Airport Departures, Queues, Delays - ALL UPDATES HERE

Aye another poster said same on a Ba thread.

Motorbike wanted £170+vat (£204) for 37 miles

Looks like its a pre booked taxi.
There’s a National express bus that travels between the two airports I’m sure. I think you’ll be alright anyway which ever way you go. I’m on that flight too and was concerned about getting from Kings X to Gatwick.
Booked a normal taxi £55+ £10 airport pickup/parking.

You staying Faro or albufeira ?

Anyone else on the 18:05 from Edinburgh to Frankfurt (Lufthansa) tomorrow or the 04:50 from Frankfurt to Seville (Lufthansa) on Wednesday?

Just sat on circle line with an exhausted ten year old heading to Paddington for the Heathrow express and at Westminster station a couple of bears start waiving, jumping up and down and thumping the badge :D

Boy gives a a gesture which to me meant he had no fucking clue where he was and where he was going. B-D We might lose a few in london who miss flights cause they are pished and lost!

Aye another poster said same on a Ba thread.

Motorbike wanted £170+vat (£204) for 37 miles

Looks like its a pre booked taxi.

Booked a normal taxi £55+ £10 airport pickup/parking.

You staying Faro or albufeira ?
I’m staying in Faro. Good luck! Like I say, I think you’ve got lots of time.

Just sat on circle line with an exhausted ten year old heading to Paddington for the Heathrow express and at Westminster station a couple of bears start waiving, jumping up and down and thumping the badge :D

Boy gives a a gesture which to me meant he had no fucking clue where he was and where he was going. B-D We might lose a few in london who miss flights cause they are pished and lost!
Heathrow Express is brilliant 107mph to Heathrow.

Any idea what Manchester is like just now? Connecting train has been cancelled and now in the lurch. Pay £180 taxi or turn up only 1 hr 50 before flight

Flight at 7am from Edinburgh, hate flying so a few vodkas to get me to sleep for a hour or so! All going well be in Spain this time tomorrow :D Anxiety Loyal!

Were you on the City flight down from Glasgow by chance?

We are edi Brussels faro tomorrow

What’s the deal with Brussels? Seeing conflicting shit, do I need to do a locator form

I’m sat in the Gatwick train out of Victoria. Euston had a good dozen or so clearly hammered bears wandering about looking at the screens. I think a few will struggle :D

My old man arrived in Copenhagen and took 30 minutes to clear passport control.

God knows what it’ll be like for the bears tomorrow.

We’re in schengen now so for us it should be pretty simple. Getting to the airport early though as we have the same staff issues as everyone else.

Flight out of Gatwick to Lisbon tomorrow evening 8.30. Aiming to be at the airport around 5/6. How's security at Gatwick?

On the train to Gatwick now, due to arrive at 3.30am for a 6.15 flight to Malaga - taking no chances. Only got in from work at midnight though so will definitely be having an extended siesta once checked in to digs in Malaga.

How's Manchester airport been?

On the 9.30 flight tomorrow morning.
Get there early as you can mate. We were there 3hrs early. 1 hour at security, bag then pulled and had to wait minimum hour for them to check it. Then another hour to queue for a beer. Airport and flight were bouncing though :D. Just get there early as u possibly can!!

Wetherspoons at Bristol not serving alcohol to one lot . To be fair there is a group of absolute throbbers who don’t need anymore

Back