Airport Departures, Queues, Delays - ALL UPDATES HERE

Despite there being no legislation for masks into Faro we had to wear one for boarding. Breezed through security and no Covid checks at all.

Glasgow getting busy as %^*& now.

Hate this.

Anyone sees the anxious looking mixture of Jig and Carl Froch pacing about looking unwell. Then that’s me.

Folk are still getting checked in for the 3:45 Barrhead flight!

Last edited:
Glasgow getting busy as %^*& now.

Hate this.

Anyone sees the anxious looking mixture of Jig and Carl Froch pacing about looking unwell. then that’s me.

Folk are still getting checked in for the 3:45 Barrhead flight!
Appreciate it mate, plenty of us with the same anxiety but jealous of all the bears that are traveling:cool:

I’ve been up all night with this sickness bug so can’t go now. Gutted but nothing I can do about it.

A seat on flight from Prestwick to Jerez at 7.45 now available but you’d really need to shift to make it Contact @lauraboozyburd on Twitter

Match Ticket already accounted for.

Heathrow T5 North isn’t even opened yet but there’s a small queue, should be through fairly quickly when it opens

How are the bars/restaurants coping in departures? Planning to get some breakfast but thinking now knowing they’ve probably not planned well enough they may be cleaned out of food?

How are the bars/restaurants coping in departures? Planning to get some breakfast but thinking now knowing they’ve probably not planned well enough they may be cleaned out of food?
Starbucks had big buckets of bottled beer for sale away from the normal tills.

I’ve been up all night with this sickness bug so can’t go now. Gutted but nothing I can do about it.

A seat on flight from Prestwick to Jerez at 7.45 now available but you’d really need to shift to make it Contact @lauraboozyburd on Twitter

Match Ticket already accounted for
Sorry to read that pal

Back