Is anyone watching it on their own?

I was watching it own my own anyway,now I have covid for the 3rd I have no choice.
Used to watching games on my own so not that bothered,I can shout,cheer,swear to my heart's content.
Hopefully a very memorable night ahead.

I had considered going with my wife to watch it with my FIL, but I would have to be very restrained not shout and swear like a madman. Her parents were at ours on Helicopter Sunday, and that was very difficult. :D

I am, usually watch these games with my Uncle, he only has firestick which is behind his neighbours stream! Semi final I could hear neighbour screaming before anything happened on our TV! Frustrating as anything

I’ve invested in BT for a month, didn’t want to risk my firestick playing up, won’t go to a pub in town where I am as will be a very mixed crowd and would do my head in

Uncle wants to stay in his and watch, did tell him to come round here but wants to stay in his own house

Don’t know how I feel about watching on my own, missing out on being with our own but I am a nightmare watching games so maybe no bad thing I suppose

I'm planning on watch with more than a few friends. If anyone in Glasgow wanted to watch with company, I've got a marquee out the back garden. Just waiting on the flags and banners arriving :))

I just don't want folk being on their own unless they want that.

Just be careful who invite from on here. You just never know.

I am, usually watch these games with my Uncle, he only has firestick which is behind his neighbours stream! Semi final I could hear neighbour screaming before anything happened on our TV! Frustrating as anything

I’ve invested in BT for a month, didn’t want to risk my firestick playing up, won’t go to a pub in town where I am as will be a very mixed crowd and would do my head in

Uncle wants to stay in his and watch, did tell him to come round here but wants to stay in his own house

Don’t know how I feel about watching on my own, missing out on being with our own but I am a nightmare watching games so maybe no bad thing I suppose

Isn't normal BT free to air tomorrow night? Or is it only their stream?

I'm planning on watch with more than a few friends. If anyone in Glasgow wanted to watch with company, I've got a marquee out the back garden. Just waiting on the flags and banners arriving :))

Fantastic gesture mate. Hope you have a great night. I'm sure we will.

Not 100 percent if I am or not.

Have my 10 month child to look after as mum is away at a close friends funeral this week and has to travel away for a few days. Brother might come around for it but not sure.

Not how I imagined it to be but nevermind! I will get to see the game and I suppose that's all that counts.

Keeping it low key, like every European match this year that we have not been to.

Me and my son, wife will watch as well. Daughter will be upstairs with the dog (he doesn't like shouting) and her iPad.

Yeah mostly watch on my own. Mrs will be about but she usually moves into the other TV room I’ve bought my first football top in a long while. Smart Tv is prepped and ready. If we win I’ll be jumping about like a mad man. I’m a sore sore loser. I’ve a cancer appointment on Thursday morning so the match had kept me sane.

Not exactly, step son coming round he probably favours us as a team but FIFA on the playstation is more his thing.

Cant be bothered with watching it in a pub, guys getting in your view , missing 10 mins while you go to the rammed bar. Guys talking sh1te in your ear etc.

Like to watch it without any interuptions at all.
Also, for me, having to go out for a cig. Nerves for this game would struggle going 45 nicotene free minutes.

I'll be watching it with my young daughter. She's mainly excited to get to stay up late, but she got the new third kit for the occasion. Suspect I'll end up watching it on my own and she'll be on her tablet playing Minecraft after about 15 minutes.

I was planning on going to watch it with my daughter and ex but woke up on Saturday morning with a lady's front bottom of a cold which isn’t shifting, If it’s not away by tomorrow then I’ll be watching the game on my lonesome. Gutted.

Watching it myself in the house on YouTube. The Mrs (who is 'one of them') will be upstairs watching her usual pish on Netflix.

May head out to the pub after it depending on the score !

I'll be watching it in isolation because I have covid and my selfish wife doesn't want it.

Papped in the spare room as I have been for the past few days.

%^*& it I'll just have to get a schwally and party on regardless!

I will be watching on my own,I usually watch with my bud in his house, he has however moved to Burlington. His wife is in the cluches of dementia and he has a raging concern that he will die before his poor missus.So he sold up and moved to a city where his grandson and wife stay, he put his former, beautiful wife in a hospital /home where she is getting treated for her dementia and her grandchildren are close bye providing my bud with closure and comfort in his dotage and fears of his wife being abandoned.We still keep in touch by facetime. one of the good guys.

Ahh thought you meant you where.

Nice gesture mate

I'll be watching myself in the living room, stone cold sober in case I need to take the 9 months pregnant wife to hospital if she decides to go into labour... As if I wasn't stressed enough with the game without trying to not scare the life out of her shouting at the telly!

She's under strict instructions she's not allowed to have the baby until Thursday morning at the earliest :))

I have 2 spaces left in Bauhaus Partick if anyone wants to jump on you're more than welcome. From 5pm.

High likelihood I’m going to be watching it myself on my phone or iPad in a labour ward. Wife expecting our first any moment and seems today she’s starting to get the first indications of impending labour.

Tomorrow could well be the best day of my life, bring it on.
In exactly the same boat - already worried about the hospital wi-fi being up to scratch if we had to go in tomorrow!

I'll be watching myself in the living room, stone cold sober in case I need to take the 9 months pregnant wife to hospital if she decides to go into labour... As if I wasn't stressed enough with the game without trying to not scare the life out of her shouting at the telly!

She's under strict instructions she's not allowed to have the baby until Thursday morning at the earliest :))
In exactly the same boat - already worried about the hospital wi-fi being up to scratch if we had to go in tomorrow!
If you’re RAH, I’ll have the iPad and hotspot set up but i baggsy the name Sevilla for a girl if we lift it

Yup transpired to be on my own, would’ve preferred to be with fellow bears but it is what it is
As long as we win I don’t care

Had planned to go to Seville but it’s too close to my son’s wedding and getting back in time might have been an issue. So, none of us could go.

Then planned the family to get together with a few friends to watch it here. Not now. Covid. :(

Honestly not bothered by any of this as long as we win. That’s all that matters to me. Win, Rangers. Just win :))

Last edited:
It will be me and my misses.

I try and keep pretty calm during the games but the Braga home leg got the better of me and she had fucked off before Roofe scored

I couldn’t watch the RB 2nd leg until 10.45 that night so watched that on my own.

She’ll stay the distance if it’s going our way but I suspect she’ll be part of the Subway Loyal if anything untoward looks like happening for fear of saying the wrong thing.

She has provided one standout moment of mirth in the build up though by asking the day after RB whether there’d be a general sale for the final.

Aye. Live in England. Family live elsewhere. Mrs finds it too stressful. She couldn't watch the semis.
Will be watching in the same room, on the same chair as I've watched the other knockout games. For superstitious reasons ...... Time is passing very slowly, the game tomorrow will be form of torture unless we spank them.

Thats a brilliant gesture mate.

Yep but it’s worked so far on this run so no complaints

Was hoping for a beamback but oh well, heading back down south tonight instead
My thinking too bud. Chubster and junior Chubster watching at home as we did the semi final. Would love to have had the readies to be there but unfortunately planets didn't align!

I'll see how i get on at the Dentist tomorrow, in Benidorm,i have two hours of Dental surgery,all being well i will join the hundreds of Bears in Town.

I'll watch it with the dug. If it gets tight towards the end then the misses will be brought in for emotional support

Watching on my own. Wife and wean upstairs away from my shouting and bawling. Step faither has cancer in the liver and was told by my auld dear not to come over because he’ll end up on the bevvy with me. B-D Watched the whole run in the house so probably partly superstitious anyway. Getting a cargo tomorrow and start drinking when I get home from picking the wean up from school.

Back