drive up to Glasgow on Wednesday morning. That’s when the nerves will start becoming unbearable for me I think.

Considered this after we won the Scottish Cup semi final against that mob. Didn't want to jinx us getting to the final of the Europa League though. Scuppered by irrational superstition, only myself to blame.

Same I took it off before we beat Leipzig

Knew I wouldn’t be going to Spain regardless but didn’t want to do any work this week if we did make it.

One of the few occasions in my life being cavalier has paid off

Counting the hours until I drive up to Glasgow on Wednesday morning. That’s when the nerves will start becoming unbearable for me I think.
I'm trying to plan things to do to keep me busy right up to Wednesday lol, had to put FF down last night at 8 and watch some rubbish on TV to give myself a chance of sleeping

Back